More UN Resolutions

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I would tell Obama that I don't give a fuck that you're leaving in a couple of days and that now you can be a retard if you like.
Your political bullshit doesn't fly with us and it isn't going to.

You have exactly 15 days to veto this so called "resolution".

If you wait 16 days to do so, that will be the last drone, gun, mortar or system that your country's military and/or law enforcement gets from us.

It will also be the last time that we save the lives of whatever handful of American Jews per decade that run to us for shelter against your tyrannical sentencing guidelines.
It is also the last time that you are going to get any information whatsoever out of us about the f*cking diarrhea soup stirring in the middle east or help from us prosecuting old dilapidated cripples that no longer matter.

We fought our first 3 major wars with outdated complete junk and we'll do it again.
We don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
I would tell Obama that I don't give a fuck that you're leaving in a couple of days and that now you can be a retard if you like.

If you wait 16 days to so, that will be the last drone, gun, mortar or system that your country's military and/or law enforcement gets from us.

It will also be the last time that we save the lives of whatever handful of American Jews per decade that run to us for shelter against your tyrannical sentencing guidelines.
It is also the last time that you are going to get any information whatsoever out of us about the f*cking diarrhea soup stirring in the middle east or help from us prosecuting old dilapidated cripples that no longer matter.

We fought our first 3 major wars with outdated complete junk and we'll do it again.
We don't give a fuck.
Your flag is the Sandwich Islands..........but your post shows you as Israel..........Is this correct?

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

Obama and Kerry don't speak for us............

• Banned

If you wait 16 days to so, that will be the last drone, gun, mortar or system that your country's military and/or law enforcement gets from us.

We don't give a fuck.
Your flag is the Sandwich Islands..........but your post shows you as Israel..........Is this correct?
I'm speaking of what I would say if I were the Israeli Prime Minister

Trump on UN Israel Vote: 'Things Will Be Different After Jan. 20'

Donald Trump
As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) issued a statement in advance of the vote:

As the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Foreign Operations of the Senate Appropriations Committee, I oversee the United States assistance to the United Nations. The United States is currently responsible for approximately 22 percent of the United Nations total budget.

If the United Nations moves forward with the ill-conceived resolution, I will work to form a bipartisan coalition to suspend or significantly reduce United States assistance to the United Nations.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) agreed, in a statement after the vote: “The United States provides considerable financial assistance to the United Nations and Security Council members. The UN and nations supporting this resolution have now imperiled all forms of U.S. assistance. I look forward to working with President-elect Trump and members of both parties in Congress to decide what the consequences for this action will be.”

We don't give a fuck.
I'm speaking of what I would say if I were the Israeli Prime Minister
The Prime Minister would Never condemn the entire United States for Obama's actions............

Our Congress and Senate are already threatening to remove Funding from the UN if they try anything.....

And Trump will tell the UN to Fuck Off after he takes office............

Forum List

Back