More Than 2,200 Shot in Chicago So Far This Year

21 kids under 13 shot. Tightest gun control laws in the nation. BLM, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama to speak out about all blacks being gunned down by other blacks in 5...4...3...

More than 2,200 people shot in Chicago this year, 21 of them kids 13 and under

are you trying to make an argument for gun control since iif the guns weren't readily available in some states, they couldn't get north.

thanks for the info.

Indiana is a stone's throw from south Chicago, and has some of the most lax gun laws in the country.

But hey, that destroys their " Chicago Chicago CHICAGO!!!!!" narrative, so they won't mention it.
Ya okay, the gun violence and general malaise and failures in Chicago are all the fault of the laws in Indiana! Or perhaps it's another failed crumbling city run by liberal Democrats who are always good at pointing fingers at others.
that's an old liberal trick that's lost its life.

yes, everything is a "liberal trick" that shows you to be the wackos you are.

education is important....get one.

21 kids under 13 shot. Tightest gun control laws in the nation. BLM, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama to speak out about all blacks being gunned down by other blacks in 5...4...3...

are you trying to make an argument for gun control since iif the guns weren't readily available in some states, they couldn't get north.

thanks for the info.

Indiana is a stone's throw from south Chicago, and has some of the most lax gun laws in the country.

But hey, that destroys their " Chicago Chicago CHICAGO!!!!!" narrative, so they won't mention it.
Ya okay, the gun violence and general malaise and failures in Chicago are all the fault of the laws in Indiana! Or perhaps it's another failed crumbling city run by liberal Democrats who are always good at pointing fingers at others.

yep, a trick that's lost its flavor. Everyone knows them now. One party one statement. Paper comes out daily with talking points on any subject. It's who they are. Prove me wrong. do guns kill or do people?

Nope. The one guy that is worth protesting about. But see, they all lose their credibility when they protest fallacies and outright fucking lies. ESPECIALLY when they ruin innocent peoples lives over BULLSHIT
"Brn this mother fucker down"

You're over generalizing. It is a fact that police over police blacks. It's not just about shootings but the entire system and how it's used against blacks disproportionally.

The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report
Why don't YOU move into S. Chicago?
You last one fucking afternoon asshole.
These are literally out of control sub-human thugs.
Sure LE gets called a lot.
It's like having a fucking inner city full of pyromaniacs and demanding to know why the fucking fire department is called so often.

WTF? Bad batch of Meth?
I was born at Cook Counry Hopital.
Lived in S. Chicago you fucking half wit!
You know NOTHING about what it's like to live among sub-humans who will hook their OWN little girls on heroin so they can 'trick' to bring home money for 'Mommy to get her fucking hair straightened and bleached 'White' (ironic) blond and have four inch plastic nails.
They live like wild animals. Or as Hillary herself called them: "SUPER PREDATORS"

What does that say about you and yours if you were their neighbor?
Must be where the good Meth was.
My father was a White Baptist preacher who spent years attempting to help the negroes in S. Chicago. NOT with shoveling the Bible in front of them but by attempting to organize school lunches and food drives and free community health clinics.
Sort of like BONOBO has claimed he was doing but wasn't.
After years of trying we moved away. My father was mugged by two 'young negro men' and had his wreck of a car stolen a couple of days before we left with only the clothes on our backs on a fucking Greyhound bus.
Don't talk to ME about S. Chicago you ignorant asshole!

You're over generalizing. It is a fact that police over police blacks. It's not just about shootings but the entire system and how it's used against blacks disproportionally.

It's like having a fucking inner city full of pyromaniacs and demanding to know why the fucking fire department is called so often.

WTF? Bad batch of Meth?
You know NOTHING about what it's like to live among sub-humans who will hook their OWN little girls on heroin so they can 'trick' to bring home money for 'Mommy to get her fucking hair straightened and bleached 'White' (ironic) blond and have four inch plastic nails.
They live like wild animals. Or as Hillary herself called them: "SUPER PREDATORS"

My father was a White Baptist preacher who spent years attempting to help the negroes in S. Chicago. NOT with shoveling the Bible in front of them but by attempting to organize school lunches and food drives and free community health clinics.
After years of trying we moved away. My father was mugged by two 'young negro men' and had his wreck of a car stolen a couple of days before we left with only the clothes on our backs on a fucking Greyhound bus.
Cool story, bro.

thanks for the info.

yep, a trick that's lost its flavor. Everyone knows them now. One party one statement. Paper comes out daily with talking points on any subject. It's who they are. Prove me wrong. do guns kill or do people?
ThinkProgress or another ding bat site carries a story and minutes later hacks have it here.

To be fair, the right does it too, but thugs killing thugs in Chicago is real and Trump supposedly raping some bimbo 25 years ago is just sleazy mudslinging.

ThinkProgress or another ding bat site carries a story and minutes later hacks have it here.

To be fair, the right does it too, but thugs killing thugs in Chicago is real and Trump supposedly raping some bimbo 25 years ago is just sleazy mudslinging.

interestingly I don't get my "news" from the blogosphere, unlike you, little idiot.

and you don't give a damn about killing in Chicago. you just know that the rightwingnut blogosphere tells you to talk about it any time anyone says nutters, criminals and abusers shouldn't have guns.

Not all republican followers are robots though. The rep. party is not nearly as tight as the demos. Money on the left is harder to get if you don't tow their line.

interestingly I don't get my "news" from the blogosphere, unlike you, little idiot.

and you don't give a damn about killing in Chicago. you just know that the rightwingnut blogosphere tells you to talk about it any time anyone says nutters, criminals and abusers shouldn't have guns.
nope, you get an email from the party with the days talking points. Admit it.

six year old black girl shot on her front porch day before, no outcry for the dudes that did it. Why?

WTF? Bad batch of Meth?

I can see that Christian good will rubbed off on you.

True, I don't care that much about thugs killing thugs in Chicago. But I care more than BLM.

What concerns me more is killing of cops: thugs, not so much.

Again, those black lives dont matter. They are just eggs for the omlette in the minds of the Marxist left.

So you still think cops, whose job is to protect and serve, shouldn't be held to a higher standard than any thug on the street. We pay them and give them massive authority, yet still allow them to behave like the average gang member.
If cops acted like thugs there would be a lot more dead people, including whites.

Face it, BLM only give a thug's ass if blacks are killed by whites or cops.

Oh my. And the cancer society concentrates only on cancer. and doesn't seem to care about diabetes. You don't get that concept?
Either black lives matter or they don't. Quit being such a hypocritical prick.

So you still think cops, whose job is to protect and serve, shouldn't be held to a higher standard than any thug on the street. We pay them and give them massive authority, yet still allow them to behave like the average gang member.
If cops acted like thugs there would be a lot more dead people, including whites.

Oh my. And the cancer society concentrates only on cancer. and doesn't seem to care about diabetes. You don't get that concept?

Blacks lives actually matter to Republicans.....democrats see them as tools and votes.......and the fact that they do nothing to stop the violence shows this....

Meathead can't stop being that, all lives including black lives matter, and the shooting in
Chicago although growing are far less than twenty years ago.

Far righties simply cannot constructively think; they only can do knee jerks.

Of course Black Lives Matter. In your case, you might understand better if you thought of it in terms of Black Lives Matter Too. Nobody said black lives were the only ones that matter, but that is just the focus of their group.

Forum List

Back