more proof Obama is a racist

on top of what I've linked before, we have this from the Racist in Chief:
Obama told HBCU graduates on Saturday that the COVID-19 pandemic, which has claimed a disproportionately large number of African American victims, 'just spotlights the underlying inequalities and extra burdens that black communities have historically had to deal with in this country.'
the fatal shooting of an unarmed black jogger in Georgia shows America is still unequal.
EVERYTHING is about RACE to them
etc
....they are dying more because they are more obese/high blood pressure/etc--not because their skin color is black--I've linked this before
As a Muslim, arab and immigrant and from experience and even in these very forums the so called conservatives are more likely to be bigots and racists and take pride in doing so. I domt even understand why they act at times that they are not racists nor bigots. Their motivation is fear and hate.
Obama told HBCU graduates on Saturday that the COVID-19 pandemic, which has claimed a disproportionately large number of African American victims, 'just spotlights the underlying inequalities and extra burdens that black communities have historically had to deal with in this country.'
the fatal shooting of an unarmed black jogger in Georgia shows America is still unequal.
etc
....they are dying more because they are more obese/high blood pressure/etc--not because their skin color is black--I've linked this before
As a Muslim, arab and immigrant and from experience and even in these very forums the so called conservatives are more likely to be bigots and racists and take pride in doing so. I domt even understand why they act at times that they are not racists nor bigots. Their motivation is fear and hate.
Actually it's quite the opposite, it's the Left that attacks conservatives for things they are more guilty of. They're very good at deception and PRETENDING that they care about minorities, women's rights, etc.
Again I speak as a minority. I dont care left or right. But the right is more hateful and racist. And not only in the US but all over the world. Their fuel is hate and fear.

The conservative right feel they have something worth protecting...their country, whereas the Left is too ignorant, too weird, and too degenerate to think the same way. Conservatives have behavioral standards, they like data and statistics related to behavior....You dark folks are far more likely to behave like uncivilized savages...the data says a whiter America is a safer more productive America. You dark folks should change the data....don't you think?
Whiter america is safer? Lol
Whites have been killing each other since day one in old Europe and here in the US. For example the Civil war and even before that.

If you went to the right school you wouldn't be racist. The color of the skin has nothing to do with intelligence. Before America existed there were many non white civilizations that were very advanced in their era for centuries (the pharaohs, the Moors, the Persians, Babylon, ....) to name a few.
Also the Deadliest mass shooters are white, organized crime statted by whites ( irish Mafia, italian Mafia,.....)
They just changed their criminal activities and became corrupt politicians and corporate scammers like trump and the Kushners.
..blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
..you can take all the white mass shooter deaths for the last 20 years, and it doesn't add up to black murders for one year
..blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
..blacks graduate at lower rates
--FACTS--not hate
We all know how the blacks were treated since day one. If they were given the same head start as the Europeans we wouldn't see their kids struggling. You reap what you sow.
Slavery, racism, segregation, profiling and some more racism...but hey black people are bad because is in their Gene's. Right?

etc
etc
Actually it's quite the opposite, it's the Left that attacks conservatives for things they are more guilty of. They're very good at deception and PRETENDING that they care about minorities, women's rights, etc.
Again I speak as a minority. I dont care left or right. But the right is more hateful and racist. And not only in the US but all over the world. Their fuel is hate and fear.

The conservative right feel they have something worth protecting...their country, whereas the Left is too ignorant, too weird, and too degenerate to think the same way. Conservatives have behavioral standards, they like data and statistics related to behavior....You dark folks are far more likely to behave like uncivilized savages...the data says a whiter America is a safer more productive America. You dark folks should change the data....don't you think?
Whites have been killing each other since day one in old Europe and here in the US. For example the Civil war and even before that.

If you went to the right school you wouldn't be racist. The color of the skin has nothing to do with intelligence. Before America existed there were many non white civilizations that were very advanced in their era for centuries (the pharaohs, the Moors, the Persians, Babylon, ....) to name a few.
Also the Deadliest mass shooters are white, organized crime statted by whites ( irish Mafia, italian Mafia,.....)
They just changed their criminal activities and became corrupt politicians and corporate scammers like trump and the Kushners.
..you can take all the white mass shooter deaths for the last 20 years, and it doesn't add up to black murders for one year
--FACTS--not hate
We all know how the blacks were treated since day one. If they were given the same head start as the Europeans we wouldn't see their kids struggling. You reap what you sow.
Slavery, racism, segregation, profiling and some more racism...but hey black people are bad because is in their Gene's. Right?
..as I have stated many times on USMB, the blacks were far behind BEFORE slavery--BEFORE whites went to Africa...so you can't say slavery/etc was the cause their ''struggles'''

etc
etc

--FACTS--not hate
You also don't know that the KKK, slavery, racism, segragation, and profiling started with your Democratic Party.

etc
etc

--FACTS--not hate
You also don't know that the KKK, slavery, racism, segragation, and profiling started with your Democratic Party.
Which is the repuvlican party now.

etc
He must be a racist, because he wasn’t born in this country right?

Let's be fair to President Obama.

In one sense, everyone is a "racist."

That is to say, every person (whether she or he admits it) takes into consideration other people's ethnicity.

Oh, Obama isn't racist, he just hates white people and conservative black people no matter what color they are!

etc
man you clowns need to get over that lie! Hawaii is part of this country!

MT4atmn.gif

Why do White people NOT understand human nature anymore?
The term "racist" is a slur against White people (ONLY) invented to control them.
ONLY White people have been brainwashed to believe they are NOT part of a larger racial group and brainwashed to believe that if they DO recognize their racial group (heaven forbid they work to promote their groups interests) they're "racist, Nazi's, Supremacists, hateful.

What Obama is doing is 100% normal and natural, it's White people who have a problem. Why are you mad at him for wanting to see that his people are taken care of and safe? What I want to know is why YOU are not trying to do the same for your people? Hell you don't recognize that you ARE a people. I agree that it's NOT White people's fault that Black people are dying but beyond that there's nothing wrong with him recognizing his group.

PEW did a study that showed 65% of Black people considered their skin color as "central" to their personal identity while only 5% of White people said the same.

What do you think that means for YOU as a nonBlack and now a minority White person? Better start thinking about it. I'm looking for the link to that study, I have it somewhere on my PC.

PSDT_03.25.19_race_update-01.png

Last edited:
The term "racist" is a slur against White people (ONLY) invented to control them.
ONLY White people have been brainwashed to believe they are NOT part of a larger racial group and brainwashed to believe that if they DO recognize their racial group (heaven forbid they work to promote their groups interests) they're "racist, Nazi's, Supremacists, hateful.

What Obama is doing is 100% normal and natural, it's White people who have a problem. Why are you mad at him for wanting to see that his people are taken care of and safe? What I want to know is why YOU are not trying to do the same for your people? Hell you don't recognize that you ARE a people. I agree that it's NOT White people's fault that Black people are dying but beyond that there's nothing wrong with him recognizing his group.

PEW did a study that showed 65% of Black people considered their skin color as "central" to their personal identity while only 5% of White people said the same.

What do you think that means for YOU as a nonBlack and now a minority White person? Better start thinking about it. I'm looking for the link to that study, I have it somewhere on my PC.
Well said totally agree

Well said totally agree
I sure hope White people wake the hell up. There's an active program of genocide against them, and they seem completely oblivious.

etc
..that's part of it--AND he spent his formative years in a muslim country that hates America

etc
etc

--FACTS--not hate
Which is the repuvlican party now.
Nah, like I said the Democrats are good at pretending, however what they accuse Republicans of, they are far more guilty of.

Forum List

Back