Moscow bandits Are Terrified Of HIMARS (made in USA) In Ukraine! Moscow bandits About Artillery Attack

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The equipment has accuracy within 3 meters . It can destroy 20 artillery pieces before they know what hit them.

Someone tell Joe that Putin said if our missiles hit inside of Russia it will mean a war between Russia and the USA...
Are you libs ready for a war with a nuclear power?....

it will mean a war between Russia and the USA...
edit for you : it will mean a war between Nigeria with snow and the USA...

1657669055514.png

Moscow bandits on the military forum? Who gives a flying fuk about Moscow bandits? Please USMB, take back the forum from foreign posters.

Someone tell Joe that Putin said if our missiles hit inside of Russia it will mean a war between Russia and the USA...
Are you libs ready for a war with a nuclear power?....
If there is a war, it will be Russia’s fault. You can’t try to conquer your neighbors without consequences. We learned appeasement doesn’t work with aggressive nations in the dust-up that ran from 1936 until 1945.

If there is a war, it will be Russia’s fault. You can’t try to conquer your neighbors without consequences. We learned appeasement doesn’t work with aggressive nations in the dust-up that ran from 1936 until 1945.
Which city in the United states is worth your righteousness?... NYC? LA? Washington DC?....
We are at the brink of a major war with a senile old man leading us.....

Last edited:
Which city in the United states is worth your righteousness?... NYC? LA? Washington DC?....
We are at the brink of a major war with a senile old man leading us.....
Any and all, but the Russians won’t take it nuclear. Putin has more to lose than we do.

Any and all, but the Russians won’t take it nuclear. Putin has more to lose than we do.
So you just said every city is worth losing so we can save Ukraine?....
And you are so smart that you think you know what Putin will do?
You people are nuts.....

So you just said every city is worth losing so we can save Ukraine?....
And you are so smart that you think you know what Putin will do?
You people are nuts.....
We have learned the hard way, today Ukraine, tomorrow Europe, Thursday the world. Russia is following the classic pattern of small bite medium bite, larger bite, whole cake.

A week later, the situation has changed dramatically. This is shown in the second image above. Satellites NASA have recorded far fewer red dots. And most of them are not in the east, but in the south of Ukraine.

The HIMARS MLRSs provide the Ukrainian Armed Forces with a key advantage in artillery duels.

I see America is still celebrating the 4th of July with assistance from Ukraine. Slava Ukrainie !

i know , you are Satan

Hey... I did my time serving this nation in combat and I never want any American to go through that ever again... especially inside our borders... and especially under this senile moron we have as the commander and chief.....
If you are so amped up to kills Russians jump on a plane to Kiev they will have an M-16 waiting for you when you land....

Forum List

Back