more proof the world is ignorant of the US/politics/etc

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
our USMB member Oz from the UK says he knows more about the US than Americans do.....
...he says Tim McVeigh and Ted Bundy support Mr Trump

'''''Supporters of Trump

Timothy McVeigh
Nazi's
White supremacists
Ted Bundy
White separatists
KKK
Heretics
Perv 'pussy'grabbers.
Putin''''''

our USMB member Oz from the UK says he knows more about the US than Americans do.....
...he says Tim McVeigh and Ted Bundy support Mr Trump

'''''Supporters of Trump

Timothy McVeigh
Nazi's
White supremacists
Ted Bundy
White separatists
KKK
Heretics
Perv 'pussy'grabbers.
Putin''''''

And Mao, Stalin, and Lenin would support Biden.

I'd say at this point MacVeigh and Bundy aren't supporting anyone ...
But their spirit is alive and well and cheer leading support at every Trump rally

I just sense them in the atmospheric ethos of every flag waving Trumpster.
ok , OZ...you really showed how much you know about the US..you and Tommy can get together for some of his ''deviant'' games

But their spirit is alive and well and cheer leading support at every Trump rally

ok , OZ...you really showed how much you know about the US..you and Tommy can get together for some of his ''deviant'' games
O I don't know, according to 'Mindful/less' Tommy is a Welsh 'fire breathing' Dragon, - A Druid. You don't get too close to them!

Druids held off the Romans in the Battle of Anglesey around 60 BC. The Romans then traveled south with only 10,000
men and routed Boadica's Iceni who had 230,000 men. These ancient Brits must have been absolute shite when it came to strategy. And Boadica one dumb bitch, a bit like fellow Brit 'Mindful'.

BE HONEST,,,
youre one of those limeys thats still mad about 1776,,
If you Google it, you'll find we won every battle and even freed your slaves.

You need to think of D Day - look at the tech. available & cost to cross a 20 mile stretch of water.

In wooden sailing boats we had to cross 5000 miles and George the V was nuts and a right tight arse with dosh.

Also nobody had worked out that lemon & limes cured scurvy. - suprising we conquered the world really.

BE HONEST,,,

You need to think of D Day - look at the tech. available & cost to cross a 20 mile stretch of water.

In wooden sailing boats we had to cross 5000 miles and George the V was nuts and a right tight arse with dosh.

Also nobody had worked out that lemon & limes cured scurvy. - suprising we conquered the world really.
more proof google is lying to control the facts they dont like,,,

1776 baby,,,

how can you claim you conquered the world when all you have left is a cpl little islands experiencing constant degradation???

not to mention all the aid we give you,,,

BE HONEST,,,

1776 baby,,,

how can you claim you conquered the world when all you have left is a cpl little islands experiencing constant degradation???

Our Queen is still head of state In UK. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and about 50 other countries of The British Commonwealth, The sun never set on the British Empire - at her height it was the biggest Empire in history.

Don't come crying to us now - it was you guys who jumped the bus!

Saving the world in the last century in two world wars bankrupted us, while in both, the USA sat on the fence till they were decided and profited hugely from both.

You don't give us shit apart from McDonalds Burger King KFC Starbucks & Meghan.

Tony Blair paid off the debt in 2005.

You should have given us it for free to beat the Nazi's And Japanese.

BE HONEST,,,

1776 baby,,,

Our Queen is still head of state In UK. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and about 50 other countries of The British Commonwealth, The sun never set on the British Empire - at her height it was the biggest Empire in history.

Saving the world in the last century in two world wars bankrupted us, while in both, the USA sat on the fence till they were decided and profited hugely from both.

then if youre so powerful why do you need our foreign aid and our military???

remember youre sucking our tit,,,we arent sucking yours,,,

SHOW SOME RESPECT,,,

BE HONEST,,,

i-used-to-rule-the-world-you-know-ok-dad-3002894.png

You used to be a planetary empire. Now you let barbarians rape your children because you're afraid of being called "racist".

BE HONEST,,,

1776 baby,,,

then if youre so powerful why do you need our foreign aid and our military???

remember youre sucking our tit,,,we arent sucking yours,,,

SHOW SOME RESPECT,,,
We dont, we win every war we fight. We covered your fuck ups in WWl & ll. The Battle of the Bulge, how did you get overun by an army that had no petrol?

On your own disaster! First Korea, then you got turned over by a bunch rice paddy farmers in Vietnam.
You spread the war into Cambodia and the Vietnamese had to go in and clean your fuck up.

Single handed we went halfway down the globe to defeat Argentina.

Thing is we have had a thousand years of war experience, you have had 5 mins and it friggin' shows.

The US public are too 'cissy' to support you when you do go to war.

Forum List

Back