More Reason For Blacks to Vote For Hillary / Democrats: 'Blacks Are “Seriously F*ed In The Head'

Can you see where my understanding of the word comes from?
#2 a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
No. That sounds like institutional discrimination. Like Jim Crow.
I know you don't support racism, but if for some godforsaken reason it makes you feel better to call all blacks and all people who believe racism exists "racists," fine. It is utter foolishness, but you're free to be as misguided as you like.
What are you talking about? I have in no way implied that is what I thought. Just concede and be done with this.
PredFan said,
Actually, about half the racists on this board, perhaps more than half, are voting for Hillary. You lefties have simply changed the definition of a racist to fit what you want it to. Ignoring the racists on the left.

You said,
No, he is right.

If you guys had something else in mind, instead of playing games where we don't actually explain what we mean and then say "you're wrong cuz that's not what I meant," then you should say so.
I have no intention of "conceding" anything on this point. If I misunderstood what you are saying, that's different.

The DNC / Hillary have already been exposed through their own e-mails calling young voters 'F*ING STUPID young voters'.

They have been exposed by their own emails as RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES.

Jonathon Gruber called Liberal voters 'Stupid' as he explained over and over - caught on video - talking about how libs supported Barry's lie-filled BS about Obamacare.

Hillary Clinton called young blacks 'Super Predators'.

Liberals clal blacks who refuse to agree with them and support them 'Uncle Toms'.

NOW Liberal DNC Donors are caught calling Black Republicans 'Nazis' and 'Murderers', saying they are 'F*ed in the head'.

Once again, they are completely exposed, shooting themselves in the foot...AGAIN!

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”
- Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action

"In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them."

Once again America can see how Liberals are a bunch of RACISTS who only care about USING blacks for their vote to gain & maintain power and wealth!
Why are the racists supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).
There are a few racists on this very site that is supporting Clinton. Your premise is FLAWED.
Really? Who?
Asslips and black as coal are good examples.
Once more, the definition of racism involves power over others. Ascleipias being black, racism doesn't apply because blacks are near the bottom of the pecking order in this country. Asclepias is a separatist. I KNOW if blacks were in the driver's seat right now, he'd probably be a racist. He thinks whites are inferior and shit. But that's not the case, so he's not.
No, that is flatly false. Nowhere in the definition of racism does power play a part. Racism is, at its root, the belief that one race is superior to another.
#2 a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
Nope, I for one do not see how you can pull power from that definition as power is nowhere to be found in it. A policy is racist when it is based on on the doctrine laid out in the first point. Such a policy does not even need to be enacted for it to be racist - it only needs to be based on the first point - the doctrine that one race is superior to another. Further, it does not require that racism be based on government power but is simply one possible faucet of racism. Why would you repeat this part of the definition while ignoring everything else?

The idea that you have to be in power to be a racist is absolutely ridiculous. Such a position was created solely so that the racists that are in the minority can cover up how disgusting their hatred really is.

Racism is ugly in ALL its forms.

Why are 'the racists' supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).

If you have kept up, which I respect you enough to believe you have, you know that the hacked and released DNC and Hillary e-mails revealed numerous racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, homophobic jokes ,insults, conversations, and remarks.

This fact alone invalidates / diminishes your comment that 'the racists are supporting Trump'.

I am sure you are also fully aware how Hillary called young blacks 'Super Predators' years ago (and I know how Liberals - not calling you one - have a liking for going back decades looking for events/comments).

I am sure how in the past (and even now) Liberals have called Blacks who do not support their party 'Uncle Toms', as they did Colin Powell years ago.

And now you are aware that DNC donors racially attacked / insulted / accusing any black NOT agreeing with and siding with them as being 'Nazis' and 'murderers'.

So, you and I being respectfully intellectually honest with each other, I would think we can agree that your statement - that THE racists are siding with Trump - is not a completely accurate statement as Democrats have exposed themselves to be as capable of being racist - and as racist - as anyone else.

Liberals just love to don the self-righteous disguise of being more moral and claim to be the 'champion of blacks' while secretly (until it gets exposed) being just as - if not more - racist than those they publicly call racist.
Nope. Supporters of the Democratic ticket can mouth off in frustration and have differences of opinion with this one and that one in their private "steam release" moments. We all do it and being judged by it is below the belt fighting, imo. I have never heard that type of attitude either outwardly spoken or even implied by Hillary Clinton. (I heard the entire Super Predator quote. I don't know why she apologized for it, tbh).
Be that as it may, there are bonafide white supremacist organizations in this country officially supporting Donald Trump, probably for his original trashing of Mexicans. That was in their lane and they sure don't like the Dems who will let the brown and black people stay here and even be treated like full citizens with full rights.
To be fair, I don't hear the Republicans (the official Republicans, not just Trumpsters) being racist, either. But judged by posters here, I would say most of the racists are not voting for Hillary.
Just sayin

Actually, about half the racists on this board, perhaps more than half, are voting for Hillary. You lefties have simply changed the definition of a racist to fit what you want it to. Ignoring the racists on the left.
Exact opposite. Alt-Righties have changed the definition of racist so this board is sometimes like the theater of the absurd. Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy, if you were referring to BLM.

"Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy"

Patently stupid.

No. That sounds like institutional discrimination. Like Jim Crow.
I know you don't support racism, but if for some godforsaken reason it makes you feel better to call all blacks and all people who believe racism exists "racists," fine. It is utter foolishness, but you're free to be as misguided as you like.
What are you talking about? I have in no way implied that is what I thought. Just concede and be done with this.
PredFan said,

You said,
No, he is right.

If you guys had something else in mind, instead of playing games where we don't actually explain what we mean and then say "you're wrong cuz that's not what I meant," then you should say so.
I have no intention of "conceding" anything on this point. If I misunderstood what you are saying, that's different.
Lol, that has nothing to do with call all blacks and all people who believe racism exists "racists,"
He was right, and you are wrong. Period. I posted the definition. You even went on to say that somehow institutional discrimination somehow means only whites can be racist. That, in itself, is pretty fucking racist.

Well, I refuse to agree with the horseshit I see in threads such as White Nationalist plot Election Day show of force..
Agree with any of this shit and it's a slippery slope, imo. When I think of racism, I think of South African apartheid. I think of the Jim Crow South. I think of Odium and Google and Snouter. It is very clear in my mind what racism in this country is and I will be goddamned if I agree that blacks in this country who are angry at not getting a fair shake are racist. That liberals who agree they didn't get a fair shake are racist. That is a lot of the game that is being played here--accusing anyone who admits there is racism as being racist.
Unh uh. Not me, nope. You want to identify what in hell you actually mean, put a finer point on it, fine. Otherwise, you are going to have to leave it. Don't ever call me racist or even THINK about it. That, in itself, is fucking ridiculous.

vote-democrate-race.jpg

Yet another right wing bullshit thread. The guy was talking about blacks who vote republican. Not all blacks .

And he's right .

I give this thread 3 boy crying wolfs! (Out of 5)

If you have kept up, which I respect you enough to believe you have, you know that the hacked and released DNC and Hillary e-mails revealed numerous racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, homophobic jokes ,insults, conversations, and remarks.

This fact alone invalidates / diminishes your comment that 'the racists are supporting Trump'.

I am sure you are also fully aware how Hillary called young blacks 'Super Predators' years ago (and I know how Liberals - not calling you one - have a liking for going back decades looking for events/comments).

I am sure how in the past (and even now) Liberals have called Blacks who do not support their party 'Uncle Toms', as they did Colin Powell years ago.

And now you are aware that DNC donors racially attacked / insulted / accusing any black NOT agreeing with and siding with them as being 'Nazis' and 'murderers'.

So, you and I being respectfully intellectually honest with each other, I would think we can agree that your statement - that THE racists are siding with Trump - is not a completely accurate statement as Democrats have exposed themselves to be as capable of being racist - and as racist - as anyone else.

Liberals just love to don the self-righteous disguise of being more moral and claim to be the 'champion of blacks' while secretly (until it gets exposed) being just as - if not more - racist than those they publicly call racist.
Nope. Supporters of the Democratic ticket can mouth off in frustration and have differences of opinion with this one and that one in their private "steam release" moments. We all do it and being judged by it is below the belt fighting, imo. I have never heard that type of attitude either outwardly spoken or even implied by Hillary Clinton. (I heard the entire Super Predator quote. I don't know why she apologized for it, tbh).
Be that as it may, there are bonafide white supremacist organizations in this country officially supporting Donald Trump, probably for his original trashing of Mexicans. That was in their lane and they sure don't like the Dems who will let the brown and black people stay here and even be treated like full citizens with full rights.
To be fair, I don't hear the Republicans (the official Republicans, not just Trumpsters) being racist, either. But judged by posters here, I would say most of the racists are not voting for Hillary.
Just sayin

Exact opposite. Alt-Righties have changed the definition of racist so this board is sometimes like the theater of the absurd. Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy, if you were referring to BLM.

And see? There it is. You changed the definition of racist to "only whites".

