More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me - What can white ppl do to black ppl that they have not done already ?
Exterminate them. Just keep giving them an excuse. You make it seem like a more palatable ideea.
So black people should b exterminated ? Is that what ypur saying ?
If they all were like you. and rejoiced at the killing of white people, hell yes! I would say the same of bubonic-plagued invested rats, but would feel some an iota of remorse because of their lack of intent or at least gratification. Scumbag.

Run away now. We will remain here and comment on your vile posts that celebrate the deaths of US soldiers being dragged naked through the streets.
The same way you rejoice when whites kill blacks. I rejoice when blacks kills whites

Don't project your bloodthirsty racism onto us, psycho.
The past and present n future of black ppl concern me the most n in that history, white ppl have been the main evil.

Picking a fight with a group that vastly outnumbers you, is generally not in anyone's best interests.

Just keeping it real.
Ok

So tell me - What can white ppl do to black ppl that they have not done already ?
Why would they want to? What whites are doing anything to blacks? Your post indicate you do not think any blacks can do any wrong. Evil whitey brought all the negative into your lives....total bullshit. Yes, SOME whites in the past were guilty. NO whites today are not.

Anyway I'm logging off. The likes of Godboy and Correll and Meathead are simple to debate.
Run away now. We will remain here and comment on your vile posts that celebrate the deaths of US soldiers being dragged naked through the streets.
The same way you rejoice when whites kill blacks. I rejoice when blacks kills whites
Other than the KKK, what whites rejoice in killing blacks? I certainly don't rejoice in any killings. While I agree murderers and pedophiles deserve death,I don't rejoice,they get their just punishments, regardless of race. YOU are the one rejoicing in whites being killed, that itself is a very racist statement, you can't deny it.

OK, just for arguments sake, what if ALL Whites today in the U.S. are prejudice against Blacks, and attempt to oppress them daily. What is the fix? What do you do? Demand massive wealth redistribution, i.e. reparations? Revolt, and attempt to kill Whitey while rioting, and looting? ?

Or promote hard work, Education, community, and a stable family unit?

Or just complain more without doing anything on your own to improve your situation?

Anyway I'm logging off. The likes of Godboy and Correll and Meathead are simple to debate.
I dont recall rejoicing the deaths of black people. I do however celebrate the deaths of people who deserve it.
lol

Well that, in a nutshell, is how white supremacy Is maintained That is, always trying to rationalize why blk ppl deserve to b mistreated.

You were rejoicing when white us ssoldiers killedpeople black ppl on Somalia.

But when I showed u images of black ppl dragging white usa soldiers butt naked through the streets of Somalia

All of a sudden, they're savages.

This is the insanity I have to deal with
Did you forget the part where those somalis attacked them first? Yes, im proud that the good guys did so well against the bad guys. You thought it was cute to put those gruesome images up and mock fallen soldiers.

Don't project your bloodthirsty racism onto us, psycho.
The past and present n future of black ppl concern me the most n in that history, white ppl have been the main evil.

Picking a fight with a group that vastly outnumbers you, is generally not in anyone's best interests.

Just keeping it real.
Ok

LOL!!!!! How silly you are.

Some of the best people I've ever hired come from the hood. And not just any hood. The city was voted most violent small city in America many years over.

I've taken those guys into places that most Americans would shit their pants if they knew it existed. But I digress lest I demonstrate myself a hypocrite given the nature of my usual posting habits here. lol.

In time they've shown themselves to be leaders and valuable contacts in a very sensitive field. And to be perfectly honest, those men who come out of the hoods usually understand why they're in the position they're in. The upscale blacks in Washington and who reside on a lot of those black think tanks don't know jack squat nothing. They're part of the problem.

Last edited:
Actually I can since there are over 1 billion Africans and 46 million black Americans.
Rwanda was not a world war. Whites fought each other in similar wars. And Rwanda was a result of colonization. But like I sad, you can't face that.
We have been victims of white supremacy. You trying to gaslight doesn't change this truth.
If the destruction of America is underway, whites will pay the highest price because of what they have done.

Go calculate the total wealth of ALL blacks in Africa and compare that to the wealth of ALL blacks in America then get back to me.
Maybe that will open your eyes.

