Moscow bandits Are Terrified Of HIMARS (made in USA) In Ukraine! Moscow bandits About Artillery Attack

M142 look differently. There are different trucks and launchers.
Nobody is save from casualties in war.
Well, you posted the video claiming to be Russians destroying HIMARS with a missile. M142 is HIMARS. The other GMRLS launchers in Ukraine are the M270's.

The video is not HIMARS. Why post disinformation?

Well, you posted the video claiming to be Russians destroying HIMARS with a missile. M142 is HIMARS. The other GMRLS launchers in Ukraine are the M270's.

The video is not HIMARS. Why post disinformation?
Could be this M142.

LAND_M142_HIMARS_USMC_lg.jpg

Moscow bandits on the military forum? Who gives a flying fuk about Moscow bandits? Please USMB, take back the forum from foreign posters.

Kyiv are the "bandits".
The signed treaties in 1992, like promising to never join NATO, not harm ethnic Russians, etc.
But Kyiv went ahead and committed all sorts of acts of war deliberately, like trying to join NATO, stealing $20 billion in Russian oil, massacring 30k ethnic Russians, etc.

The war in the Ukraine is foolish.
The Russian are in the right because it was a treaty violation to try to join NATO.
So now the Russians have to win.
If we give Kyiv enough missiles to make it hard, then Moscow will simply have to wipe up the US in order to stop the missiles.
It is better for Moscow to have a nuclear war now, then to allow NATO to put nukes on their border, and THEN have a war they can not fight.

The war in the Ukraine is foolish.
The Russian are in the right because it was a treaty violation to try to join NATO.
So now the Russians have to win.
If we give Kyiv enough missiles to make it hard, then Moscow will simply have to wipe up the US in order to stop the missiles.
It is better for Moscow to have a nuclear war now, then to allow NATO to put nukes on their border, and THEN have a war they can not fight.
About what treaty are you babbling about? Who signed it, when and how this treaty is officially named?

Can´t find it on the web.
There were 4 protos made for testing and validation. They were based on the medium truck chassis but didn't have the armored cab and crane because they were just tech demons.

The first US models didn't have the armored cab, but they were all converted to the current spec. There are no M142's in US inventory that are different than what you'd expect to see.

I haven't looked at every export version, and it's not unusual for another country to use their own chassis. If you see a HIMARS on a different chassis, you can be sure it's an export version. The ones sent to Ukraine all have the Oshkosh armored cab, and there are no M142's anywhere that lack the crane.

This link has the pic you posted and a few others from the SDD phase. There are a number of differences- they were still in development.

Last edited:
There were 4 protos made for testing and validation. They were based on the medium truck chassis but didn't have the armored cab and crane because they were just tech demons.

The first US models didn't have the armored cab, but they were all converted to the current spec. There are no M142's in US inventory that are different than what you'd expect to see.

I haven't looked at every export version, and it's not unusual for another country to use their own chassis. If you see a HIMARS on a different chassis, you can be sure it's an export version. The ones sent to Ukraine all have the Oshkosh armored cab, and there are no M142's anywhere that lack the crane.

This link has the pic you posted and a few others from the SDD phase. There are a number of differences- they were still in development.

The video quality is very low but it really doesn´t look like a caterpillar but like a truck.

The equipment has accuracy within 3 meters . It can destroy 20 artillery pieces before they know what hit them.

But they're not losing, they're just destroying the HIMARS and continue taking territory.

RSOTM is a Wagner Telegram channel. They posted about HIMARS today.

This is a google translation so pardon the linguistic errors but you get the gist easy enough. Telegram link in Russian follows text.

"Even through (at) front-line work and bad Internet, if not the sound of HIMARS MLRS breaks, then at least a break in the fifth points of both sides, both those that speak of their uselessness, and the second that declare their super-efficiency. There is no desire, and I see no reason to go into a typical comparison of the performance characteristics of our and foreign systems, I just want to say about the texture:

To begin with, in response to the propaganda text from the bottom of the post, I would like to say that at the time of its publication, in Ukraine there were at least 12 (now up to 16) HIMARS systems - 6 in Dnepropetrovsk, followed by distribution of 2 to Krivoy Rog and 4 to Zaporozhye direction, 2 to Kharkov and 4 to Nikolaev. As for the effectiveness of the systems, I will not discuss whether the results of the work of the Western MLRS are its advantage (I think that this is to put it mildly) or the disadvantage of our missile defense system, but without revealing the secret, I will say that all applications of the systems (and there are few of them) were on very important objects, and not on positions in the field. Even with the downing of up to a third of the missiles, the rest caused the damage necessary for Ukraine to our side.

As for the informational gossip about their purchase and destruction: all reports of the sale by the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the purchase by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation of both the French self-propelled guns "Cesar" and the American MLRS "HIMARS" are fiction. More than one post was sung about “Cesar”, as it is already being taken to our factory for disassembly, but not a single photo has been shown, which is absolutely not typical for our side to boast. The absolutely ridiculous story about the secret sale of HIMARS, I think, does not require logical reflection at all, because to seriously believe that someone writes about an unfinished transaction on the Internet, surrenders the entire scheme, the alignment of sellers and buyers, and at the same time hopes for assurance this deal is complete schizophrenia.

Well, the highlight of our discussion among the fighters was the alleged destruction of HIMARS yesterday, where in fact a timber truck was destroyed, which carried logs to the front side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for deboning and strengthening their positions. And in general, for the future, if you see gluing frames, low-quality shooting from a UAV (we don’t have others yet), where you can’t see anything but pixels and that something is smoking, as a result of which you have to fantasize - consider the information untrue.

If we really managed to detect the location of HIMARS, and then destroy it, believe me, there would be plenty of personnel, ours would not have missed turning these frames in the media for a couple of weeks in the daily news.

As Razvedos said in one of the last broadcasts about this war: “Most of the problems we have are due to the fact that we fuck ourselves first of all!”

Last edited:

bad news for you and your boss pootler

keep sucking mulisms dicks ivan

Forum List

Back