morning in Oklahoma

Survivors offended by idiots (Maddow) who give voice to McVeigh by airing his tapes:

"But some victims of his attack, reached by NEWSWEEK, say it will grant further notoriety to a voice that should remain silent.

Dr. Paul Heath, a counseling psychologist in the Veterans Affairs office at the time of the attack and founder of the Oklahoma City Murrah Building Survivors Association, says that the first thing survivors wanted from McVeigh before his death was an apology. "But he didn't say a word. He just looked into the camera and died." The second? "To never hear from him again. And we got that, except for these tapes."
Oklahoma City Survivors on McVeigh Tapes - Newsweek.com

I think these people deserve to be remembered and mourned, I believe their family deserves to see the American people remember what caused their deaths.

There's a difference between honoring and exploiting.

Your sanctimonious and (veiled) accusatory posts fall into the latter category.

Today it was 15 years ago that a wacked out kid probably suffereing from PTSD killed 168 AMERICANS because he hated his country.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcveigh/t-shirt.jpg

Murrah Building

15 years later, victims, residents remember Oklahoma City bombing - CNN.com

Don't insult those with PTSD by saying such ignorant statements like that.

Also, McVeigh did in fact hate the government, not this country. He thought by doing this, his country would pay him back in return for doing such a "good deed."

168 Americans died in this bombing.

The images of mangled childern.

Its the worst domestic attack in our history.

It was only 15 years ago.

I guess there is some feelings of guilt on the side of the right that keeps them from showing ANY shred of respect for the people who lost their lies for the political beliefs of fellow American.

There are those who now say it cant happen , yet it already has.

No dumbass. The right believes in personal accountability. McVeigh did what he did. That's not a political belief. Your assumptions are about as logical the Big Bang Theory.

You feeling all guilty about Eileen Wournos or Ted Bundy? No, you aren't. You're trying to politicize a mass murder because you're just THAT stupid.

These people deserve some respect.

Please give some respect to the dead.

They were not liberals only, some were republicans.

At least show some respect for the people who died.

For the love of all that is holy and sane, can you stop making this into a political issue? :eusa_eh:

So? he needs to join the club. You know why criminals get away with murder and are punished only after the fact in this country?

Because of people like YOU. No profiling. No violating his civil rights. He has to mass murder a daycare before he's allowed to be stopped in this country.

Hope you're proud.

Whoa! Are you in support of arresting people and locking them up BEFORE they commit crimes?

I'm for identifying what is. Why does it require a body or 3 or 4? How many people have to die in the name of "Civil Rights"?

These people deserve some respect.

Please give some respect to the dead.

They were not liberals only, some were republicans.

At least show some respect for the people who died.

For the love of all that is holy and sane, can you stop making this into a political issue? :eusa_eh:

I posted this thread to try and people to honor the dead.

You go through and reread the responses and tell me who refused to see it that way.

still no word from any on the right for the dead or the 200 childern who lost a parent on this day?

We honor them by going after anti-American douchebags who use terror to promote their minority politics.

Today it was 15 years ago that a wacked out kid probably suffereing from PTSD killed 168 AMERICANS because he hated his country.

Murrah Building

PTSD, if he had it, is NO excuse for what he did. PTSD doesn't make one a militant anarchist.

He hated the government, not the country. Can you get ANYTHING right? Just ONCE?

A government of the people, by the people, for the people. Timothy McVeigh, and all those like him hated this nation and all other human beings.

Again...using dead people as a platform for a political agenda.

When you say "ALL THOSE LIKE HIM" who, exactly, do you mean?

I have a new found understanding of the right leaning people in this site.

They dont care about anything but party.

These people were Americans and deserved some shred of respect.

They were victims just like the people who died in the 911 attacks.

There was more compassion shown the Weavers and David Koresh by the right on this site than these law abidding hard working American who were killed by a terrorist.

Why did you people do that?

You've identified yourself perfectly, splatter.
And you've shown all of us you will stoop to using dead men, women and children to further your warped agenda.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back