More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM2
Look at this shit. Here we have a white man talking about getting beat up by blacks during Jim Crow and he tries calling the blacks who did that racist. Chicago was highly racist then with segregation going on contract selling, blacks being attacked by whites, blacks who tried to move into white communities were terrorized and their homes vandalized while the police did nothing and this wrinkled up old ass idiot posts this.

Holy sh*t. That's a great post. For some reason I didn't even think of saying the arguments you posted (Jim Crow etc) as a counter point. But yeah the nerve of Canon Shooter to say that.

His story (and they all have blks tried to beat me up story) doesn't even sound right. As you said everywhere segregated TO THE MAX in the 50s 60s n 70s (and still is today pretty much) and why would blk kids attack white kids knowing that not just them but him and his whole family are going to be severly punished.

Canon Shooter you are a liar.

Last edited:
IM2
Look at this shit. Here we have a white man talking about getting beat up by blacks during Jim Crow and he tries calling the blacks who did that racist. Chicago was highly racist then with segregation going on contract selling, blacks being attacked by whites, blacks who tried to move into white communities were terrorized and their homes vandalized while the police did nothing and this wrinkled up old ass idiot posts this.

Holy sh*t. That's a great post. For some reason I didn't even think of saying the arguments you posted (Jim Crow etc) as a counter point. But yeah the nerve of Canon Shooter to say that.

His story (and they all have blks tried to beat me up story) doesn't even sound right. As you said everywhere segregated TO THE MAX in the 50s 60s n 70s (and still is today pretty much) and why would blk kids attack white kids knowing that not just them but him and his whole family are going to be severly punished.

Yes they do and if a white person got beat up in 50's-60's-70's it was because they started the shit. I went to mostly white schools in those days and those white kids talked plenty of racist shit. And most of the teachers and principals protected them. Many of those white kids would try the same shit off school grounds and got their asses whipped.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Except that's not reality. The majority of unarmed people killed by the cops are white. It just never hits CNN. I am one of those rare Americans who looks at these things case by case not "D" vs "R" or """"""B" vs "W" . I know , I know ,, that's a radical way of thinking but it is my way.
1) Briana Taylor : That shit was WRONG. But it ain't on the cops on scene and it ain't on the guy with her if he truly did not know/believe that it was the cops. The fault is with the massive overuse of late night and or no knock warrants
2) The kid in Georgia shot by McKloskey? That's on those assholes a citizen's arrest comes with responsibilities Prison
3) The guy who stole the cops taser and fired it at him? Please white black or purple if you turn a cops own weapon on him you gonna die most times. He should'a taken the damned DUI
4) George Flloyd. Of course Chauvin needs to go to prison. But should the black cop be tried to?
5) Kyle. Rule number one do not run up on dudes with riffels because they stopped your arson attempt. Those things are a bit more accurrate than zip guns. If you must get him for breaking curfew but you and I woulda probably done the same if attacked as he was.

donttread
Except that's not reality. The majority of unarmed people killed by the cops are white

Well if thats the case and it upsets you so much then you white people need to get out there and fight for justice for unarmed white ppl killed by the police the way blk ppl fight for justice when unarmed blk ppl are killed by the police.

donttread
just never hits CNN. I am one of those rare Americans who looks at these things case by case not "D" vs "R" or """"""B" vs "W" . I

That's because it doesnt happen. Cops go out of there way not to shoot white ppl.

Imagine if these were blk ?

All of a sudden cops have perfect training on how to deescalate situations as long as the suspects are white. All of sudden their guns don't work.

Last edited:
Except that's not reality. The majority of unarmed people killed by the cops are white. It just never hits CNN. I am one of those rare Americans who looks at these things case by case not "D" vs "R" or """"""B" vs "W" . I know , I know ,, that's a radical way of thinking but it is my way.

And this is why I reject the per capita argument whites make here. Unarmed blacks are shot at 3 times the rate of our population.

Furthermore:

1608774961266.png

Black people more than three times as likely as white people to be killed during a police encounter | News | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

Do not excuse cops killing people and Rittenhouse should never have been there in the first place. The cops tried to cover up that murder in Georgia. Whites have done everything you talk about here and lived.

