More Trump Winning: Private-Sector Jobs Boom In October!...

the AHCA.
Under 35hrs.
Average weekly hours have NEVER been 35 hours since the BLS has been keeping the stat.
Average weekly hours were 34.0 when Obamacare was passed, and 34.4 when Obama left office. It is 34.4 now under Tramp. The highest it ever was during the peak of the Bush Bubble was 34.5 for 1 (ONE) month. Obama hit 34.6 hours 6
the AHCA.
Under 35hrs. stifles growth.
LIAR!

Average weekly hours have NEVER been 35 hours since the BLS has been keeping the stat.
Average weekly hours were 34.0 when Obamacare was passed, and 34.4 when Obama left office. It is 34.4 now under Tramp. The highest it ever was during the peak of the Bush Bubble was 34.5 for 1 (ONE) month. Obama hit 34.6 hours 6 (SIX) times AFTER the ACA was passed!!!!!!!

Many lost their 40 hour work week and hours were cut back.

And you base this assertion on WHAT?

My guess is NOTHING but overhearing some rwinger claim it.

Many people I know lost their full time 40 hr. work week.
Especially the ones who work for corporations, but also those who work for franchises.

the AHCA.
Under 35hrs.
Average weekly hours were 34.0 when Obamacare was passed, and 34.4 when Obama left office. It is 34.4 now under Tramp. The highest it ever was during the peak of the Bush Bubble was 34.5 for 1 (ONE) month. Obama hit 34.6 hours 6
the AHCA.
LIAR!

Average weekly hours were 34.0 when Obamacare was passed, and 34.4 when Obama left office. It is 34.4 now under Tramp. The highest it ever was during the peak of the Bush Bubble was 34.5 for 1 (ONE) month. Obama hit 34.6 hours 6 (SIX) times AFTER the ACA was passed!!!!!!!

Especially the ones who work for corporations, but also those who work for franchises.

OHHH, many people you know. :rolleyes:

Well I know people that went from part-time to full time employment, so I guess that just nullified your anecdote and you are left with zero evidence to support your assertion.

the AHCA.
Under 35hrs.
the AHCA.
LIAR!

The actual data shows that for every imaginary person you fabricated more real people increased their hours.

the AHCA.
Under 35hrs.
the AHCA.
LIAR!

The actual data shows that for every imaginary person you fabricated more real people increased their hours.

Well they could be real, but it also doesn't matter as there is no reason to think they are representative of the entire country.

the AHCA.
Under 35hrs.
the AHCA.
LIAR!

Well I know people that went from part-time to full time employment, so I guess that just nullified your anecdote and you are left with zero evidence to support your assertion.

So do I, but full time is now under 35 hrs. not 40.

The AHCA was designed to fail so they could get universal healthcare.
Typical Limbaugh Lie parroted by a "skull full of mush."

You wish. :)
I don't listen to Rushie baby.
Like you are somehow believable as you parrot his lies.

His lies?
How many times do they need to be told that Rush is the one who says what many think, not the other way around.
People started to listen to him in the 90's because he was saying what they thought.

His lies?
How many times do they need to be told that Rush is the one who says what many think, not the other way around.
People started to listen to him in the 90's because he was saying what they thought.
Another one of your MessiahRushie's lies that you are dutifully parroting.

His lies?
Another one of your MessiahRushie's lies that you are dutifully parroting.

You wish.

LIAR!

You are still at zero evidence to support your assertion.

Liberals don't want to hear about it.

They're too busy screaming that Trump is an eeeeevil poopy-head.
No, just a pathetic C grabber.
I guess you can't get a job where you have to know the def of liberal.
No Latin in college?
No college?

Liberals will deny it and say that the economy is failing.

BULLSHIT.

What we liberals say is that this growth is what we've had for years now and how fucking insane you Trumpsters are to suddenly believe that very same numbers you cried about all these years suddenly mean "booming economy"!!!

4.7.17.jpg

Obama economy regularly posted 200k+ jobs and under Trump jobs growth is well short of his empty promises.
In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

Jealous of the C grabber old white fart?
Reduced to pathetic 2 nd grade insults as usual.
If you knew anything you would know that the 10 year economy hasn't grown at 3% forever. Occasional 3% quarters.
Never mention we were losing 750000 jobs/ month when the uppity nixxer came in?
Why don't you ever mention that?
Never will, the world caught up.
We were lucky enough to have 50% of the worlds economy after WWII, no longer.

The Vanishing 9-to-5 Job

Liberals will deny it and say that the economy is failing.

BULLSHIT.

What we liberals say is that this growth is what we've had for years now and how fucking insane you Trumpsters are to suddenly believe that very same numbers you cried about all these years suddenly mean "booming economy"!!!

4.7.17.jpg

Obama economy regularly posted 200k+ jobs and under Trump jobs growth is well short of his empty promises.

Oh quit with the data.
Our white highe school trumpettes don't care we have created fewer jobs in 2017 than the uppity nixxer
We are making America great again (Americas WWII Nazi group name but I guess trumpettes don't know)

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

They reply with 2 nd grade Libtard etc that's all they know.
Goes down well in old white fart bars

You lie better when you parrot your MessiahRushie rather than you try to craft your own lies.
That link is about FLEX HOURS!!!!!

From your own link:

On a typical weekday, Jennifer Folsom works from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m., from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to about 8 p.m. Her hours may sound like they belong to a college student cobbling together a hodgepodge of part-time jobs, but Folsom is the director of a successful D.C. headhunting firm where she oversees a handful of employees with equally irregular schedules. “We get the job done and I work 50 or 60 hours a week,” says Folsom, who adapts her work schedule to give herself time with her three sons. “I just don’t necessarily do it from 9 to 5.”

The Vanishing 9-to-5 Job

I work 8-to-4.

Quote what you think substantiates your claim.

Forum List

Back