More Than 700 People Died Overnight In Spain From Coronavirus

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is so sad. Spain took forever to act, and now the death rate has risen dramatically. They have a population of less than 50 million. They chose to ignore this so long and now this.

As in NY, where Cuomo did not start testing until February 29, and look at NY is now the hot-spot in America.

A total of 738 people in Spain died from coronavirus-related illnesses in the past 24 hours, the largest increase in fatalities since the disease entered the country.

The number of COVID-19 deaths in Spain soared from 2,696 to 3,434 on Tuesday, according to the country’s health ministry. In total, Spain has registered 47,610 people who have tested positive for the virus — up from just 36,673 earlier on Tuesday.

Spain — which has a population of roughly 46 million — touts the second highest tally of coronavirus-related deaths in the world. Italy, which is reporting a death toll of 6,820, has experienced the most deaths so far.

This is so sad. Spain took forever to act, and now the death rate has risen dramatically. They have a population of less than 50 million. They chose to ignore this so long and now this.

As in NY, where Cuomo did not start testing until February 29, and look at NY is now the hot-spot in America.

A total of 738 people in Spain died from coronavirus-related illnesses in the past 24 hours, the largest increase in fatalities since the disease entered the country.

The number of COVID-19 deaths in Spain soared from 2,696 to 3,434 on Tuesday, according to the country’s health ministry. In total, Spain has registered 47,610 people who have tested positive for the virus — up from just 36,673 earlier on Tuesday.

Spain — which has a population of roughly 46 million — touts the second highest tally of coronavirus-related deaths in the world. Italy, which is reporting a death toll of 6,820, has experienced the most deaths so far.

SInce propaganda is legal now, and this thing is being used as a pretext for an obvious global agenda, I don't automatically believe anything, I take everything from the controlled media with a grain of salt.

The most pathetic part about all this is that many people assume that the powers-that-be actually CARE about people dying (from anything) and have our best interests at heart. They don't. Period. The sooner people realize that, the better, and you won't automatically believe everything you're being fed, at face value.

So here's the Q, if we're gonna die, do y'all want to do it like scared rabbits, or with yer boots on ?

~S~

So here's the Q, if we're gonna die, do y'all want to do it like scared rabbits, or with yer boots on ?

~S~

WTF does this mean?

Are you going to bow down to martial law or not Kidd?

~S~

I've already Marshall-ized myself.
Trespassers WILL BE SHOT!

cheers comrade!

~S~

To answer your initial question, I will likely die with my boots on!

Forum List

Back