White guy talks slick to blk man in a store and gets handled with ease.

I guess Freedom of Speech doesn't mean anything to the black fellow here. I wonder if he was arrested and charged with assault? Sure, the white guy's speech was controversial,but that's exactly the kind of speech that the 1st Amendment protects. Non-controversial speech doesn't need protected.

Polishprince
guess Freedom of Speech doesn't mean anything to the black fellow here. I wonder if he was arrested and charged with assault? Sure, the white guy's speech was controversial,but that's exactly the kind of speech that the 1st Amendment protects. Non-controversial speech doesn't need protected.

You're free to say whatever you want. But if you say the wrong thing, to the wrong guy that could get you killed or harmed.

Polishprince
guess Freedom of Speech doesn't mean anything to the black fellow here. I wonder if he was arrested and charged with assault? Sure, the white guy's speech was controversial,but that's exactly the kind of speech that the 1st Amendment protects. Non-controversial speech doesn't need protected.

You're free to say whatever you want. But if you say the wrong thing, to the wrong guy that could get you killed or harmed.

I suppose the Free Speech advocate in your video was tempting fate here, and you are right that there are numerous violent predators who attack the right to free speech.

IM2

Yes they do and if a white person got beat up in 50's-60's-70's it was because they started the shit. I went to mostly white schools in those days and those white kids talked plenty of racist shit. And most of the teachers and principals protected them. Many of those white kids would try the same shit off school grounds and got their asses whipped.
We talking the last half century. That is the real history and present.

Polishprince
suppose the Free Speech advocate in your video was tempting fate here, and you are right that there are numerous violent predators who attack the right to free speech.

You have free speech. What you don't have is protection against how ppl respond to free speech.

Thats why there are slander and libel laws. I could open a coffee shop and put a Starbucks sign up. But I'd sued and shut down very quickly.

Polishprince

It's funny how these racists cry about us talking about their racism the decide how a white person should have the first amendment right to call somebody black a slur.

IM2

You don't decide the time frame son. Not when you guys always talk about a return to the way people thought in 1787. And since I am 59, I AM talking about the the last half century.

IM2
funny how these racists cry about us talking about their racism the decide how a white person should have the first amendment right to call somebody black a slur.

Exactly. Thats why arguing with the likes Polishprince can be pointless

He think it's attack against free speech if he's not able insult a blk person with no pushback.

Of course, if some1 were to insult a loved one of his like a daughter, mother, son, let's see how much he believes in free speech then.

IM2
funny how these racists cry about us talking about their racism the decide how a white person should have the first amendment right to call somebody black a slur.

Exactly. Thats why arguing with the likes Polishprince can be pointless

He think it's attack against free speech if he's not able insult a blk person with no pushback.

Of course, if some1 were to insult a loved one of his like a daughter, mother, son, let's see how much he believes in free speech then.
Exactly. He would not give a damn about free speech at that point.

IM2

You don't decide the time frame son. Not when you guys always talk about a return to the way people thought in 1787. And since I am 59, I AM talking about the the last half century.
Constitutions that people roughly follow do not happens everyday in our world.

Yt supremacy/Yt privilege are code words for Western Civilization. So when the Marxists scream that there is systemic or institutionalized Yt supremacy etc., and that is bad of course and must be destroyed, what they really mean is that W. Civilization (especially Christianity) must be destroyed. They also call that de-colonization. This is common all over the West/Anglosphere etc. Ironically these countries are also where all of the non white people want to move to because they are the least racists places on Earth. Globally singular ethnostates are the norm and they don't like outsiders nor would they let other people emigrate there in large numbers, doesn't matter if it is Pakistan, Japan, Egypt etc.

• U.S. still No. 1 desired destination for potential migrants
  • 18 countries attract two-thirds of all potential migrants worldwide

To which country would you like to move?
2010-20122015-2017Estimated number of adults
%%(in millions)
United States2221158
Canada6647
Germany4642
France5536
Australia4536
United Kingdom7434
Saudi Arabia5324
Spain4321
Japan2217
Italy3215