Rwanda: The number of blacks killed in Rwanda exceeded the total number of blacks killed in ALL world wars combined.
Black lives suddenly don't matter to you?

Nothing can change your point of view.
You will die a victim, but not of white men.....a victim of yourself.

White people have done some bad things, true. Black people have also done bad things (including enslaving others)
Your racism will prevent you from ever getting past your victim mentality.

I understand that.
So wealth is your only measure of success? If so that's very interesting since racist laws and policies made it difficult if not outright impossible for people of African descent to accumulate wealth in the same way as whites have, one of the most significanct being through the acquisition of real property (land), through participation in the political arena in order to fight and advocate for things of concern to them (only white male land holders could vote), etc.

Your warped perception of black people as a race is as disingenuous as a parent who forces one of their children to leave school and work to help support the family financially while allowing his siblings to continue their education and then denigrates the working child for not doing as well in life as his brothers/sisters when the parent is the one who deprived him of the opportunity to have a better life, whether through greed, indifference, as punishment, etc. it matters not.

This is no different and IM2 does not have a victim mentality, he's a survivor.

Actually I can since there are over 1 billion Africans and 46 million black Americans.
Rwanda was not a world war. Whites fought each other in similar wars. And Rwanda was a result of colonization. But like I sad, you can't face that.
We have been victims of white supremacy. You trying to gaslight doesn't change this truth.
If the destruction of America is underway, whites will pay the highest price because of what they have done.

Go calculate the total wealth of ALL blacks in Africa and compare that to the wealth of ALL blacks in America then get back to me.

Rwanda: The number of blacks killed in Rwanda exceeded the total number of blacks killed in ALL world wars combined.

White people have done some bad things, true. Black people have also done bad things (including enslaving others)

I understand that.
So wealth is your only measure of success? If so that's very interesting since racist laws and policies made it difficult if not outright impossible for people of African descent to accumulate wealth in the same way as whites have, one of the most significanct being through the acquisition of real property (land), through participation in the political arena in order to fight and advocate for things of concern to them (only white male land holders could vote), etc.

Your warped perception of black people as a race is as disingenuous as a parent who forces one of their children to leave school and work to help support the family financially while allowing his siblings to continue their education and then denigrates the working child for not doing as well in life as his brothers/sisters when the parent is the one who deprived him of the opportunity to have a better life, whether through greed, indifference, as punishment, etc. it matters not.

This is no different and IM2 is not a victim, he's a survivor.

Name the "racist" law or policy that prevents a black family from buying real property.

Or apologize for your vile smearing of the great white people of this great nation.

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.
Oh. If TIME said it, it must be true! And I deserved to get sexually harassed because I'm an evil blue eyed demon who deserved it! I guess those animals who sexually harassed and bullied me constantly were in the right and my experiences are invalid because "affirmative action" has apparently helped white women! By the way affirmative action is bullshit. You should not hire on someones race OR gender. You should hire the best person for the job! So I don't get what your fricken point is.
You don't have to take the Time's word for it. The United States Department of Labor is tasked with tracking compliance with the applicable civil rights laws (affirmative action). Note the dol.gov in the URL.
https://clear.dol.gov/study/enforce...-effects-compliance-reviews-and-lawsuits-over
Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research (CLEAR)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I understand that.

Name the "racist" law or policy that prevents a black family from buying real property.

Or apologize for your vile smearing of the great white people of this great nation.

If you had read what she posted as opposed to glossing over it, you would understand that she was referring to previous laws that existed that prevented past black citizens from accumulating generational wealth through ownership of real estate. Even in my own lifetime, during the 50's and 60's my parents experienced racist real estate agents who tried to steer them into properties with less upside potential.

And as an editorial comment, you are not the board police or in any position to "demand" an apology from anyone.

If you read the link below, you might learn something for a change.

In the Beginning: Origins of African American Real Property Ownership in the United States on JSTOR

Last edited:
IM2....

You're no better than those you call out.

"Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false."

Calling whites out on their continuing racism is not the same as being a racist.

IM2....

You're no better than those you call out.

"Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false."

Calling whites out on their continuing racism is not the same as being a racist.

So this is the whole act? Squealing like a racist idiot then crying “I’m not a racist!” over and over again? That’s it? Pretty boring, but I guess if that’s all you’re capable of...

