MORE TRUMP WINNING: +250K Jobs -- Layoffs Lowest Since 1990...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Great news for America. WTG President Trump. :thup:

US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000

Private sector job creation surged in December as a strong holiday shopping season pushed companies to hire more workers, according to a report Thursday from ADP and Moody's Analytics. Companies hired 250,000 new workers to close out the year, well above Wall Street expectations of 190,000. The month was the best for job creation since March.

"The job market ended the year strongly," Mark Zandi, Moody's chief economist said in a statement. "Robust Christmas sales prompted retailers and delivery services to add to their payrolls."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

Job-cut announcements in 2017 see lowest level since 1990

U.S. employers announced plans to cut 32,423 jobs in December, bringing the year's total to a low not seen since 1990, global outplacement consultancy Challenger, Gray & Christmas reported Thursday...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

And even with a great December 2017 still lags well behind the previous 4 years for average job creation per month.

But hey, I am sure Trump will turn it around soon.

And even with a great December 2017 still lags well behind the previous 4 years for average job creation per month.

Aw come on, lowest Unemployment Rate in 17yrs and lowest amount of layoffs in 27yrs. That ain't good enough for ya? Man, you really gotta take a break from all that Dem Fake News hate & negativity. Trump isn't the Boogeyman, and it isn't all Doom & Gloom. Once you take a break from the Dem Fake News, you'll see that.

Private sector job creation surged in December as a strong holiday shopping season pushed companies to hire more workers, according to a report Thursday from ADP and Moody's Analytics. Companies hired 250,000 new workers to close out the year, well above Wall Street expectations of 190,000. The month was the best for job creation since March.

"The job market ended the year strongly," Mark Zandi, Moody's chief economist said in a statement. "Robust Christmas sales prompted retailers and delivery services to add to their payrolls."

U.S. employers announced plans to cut 32,423 jobs in December, bringing the year's total to a low not seen since 1990, global outplacement consultancy Challenger, Gray & Christmas reported Thursday...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

OK, so Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012.

Aw come on, lowest Unemployment Rate in 17yrs and lowest amount of layoffs in 27yrs. That ain't good enough for ya? Man, you really gotta take a break from all that Dem Fake News hate & negativity. Trump isn't the Boogeyman, and it isn't all Doom & Gloom. Once you take a break from the Dem Fake News, you'll see that.

It is great news and it is nothing more than following the trend that has been going for the last 5 years. Unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for more than 5 years as has the layoff rate (since the two are tied together).

Trump has as much to do with what is going on as Obama did, which is to say none at all. People like you give the POTUS way too much credit.

Jake, we’ll revisit that statement at the end of his first four years.

What makes you think he'll last that long?

It was revealed that what prompted the FBI investigation into Trump's Russia collusion was Papadopolous drunkenly telling a high-ranking Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had dirt on Hillary. Well, that diplomat told the CIA, who told the FBI. That was before the Steele Dossier.

If it turns out that Uday took the Russians up to Trump's gold suite in Trump Tower after the Trump Tower meeting, then that's it. There's your collusion. There's your treason.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

OK, so Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012.

Lowest Unemployment Rate in 17yrs, and Layoffs at a 27yr low? Yeah, i'll take that. Go Trump! :dance:

It is great news and it is nothing more than following the trend that has been going for the last 5 years. Unemployment rate has been dropping steadily for more than 5 years as has the layoff rate (since the two are tied together).

Trump has as much to do with what is going on as Obama did, which is to say none at all. People like you give the POTUS way too much credit.

Aw, such bitter butthurt. Seriously, take a long break from Dem Fake News hate & negativity. Once you do that, you'll begin thinking more rationally again. Take care.

Aw, such bitter butthurt. Seriously, take a long break from Dem Fake News hate & negativity. Once you do that, you'll begin thinking more rationally again. Take care.
I have nothing to be bitter about, my investments are through the roof right now.

I just happen to understand how our economy works, and you do not.

It is really that simple

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't.

Very accurate quote. When did he say that as it seems he has changed his mind.

I was especially happy to see folks not getting laid off as much. Trump is killing it. Good on em. :thup:

Jake, we’ll revisit that statement at the end of his first four years.

^^ thinks Trump will last all four years.
You’re an unintentional comedian.
I know, he will be in for eight. Those tax cuts will get his approval rating up. Just think, not one Democrat voted for it.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Did you finally find a job?

Forum List

Back