More spunk from your skunk? Marijuana increases sperm count, says Harvard study

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Has anyone ever seen Knocked Up with Seth Rogan ?
That's what this reminds me of.

The settled science on marijuana and its effects on male fertility just went up in smoke, as research from boffins at Harvard indicates that, contrary to popular belief, weed may increase sperm concentration, not reduce it.

Arguably the most commonly used drug worldwide, marijuana legalization across the world has led many academics and health experts to revisit the drug’s impact on human health.

The latest, long-term study conducted by Harvard University, involving semen samples from 662 men over the course of 17 years, showed that those who said they had smoked marijuana at least once in their lives had higher concentrations of sperm than those who abstained.

(continued)
More spunk from your skunk? Marijuana increases sperm count, says Harvard study
1100.jpg

If that is the case women could get pregnant by just walking past me in the street. Sorry for the sudden baby, ladies.

I believe it, I've seen so many Jamaican Rastafarian-vermin deadbeat dads impregnate soooooo many different white women, producing sooooo many illegimate bastards they abandon.....while pulling that black-crybaby, "Ohhh, I'm such an oppressive victim of whitey WAAAAYCISM I need my reparations." Believe me, this happened in my own family back in the '80s with my self-loathing white idiot female cousin, and now my half "nagger" junkie, dreadlocked cousin that resulted is in San Quentin for eons for a lifetime of felonies since childhood: heroin dealing, attempted murder, burglary, stolen credit cards, assaults on police officers, I mean the list goes on and on and on.

My point being: Jamaicans chainsmoking weed like Jackie Gleason chainsmoking cigarettes DOES NOT lower sperm count because I've seen these third-world animals' extreme fertility all too well. Jamaicans are to blacks what booze-pickled, Eurotrash, inbred soccer riots are to white people: the utter subhuman dregs of that particular race.

Fortunately, I'm a white guy who doesn't want kids so I don't give a flying fuck whether my smoking weed affects my sperm count or not.

Forum List

Back