I understand that.

If you had read what she posted as opposed to glossing over it, you would understand that she was referring to previous laws that existed that prevented past black citizens from accumulating generational wealth through ownership of real estate. Even in my own lifetime, during the 50's and 60's my parents experienced racist real estate agents who tried to steer them into properties with less upside potential.

And as an editorial comment, you are not the board police or in any position to "demand" an apology from anyone.

...R

1. The consensus among the race baiting lefties, is that America is a racist nation NOW, and MORE government "solution" is required, not less.

2. IF she was referring to the past, and her response, is to agree that, those laws and polices are past, then that's fine and we should be seeing blacks steadily accumulating wealth any day now.

3. If I point out how someone's rationalization for smearing good people, is utter bullshit, then of course I have the right to demand an apology to those good people. Anyone would. How can you not understand that?

4. You got a point to make, make it. Links are to SUPPORT points, not in place of them.

More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Funny how threads here that are about blacks killing people do not get moved.

I understand that.

...R

1. The consensus among the race baiting lefties, is that America is a racist nation NOW, and MORE government "solution" is required, not less.

2. IF she was referring to the past, and her response, is to agree that, those laws and polices are past, then that's fine and we should be seeing blacks steadily accumulating wealth any day now.

3. If I point out how someone's rationalization for smearing good people, is utter bullshit, then of course I have the right to demand an apology to those good people. Anyone would. How can you not understand that?

4. You got a point to make, make it. Links are to SUPPORT points, not in place of them.

1. Your "fixation" with so called "race baiting" lefties, causes you to lack objectivity and jump to conclusions without thought or reason. There is no monopoly on race baiting in this forum by any side, right. Right, left or middle.

2. It is obvious that she was referring to the past, and the fact that you could not initially see that is a testament to my point above, regarding your your bias. Anyone with a sound understanding of the history of this country, understands the residual effect of past laws and policies. Why dont
you?

3. She did not reference any one in particular. She referenced "past restrictions" so no one person or group of people was being "smeared". That was a hypersensitive defense mechanism on your point. She never even specifically referenced '"white people".....it was you who did so, which in my opinion makes you just as much, if not more of a "race baiter" than the so called "lefties" that you are obsessed with. If anything she should have demanded an apology from you. And YOU should understand that.

4. You are the last one who should be complaining about "providing links". Many of your posts contain no links, and some that you do provide, are not supported by sound rationalizing on your part. And that is a fact that anyone would quickly notice by reading some of what you post. That aside, I provided a link, to support her statement, which really was not even that necessary, because her statement was common knowledge to even the most casually informed about the history of access to land ownership by the black population of this country.

Is that remedial enough for you? Or do you want more "links"?

Last edited:

I understand that.

...R

1. Your "fixation" with so called "race baiting" lefties, causes you to lack objectivity and jump to conclusions without thought or reason. There is no monopoly on race baiting in this forum by any side, right. Right, left or middle.

2. It is obvious that she was referring to the past, and the fact that you could not initially see that is a testament to my point above, regarding your your bias. Anyone with a sound understanding of the history of this country, understands the residual effect of past laws and policies. Why dont
you?

3. She did not reference any one in particular. She referenced "past restrictions" so no one person or group of people was being "smeared". That was a hypersensitive defense mechanism on your point. She never even specifically referenced '"white people".....it was you who did so, which in my opinion makes you just as much, if not more of a "race baiter" than the so called "lefties" that you are obsessed with. If anything she should have demanded an apology from you. And YOU should understand that.

4. You are the last one who should be complaining about "providing links". Many of your posts contain no links, and some that you do provide, are not supported by sound rationalizing on your part. And that is a fact that anyone would quickly notice by reading some of what you post. That aside, I provided a link, to support her statement, which really was not even that necessary, because her statement was common knowledge to even the most casually informed about the history of access to land ownership by the black population of this country.

Is that remedial enough for you? Or do you want more "links"?

1. My point about the left's position on America being racist, stands.

2. And my point is, that it is the past, and today, it is not the case.

3. Correct. She smeared the great white people of this nation as a whole, and if she cannot support her smear, she owes them an apology.

4. Most of my posts are my own arguments and logic. I make my points, in my own words. I provide links when reasonable requested to support a claim I have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back