More Reason For Blacks to Vote For Hillary / Democrats: 'Blacks Are “Seriously F*ed In The Head'

If you have kept up, which I respect you enough to believe you have, you know that the hacked and released DNC and Hillary e-mails revealed numerous racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, homophobic jokes ,insults, conversations, and remarks.

This fact alone invalidates / diminishes your comment that 'the racists are supporting Trump'.

I am sure you are also fully aware how Hillary called young blacks 'Super Predators' years ago (and I know how Liberals - not calling you one - have a liking for going back decades looking for events/comments).

I am sure how in the past (and even now) Liberals have called Blacks who do not support their party 'Uncle Toms', as they did Colin Powell years ago.

And now you are aware that DNC donors racially attacked / insulted / accusing any black NOT agreeing with and siding with them as being 'Nazis' and 'murderers'.

So, you and I being respectfully intellectually honest with each other, I would think we can agree that your statement - that THE racists are siding with Trump - is not a completely accurate statement as Democrats have exposed themselves to be as capable of being racist - and as racist - as anyone else.

Liberals just love to don the self-righteous disguise of being more moral and claim to be the 'champion of blacks' while secretly (until it gets exposed) being just as - if not more - racist than those they publicly call racist.
Nope. Supporters of the Democratic ticket can mouth off in frustration and have differences of opinion with this one and that one in their private "steam release" moments. We all do it and being judged by it is below the belt fighting, imo. I have never heard that type of attitude either outwardly spoken or even implied by Hillary Clinton. (I heard the entire Super Predator quote. I don't know why she apologized for it, tbh).
Be that as it may, there are bonafide white supremacist organizations in this country officially supporting Donald Trump, probably for his original trashing of Mexicans. That was in their lane and they sure don't like the Dems who will let the brown and black people stay here and even be treated like full citizens with full rights.
To be fair, I don't hear the Republicans (the official Republicans, not just Trumpsters) being racist, either. But judged by posters here, I would say most of the racists are not voting for Hillary.
Just sayin

Actually, about half the racists on this board, perhaps more than half, are voting for Hillary. You lefties have simply changed the definition of a racist to fit what you want it to. Ignoring the racists on the left.
Exact opposite. Alt-Righties have changed the definition of racist so this board is sometimes like the theater of the absurd. Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy, if you were referring to BLM.

"Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy"

Patently stupid.

It would be stupid if they actually believed that. They are simply lying.

Actually many DO believe that, it justifies their own behavior/racism/hatred.

Nope. Supporters of the Democratic ticket can mouth off in frustration and have differences of opinion with this one and that one in their private "steam release" moments. We all do it and being judged by it is below the belt fighting, imo. I have never heard that type of attitude either outwardly spoken or even implied by Hillary Clinton. (I heard the entire Super Predator quote. I don't know why she apologized for it, tbh).
Be that as it may, there are bonafide white supremacist organizations in this country officially supporting Donald Trump, probably for his original trashing of Mexicans. That was in their lane and they sure don't like the Dems who will let the brown and black people stay here and even be treated like full citizens with full rights.
To be fair, I don't hear the Republicans (the official Republicans, not just Trumpsters) being racist, either. But judged by posters here, I would say most of the racists are not voting for Hillary.
Just sayin

Actually, about half the racists on this board, perhaps more than half, are voting for Hillary. You lefties have simply changed the definition of a racist to fit what you want it to. Ignoring the racists on the left.
Exact opposite. Alt-Righties have changed the definition of racist so this board is sometimes like the theater of the absurd. Blacks in America can't be racist because racism requires holding the upper hand and actively seeking to hold on to their supremacy, if you were referring to BLM.

And see? There it is. You changed the definition of racist to "only whites".

That is exactly the bull shit I was talking about. This board is loaded with racists voting for Hillary. Your lies mean nothing.
Look up the definition of lies, and then try your post again. I said racism involves holding the upper hand. That is part of its definition and certainly its connotation. Who in this country holds the upper hand? Whites. I've pretty much already said what I have to say on this--you can look back through the thread if you care. I'm not repeating it all over again because you came late to the party.

Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism
I see not one use of the words "upper hand".
I think you have lied when you said it is part of the definition of "racism".

Get your terms straight before you call someone a liar.

It's typical left wing strategy; control the language, control the discussion. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, doesn't even matter if it's the stupidest thing you have ever heard.

That is exactly the bull shit I was talking about. This board is loaded with racists voting for Hillary. Your lies mean nothing.
Look up the definition of lies, and then try your post again. I said racism involves holding the upper hand. That is part of its definition and certainly its connotation. Who in this country holds the upper hand? Whites. I've pretty much already said what I have to say on this--you can look back through the thread if you care. I'm not repeating it all over again because you came late to the party.

Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

? I've seen this response somewhere before....and it still is not causing me to disbelieve that someone somewhere is trying to twist and confuse the actual meaning of "racism" to mean the opposite.

Yeah, that would be you, as I accurately pointed out.

Definition of racism

? I've seen this response somewhere before....and it still is not causing me to disbelieve that someone somewhere is trying to twist and confuse the actual meaning of "racism" to mean the opposite.

When you boil it all down Racism is hatred.
Hatred requires no "power", that is ridiculous
Yes. I'll give you that. Therefore, I refuse to change the definition of racism I have known my whole life and I refuse to entertain sophistries with a bunch of racists any further.

You can tell when a liberal starts realizing he or she has list, they start throwing the label "racist" around.

You have proven everything we have accused you of.

Definition of racism

Yes. I'll give you that. Therefore, I refuse to change the definition of racism I have known my whole life and I refuse to entertain sophistries with a bunch of racists any further.

The fact remains, Racism requires no power.
None.

Boiled down, racism is the hatred of another based on race. It's as simple as that.

Definition of racism

None.

Boiled down, racism is the hatred of another based on race. It's as simple as that.

Boiled down, racism is based on stereotypical behavior that is not how the "racist" would behave.
Racism is not genetic. It is behavior modification based on experiences that reinforce stereotypes.
Are black people like "Black lives Matter" advocates "racist" because they hate whites?

None.

Boiled down, racism is based on stereotypical behavior that is not how the "racist" would behave.
Racism is not genetic. It is behavior modification based on experiences that reinforce stereotypes.
Are black people like "Black lives Matter" advocates "racist" because they hate whites?

Of course.

Forum List

Back