That is exactly the bull shit I was talking about. This board is loaded with racists voting for Hillary. Your lies mean nothing.
Look up the definition of lies, and then try your post again. I said racism involves holding the upper hand. That is part of its definition and certainly its connotation. Who in this country holds the upper hand? Whites. I've pretty much already said what I have to say on this--you can look back through the thread if you care. I'm not repeating it all over again because you came late to the party.

Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism
I see not one use of the words "upper hand".
I think you have lied when you said it is part of the definition of "racism".

Get your terms straight before you call someone a liar.

Well, I refuse to agree with the horseshit I see in threads such as White Nationalist plot Election Day show of force..
Agree with any of this shit and it's a slippery slope, imo. When I think of racism, I think of South African apartheid. I think of the Jim Crow South. I think of Odium and Google and Snouter. It is very clear in my mind what racism in this country is and I will be goddamned if I agree that blacks in this country who are angry at not getting a fair shake are racist. That liberals who agree they didn't get a fair shake are racist. That is a lot of the game that is being played here--accusing anyone who admits there is racism as being racist.
Unh uh. Not me, nope. You want to identify what in hell you actually mean, put a finer point on it, fine. Otherwise, you are going to have to leave it. Don't ever call me racist or even THINK about it. That, in itself, is fucking ridiculous.
So, in other words, you are going to reject what racism is and stick with a silly definition to fit a political hack job to the term.

BTW, it is not racist to be upset that you are not getting a fair shake. It is racist to believe that your race is superior or that another race is inferior.

IE:

^A black racist.

Yet another right wing bullshit thread. The guy was talking about blacks who vote republican. Not all blacks .

And he's right .

So any black that votes GOP is an uncle tom? Is not the same intelligence as a black that voted for obama because he was black?
Remember you and your ilk hired Obama who hired the guy who called the people who voted for Obama and by extension Obamacare because of the "stupidity of the American voter"! Your own pompous elitists feel the same way about blacks.
Give them a rope not a ladder! Feed them for a day, don't teach them how to feed themselves. Give them womb to tomb in exchange for their vote to keep the elitists in power. Remember your patron saint of Planned Parenthood said of:
blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."

Just sayin

That is exactly the bull shit I was talking about. This board is loaded with racists voting for Hillary. Your lies mean nothing.
Look up the definition of lies, and then try your post again. I said racism involves holding the upper hand. That is part of its definition and certainly its connotation. Who in this country holds the upper hand? Whites. I've pretty much already said what I have to say on this--you can look back through the thread if you care. I'm not repeating it all over again because you came late to the party.

Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

? I've seen this response somewhere before....and it still is not causing me to disbelieve that someone somewhere is trying to twist and confuse the actual meaning of "racism" to mean the opposite.

And he's right .

So any black that votes GOP is an uncle tom? Is not the same intelligence as a black that voted for obama because he was black?
Remember you and your ilk hired Obama who hired the guy who called the people who voted for Obama and by extension Obamacare because of the "stupidity of the American voter"! Your own pompous elitists feel the same way about blacks.
Give them a rope not a ladder! Feed them for a day, don't teach them how to feed themselves. Give them womb to tomb in exchange for their vote to keep the elitists in power. Remember your patron saint of Planned Parenthood said of:
blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."

Voting GOP is voting against their interests . That simple .

Your rant is a great example of how little the right thinks about black Americans . "You voted Obama just because he's black . You vote Dems because you are all on welfare ".

You don't even realize how insulting that is ?

So, in other words, you are going to reject what racism is and stick with a silly definition to fit a political hack job to the term.

BTW, it is not racist to be upset that you are not getting a fair shake. It is racist to believe that your race is superior or that another race is inferior.

IE:

^A black racist.

You got a point?

IE:

^A black racist.

You got a point?

*sigh*

Obviously not one that you are capable of understanding. Good day.

Definition of racism

? I've seen this response somewhere before....and it still is not causing me to disbelieve that someone somewhere is trying to twist and confuse the actual meaning of "racism" to mean the opposite.

When you boil it all down Racism is hatred.
Hatred requires no "power", that is ridiculous

Definition of racism

Yes. I'll give you that. Therefore, I refuse to change the definition of racism I have known my whole life and I refuse to entertain sophistries with a bunch of racists any further.

Just sayin

The lie, is when you claim that you are not changing the definition of racism. You are. Fact.

Definition of racism

Yes. I'll give you that. Therefore, I refuse to change the definition of racism I have known my whole life and I refuse to entertain sophistries with a bunch of racists any further.

The fact remains, Racism requires no power.
None.

Why are 'the racists' supporting Trump then? You'd be wiser to find a different attack. The e-mails "scandal" is doing fine (yawn).

Just sayin

"Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy"

Patently stupid.

It would be stupid if they actually believed that. They are simply lying.

Forum List

Back