More proof Biden lost

Nah, we are well aware that the Dem machine feels emboldened by their cheating, and will try it again...
The cheating that you guys invented to cope with the fact that Trump didn’t win the election like you wanted?

Or actual cheating supported with verifiable facts and evidence?

Well, you people certainly didn't even entertain working with him, rather, obstruction.
Poor Donald....no President has ever had opposition before. Perhaps he shouldn’t have made stripping kids from their parents the centerpiece of his presidency. Just a thought.

Nope, I'm me....sorry you don't like it,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You say you are 'you'. OK, I guess.
But which you are you?

I would suggest that others may perceive those multiple internet identities as being the same lonely guy. I mean by that....the ideas, the language, the misspellings, the grammar mistakes are consistent across all three.

So it is a legitimate question: Are '
j-mac' and 'Bripat' and 'EMH' merely nom de plumes of the same guy in a basement somewhere? A party of Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
You say you are 'you'. OK, I guess.
But which you are you?

I would suggest that others may perceive those multiple internet identities as being the same lonely guy. I mean by that....the ideas, the language, the misspellings, the grammar mistakes are consistent across all three.

So it is a legitimate question: Are '
j-mac' and 'Bripat' and 'EMH' merely nom de plumes of the same guy in a basement somewhere? A party of Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod?
Ya know, I’ve often thought that many in here were bots. Especially on the left…

I’ve laid my whole life out in these boards, and at any time you could ask me about any part of it, ya know why? Cause I’m not a bot….

Who‘s to say YOU‘RE not a bot? Some AI generated figment of some Ukrainian kids imagination?

No freakin way…

Way.

Do this, good poster j-mac, google up Tony Fabrizio's 27-page report on why Don Trump lost the 2020 election.

And, for your information......Fabrizio was working for Don Trump, as he had been throughout the 2016 and the 2020 campaigns. Fabrizio is an experienced and respected pollster who is hired by leaders who want to know which way the wind is blowing vis-a-vis public perception. Which is exactly the high-dollar work Fabrizio did for Trump. He was hired by Trump to keep him informed.

And Fabrizio's team did what Fabrizio's team does. They polled scientifically vetted samplings of voters. And they discovered that Trump lost because: One, voters though he was untrustworthy. And two, vis-a-vis Covid, he was incompetent.
So Biden really didn't have to work that hard to beat a guy folks didn't trust ... personally or functionally.

Here....lemme help you:
Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps.....as a personal aside by my poor avatar:

• Trump and his enablers knew what Fabrizio discovered.
  • Fabrizio told 'em.
  • And they still went ahead and foisted upon America the 'Stolen Election' grift.
  • THAT will be the most long lasting failure/sin/crime that Don Trump's involvement with America will leave us.
  • Our democracy and our faith in it.....he damaged.

IMHO

Way.

Do this, good poster j-mac, google up Tony Fabrizio's 27-page report on why Don Trump lost the 2020 election.

And, for your information......Fabrizio was working for Don Trump, as he had been throughout the 2016 and the 2020 campaigns. Fabrizio is an experienced and respected pollster who is hired by leaders who want to know which way the wind is blowing vis-a-vis public perception. Which is exactly the high-dollar work Fabrizio did for Trump. He was hired by Trump to keep him informed.

And Fabrizio's team did what Fabrizio's team does. They polled scientifically vetted samplings of voters. And they discovered that Trump lost because: One, voters though he was untrustworthy. And two, vis-a-vis Covid, he was incompetent.
So Biden really didn't have to work that hard to beat a guy folks didn't trust ... personally or functionally.

Here....lemme help you:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Fabrizio told 'em.
  • And they still went ahead and foisted upon America the 'Stolen Election' grift.
  • THAT will be the most long lasting failure/sin/crime that Don Trump's involvement with America will leave us.

IMHO
There is also a huge core of voters…….Who just can’t stand Trump
The Jerk Factor

Last edited:
Way.

Here....lemme help you:

• Fabrizio told 'em.

IMHO
Have we not seen enough of people that supposedly "worked for Trump" turn, and say whatever is popular to gain acceptance from the hoard against him?

Just remember, without Trump there would have been NO vaccine that would have been developed, and even with that, MORE died under Biden than did under Trump....People like you tried to block him at every turn in doing things that were to mitigate the pandemic...And every failure, (like the shutdowns that Governors did) were blamed on Trump...

And the lies continue....Man, you must be really scared that he might win...

Have we not seen enough of people that supposedly "worked for Trump" turn, and say whatever is popular to gain acceptance from the hoard against him?

Just remember, without Trump there would have been NO vaccine that would have been developed, and even with that, MORE died under Biden than did under Trump....People like you tried to block him at every turn in doing things that were to mitigate the pandemic...And every failure, (like the shutdowns that Governors did) were blamed on Trump...

And the lies continue....Man, you must be really scared that he might win...
^^completely wrong clownery: atrocious english (hoard), astounding lack of logic, brazen lies (vaccine development global, major contribution by germany, no trumparasite needed),

over all, a generic trumptardAIbot offering.

^^completely wrong clownery: atrocious english (hoard), astounding lack of logic, brazen lies (vaccine development global, major contribution by germany, no trumparasite needed),

over all, a generic trumptardAIbot offering.
Truth really bugs you, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back