More Violence Against A Black

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I think people should stop attacking people. Lets be civilized for fucks sakes. I don't blame someone for defending themselves.

Of course people have a right to defend their property with a gun & the fact some would object just shows how willing they themselves are to submit to anything under any level of duress.
Bed wetters can have an opinion but no one should pay it any heed

I think people should stop attacking people. Lets be civilized for fucks sakes. I don't blame someone for defending themselves.
I think you need to give them a reason to fear the consequences of criminal activity, and the Democrat Party is dead-set on making sure that criminals won't be punished. Only their victims will be punished for fighting back.

I think you need to give them a reason to fear the consequences of criminal activity, and the Democrat Party is dead-set on making sure that criminals won't be punished. Only their victims will be punished for fighting back.
I think it all boils down to the fact that these people don't want to work and would rather just commit crimes instead. They would rather just sit back and let government take care of them. I'm all for that but not in handing them out checks. My method would be to give them free room and board for the rest of their lives, if you know what I mean.

I think it all boils down to the fact that these people don't want to work and would rather just commit crimes instead. They would rather just sit back and let government take care of them. I'm all for that but not in handing them out checks. My method would be to give them free room and board for the rest of their lives, if you know what I mean.
Nope. They need to do something productive or get cut off.
You'd be surprised what people can do when they're forced to.....and not surprised how lazy they can become when everything is handed to them. This is how you create a city filled with homeless drug-addicts.

Nope. They need to do something productive or get cut off.
You'd be surprised what people can do when they're forced to.....and not surprised how lazy they can become when everything is handed to them. This is how you create a city filled with homeless drug-addicts.
I don't know if you understood me or not. I was saying that if criminals aspire to be nothing but criminals then we should give them free room and board the rest of their lives so the rest of us can live in peace. I don't want them out and about.

Self-defense, stand your ground, castle defense, all need to be cornerstones of a safe, lawful society.

We want criminals behind bars or dead.

80% of blacks killed in this country every year would be alive right now if they weren't criminals.

Forum List

Back