More Stand your Ground winning in Florida!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Some black punk brandishing a knife tried to hold up a pizza delivery guy in Florida!!!! I guess this meathead wasn't following the news on ZMan.......took a big ass bullet to the torso and is basically dead.

54 Year Old Domino's Delivery Man Stands His Ground in Florida

Of course, the progressives and the black community are already up in arms claiming the white pizza guy was the victim.

Thank God for the 2nd amendment.......what I want to know is, why the guy only fired once? WTF?:eek:

ammo up my friends......ammo up!!!:2up:

Last edited:
Kelly’s body was transported to the Brevard County Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy. According to the Sheriff's Office, Fredrick Kelly Jr. has a lengthy violent criminal history that includes armed robbery, aggravated battery and false imprisonment.

"Preliminary evidence in the case demonstrates that the intended victim of the robbery acted in self defense while being robbed by a violent criminal who was armed with a knife," Sheriff Wayne Ivey said. "The suspect in this investigation was released from prison in 2009, after serving a reduced sentence for similar violent crimes.”

Have you noticed how many times photos of the deceased is a mug shot?

This is a story with a very happy ending and an object lesson. Those who are armed survive. Those who are not armed end up like Delbert Belton.

Some black punk brandishing a knife tried to hold up a pizza delivery guy in Florida!!!! I guess this meathead wasn't following the news on ZMan.......took a big ass bullet to the torso and is basically dead.

Of course, the progressives and the black community are already up in arms claiming the white pizza guy was the victim.

Thank God for the 2nd amendment.......what I want to know is, why the guy only fired once? WTF?:eek:

what I want to know is, why the guy only fired once? WTF?

What I want to know is how are the shooting schools in Florida doing such a great job training people?

2 cases of "1 shot, 1 kill". :thup:

Kelly’s body was transported to the Brevard County Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy. According to the Sheriff's Office, Fredrick Kelly Jr. has a lengthy violent criminal history that includes armed robbery, aggravated battery and false imprisonment.

"Preliminary evidence in the case demonstrates that the intended victim of the robbery acted in self defense while being robbed by a violent criminal who was armed with a knife," Sheriff Wayne Ivey said. "The suspect in this investigation was released from prison in 2009, after serving a reduced sentence for similar violent crimes.”

Have you noticed how many times photos of the deceased is a mug shot?

This is a story with a very happy ending and an object lesson. Those who are armed survive. Those who are not armed end up like Delbert Belton.

We can thank the 2nd amendment for putting this savage on a slab. Fucking winning......this should be plastered on the news in an effort to deter like-savages from pulling shit like this. Of course, nobody will see shit about it from the msm.

what I want to know is, why the guy only fired once? WTF?

What I want to know is how are the shooting schools in Florida doing such a great job training people?

2 cases of "1 shot, 1 kill". :thup:

What I want to know is, when are people going to not be so duped by PC madness? "One shot.....one kill". Many people watch too many fucking movies. Somebody threatens to thrust a big blade into you, you fire silly to obliterate enough organs so that the subhuman bleeds out in seconds. One shot? Fuck that.....unless you want to end up looking perhaps like a sliced ham. Even a large caliber projectile can find its way right through the body and barely do any damage.......of course, something limpwristers would never know about. As a victim of aggression from a savage, you owe it to your family to get home in one piece and not suffer a grave injury......period.

Last edited:
Although the pizza guy SHOULD have stood over the body and just emptied the clip in his head. It just wasn't necessary.

You are correct, progressives are claiming the pizza guy was the victim, or almost victim, as he was attacked by a man with a knife.

You are correct, progressives are claiming the pizza guy was the victim, or almost victim, as he was attacked by a man with a knife.

True.

Particularly since the pizza guy didn’t pursue the black guy after the police told him not to.

Of course, you’re a partisan hack and idiot.

Progressives accept Second Amendment jurisprudence as settled law, including the right to self-defense as expressed by SYG laws.

What they correctly and appropriately disapprove of is the misapplication or misinterpretation of those laws by private citizens, who perceive such laws as a license to kill.

Progressives accept Second Amendment jurisprudence as settled law, including the right to self-defense as expressed by SYG laws.

What they correctly and appropriately disapprove of is the misapplication or misinterpretation of those laws by private citizens, who perceive such laws as a license to kill.

Are you claiming that happened in the Zimmerman case? If not please tell us when it did happen.

Here is an example of progressives on the 2nd amendment >>>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

Fuckers are the most dangerous people in the country.:2up:

Forum List

Back