morning in Oklahoma

168 Americans died in this bombing.

The images of mangled childern.

Its the worst domestic attack in our history.

It was only 15 years ago.

I guess there is some feelings of guilt on the side of the right that keeps them from showing ANY shred of respect for the people who lost their lies for the political beliefs of fellow American.

There are those who now say it cant happen , yet it already has.

I cant change it.

Why dont you make another thread about this.

I was hoping someone would care about the WORST domestic attack in US history but it seems there is too much guilt involved for people to act like fellow Americans and show some respect for these people and their remainign family members.

Today it was 15 years ago that a wacked out kid probably suffereing from PTSD killed 168 AMERICANS because he hated his country.

Murrah Building

Which this about as current as ... ummm ... 15 years ago?:cuckoo:

yeah and 911 was how many eyars ago?

never forget. right wing fanatical speech on right wing talk radio has consequences. Federal employees with families died. This is a list of those killed in the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995.

dont see one kind word here from the right for the victims.

I still cant believe this is the case.

So? he needs to join the club. You know why criminals get away with murder and are punished only after the fact in this country?

Because of people like YOU. No profiling. No violating his civil rights. He has to mass murder a daycare before he's allowed to be stopped in this country.

Hope you're proud.

Really? thought itw as because we could not track his purchases of guns, weapons, chemicals...his rights to join a whacko militia and run around saying the government was the enemy?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/113999-15th-anniversary-of-right-wing-terrorism-ignored-by-right-wing-media.html

512 anti goivernment groups now exsist.

last year it was like 160

So? he needs to join the club. You know why criminals get away with murder and are punished only after the fact in this country?

Because of people like YOU. No profiling. No violating his civil rights. He has to mass murder a daycare before he's allowed to be stopped in this country.

Hope you're proud.

Whoa! Are you in support of arresting people and locking them up BEFORE they commit crimes?

These people deserve some respect.

Please give some respect to the dead.

They were not liberals only, some were republicans.

At least show some respect for the people who died.

These people deserve some respect.

Please give some respect to the dead.

They were not liberals only, some were republicans.

At least show some respect for the people who died.

TM--stop being an ass.
There are several ways to show respect. This forum is only one way out of millions.
Some may even find it more respectful to not mention anything about it here

I guess this is too many people at once to honor for some.

I know I would probably be breakimg the rules to post a thread for each victim so I wont but there is always threads about peoples demise and rememberances of events like this.

Should we never say anything about 911?

I noticed that too.

I thought a memmorial would be current event so I put it there.

I guess this is too many people at once to honor for some.

I know I would probably be breakimg the rules to post a thread for each victim so I wont but there is always threads about peoples demise and rememberances of events like this.

Should we never say anything about 911?

no---we should not assume that because something is not posted here that it isn't happening in RL.

I think these people deserve to be remembered and mourned, I believe their family deserves to see the American people remember what caused their deaths.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUOhNqNb00]YouTube - Sean Hannity Say Tea Partiers are Tim McVeigh Wannabes[/ame]

Today it was 15 years ago that a wacked out kid probably suffereing from PTSD killed 168 AMERICANS because he hated his country.

Murrah Building

PTSD, if he had it, is NO excuse for what he did. PTSD doesn't make one a militant anarchist.

He hated the government, not the country. Can you get ANYTHING right? Just ONCE?

He came here to the town I live in because he wanted help from Bill Cooper, a drunken conspiracy nutcase who had a pirate radio broadcast at the time.

Bill Cooper turned him away, as nutty as Cooper was, McVeigh was too nutty for him to deal with.

Within a few months after 911 Cooper was shot in his yard and killed, sparking even more conspiracy theories about him.

B-b-but...according to Dante, Tim McVeigh is TYPICAL of rightwingers!
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back