More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Doctor in the Bronx outed as hardcore white supremacist but now he says he needs professional help.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

The usual lying bullshit.

He needs to helped into oncoming traffic

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

Having a white supremacist in an all black community is no accident.

Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate.

White supremacists are doctors, cops, judges, teachers, firefighters, bankers, nurses, politicians, city workers, neighbors, co-workers, news anchors, flight attendants, Democrats, Republicans, US Presidents. They often don't belong to organized hate groups, but participate in the white supremacist movement as unaffiliated individuals. Thus the size of the white supremacist movement is considerably larger than just hate group members

I gotta keep my head on a swivel.

Last edited:
White Doctor in the Bronx outed as hardcore white supremacist but now he says he needs professional help.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

White supremacists are doctors, cops, judges, teachers, firefighters, bankers, nurses, politicians, city workers, neighbors, co-workers, news anchors, flight attendants, Democrats, Republicans, US Presidents. They often don't belong to organized hate groups, but participate in the white supremacist movement as unaffiliated individuals. Thus the size of the white supremacist movement is considerably larger than just hate group members

If you totalled up every white person in this thread, it still wouldn't be all that many people. White supremacists are a tiny minority of white people, but I wonder what percentage of blacks are White Haters like you? Is there a stat on that? Because I bet it's pretty high.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

If you totalled up every white person in this thread, it still wouldn't be all that many people. White supremacists are a tiny minority of white people, but I wonder what percentage of blacks are White Haters like you? Is there a stat on that? Because I bet it's pretty high.
Your reply is to be expected. White people often put on this dumb and clueless act when they speak on racism.

Saying if I totalled up every white person it still would not be that many. That's not how racism works. It'd be a stupid as saying "well ya know, there are not that many people who work in prison and prisoners out-number the staff greatly"

You Taz as an individual are a nobody and a coward but you have the system of white supremacy to assist you in your daily life.

White supremacist can be small in number but still reek havoc on black people's lives. South Africa is an example of that. This doctor might have been just one person and that I highly doubt, because he must have let his white supremacy slip in convo's to others and he was probably hired because of his white supremacy but he had the authority over 100's and 100's of black people in the Bronx. That is not an accident. Also white supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred. So after the dust clears he will ply his trade some where else.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

Your reply is to be expected. White people often put on this dumb and clueless act when they speak on racism.

Saying if I totalled up every white person it still would not be that many. That's not how racism works. It'd be a stupid as saying "well ya know, there are not that many people who work in prison and prisoners out-number the staff greatly"

You Taz as an individual are a nobody and a coward but you have the system of white supremacy to assist you in your daily life.

White supremacist can be small in number but still reek havoc on black people's lives. South Africa is an example of that. This doctor might have been just one person and that I highly doubt, because he must have let his white supremacy slip in convo's to others and he was probably hired because of his white supremacy but he had the authority over 100's and 100's of black people in the Bronx. That is not an accident. Also white supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred. So after the dust clears he will ply his trade some where else.
"It'd be a stupid as saying "well ya know, there are not that many people who work in prison and prisoners out-number the staff greatly"", this is a dumb analogy, what are you trying to say? That everyone is a prison guard even if there aren't that many? :dunno:

So tell us Einstein, what percentage of blacks hate whites? 100%? 90something? What's your take on it?

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

The usual lying bullshit.

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

That doctor is likely Jewish, not certainly, but likely.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

"It'd be a stupid as saying "well ya know, there are not that many people who work in prison and prisoners out-number the staff greatly"", this is a dumb analogy, what are you trying to say? That everyone is a prison guard even if there aren't that many? :dunno:

So tell us Einstein, what percentage of blacks hate whites? 100%? 90something? What's your take on it?

Less than the number of whites that hate blacks. You think like a child. What percentage of blacks have made laws and policies denying whites of rights? What percentage of blacks oppose equal rights for whites? 0. Can't say the same for those like you. You guys claim you face more racism than us and can't provide any empirical evidence that its true. Just like you made up a genocide of whites when 43 farmers were killed and he majority of them were not white. Or that somehow a white woman choosing to marry and give birth to chldren with a black partner is genocide against whites. Stop lying to yourself.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

Less than the number of whites that hate blacks. You think like a child. What percentage of blacks have made laws and policies denying whites of rights? What percentage of blacks oppose equal rights for whites? 0. Can't say the same for those like you. You guys claim you face more racism than us and can't provide any empirical evidence that its true. Just like you made up a genocide of whites when 43 farmers were killed and he majority of them were not white. Or that somehow a white woman choosing to marry and give birth to chldren with a black partner is genocide against whites. Stop lying to yourself.
I never claimed any such things. You have to make shit up for your comeback. Pathetic.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Negro please.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

I never claimed any such things. You have to make shit up for your comeback. Pathetic.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Your concession is duly noted.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Your concession is duly noted.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

Don’t even get me started on Israel where they use use racial slurs towards blacks that come straight out of 1950’s US. Stop playing this transparent “but he/she’s a “minority” game

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

Don’t even get me started on Israel where they use use racial slurs towards blacks that come straight out of 1950’s US. Stop playing this transparent “but he/she’s a “minority” game
What about all the racial slurs blacks hurl at other races? Do those count?

1) The police in Baltimore carry toy guns to plant on people they shoot

They're called "drop" guns & cops have been carrying them probably since the establishment of the first police dept. in the U.S.

2) A white man pulls on black students in a apartment block telling them that "they don't belong here" ....but get this ? He wasn't even a resident of the apartment block himself.

Texas and Florida are kill blk ppl states. He’s a sexual predator too. He’s in student housing where 18 year olds live and he is there “to get laid" He looks 50 and he’s preying on 18 year olds but his wife resides in Atlanta.

So he fudged himself up worse by pulling a strap on them & ended up on the news. Now the wife wanting to know who was he seeing there.

Honestly these white supremacist dudes are the most punkified, cissy cowardly bitches ever to walk the earth. They hide behind something that makes them fill like a man and that’s a firearm.

Last edited:

Like what?

Like what?
You're either pretending to be dumb, or you are dumb, which is it?

Like what?

So you don't know. Got it.

Like what?

So you don't know. Got it.
Neither do you, and you're black. Or so you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back