More parents reading from more left wing, grooming children books....this stuff never ends and it is all over the country...

Why you dodge my question groomer shill?

What does the + in lbgtq+ mean?
I dodge nothing.
What does it mean to you?
Is it
when you have those fantasies at night and need to change your stinky pinkies?
When you're downs at Goodwill sniffing the used panties?
Is it while you're watching LL ball games just for the "love" of the sport?

Or does your hate arise from your fears that anything above might be true?

Hey groomer shill, quit dodging the fucking question.

3rd time... What does the + in lgbtq+ mean?
Obviously I was mistaken. your tiny mind is obviously unable to process anything beyond the poop under your fingernails.

It means whatever you want, It is inclusivity.

You could be a + once you come to grips with your self hatred.

Me....I'm an adult......I don't want children groomed for sex by leftwing perverts......adults protect children, they don't use them for sex.......
So you'd rather children be groomed by right wing perverts like churches, boy scouts, private schools, coaches?
That's kinda ....

So you'd rather children be groomed by right wing perverts like churches, boy scouts, private schools, coaches?
That's kinda ....

Moron........the biggest danger is actually public school teachers.....funny you don't mention them....and we pay taxes that support them......you idiot.

Every democrat here is a pos who would read these books to children.

Democrats confuse children this their gender speak.

Democrats manipulate children into believing their gender is wrong.

Democrats mutilate children with sex change operations they call "gender affirming care".

Take note of who the democrats are in your community and watch them around children.

They're so unhinged, I watch them anyways!

Moron........the biggest danger is actually public school teachers.....funny you don't mention them....and we pay taxes that support them......you idiot.
I'm not mentioning them because you have no evidence beyond your personal fetishes of any such organized behaviors in public school.

In churches, boy scouts, private schools, coaching...you know, those places where "conservative" parents send their children for indoctrination and training, but not public schools.

So, as a tiny minded ape-like mammal do you lick your fingers before or after throwing your poop?

The very first linked video, the mother of the student reads from book after book that is now accessible to our kids across the country....the left wing, democrat party grooming of children for sex and left wing beliefs is never ending...

There are several videos linked in the story of parents reading from books available to students.....

Keep in mind........the first parent reads from books that are required reading......required....

This has to stop...

They turned my little JEWISH nephew in Chicago into a LITTLE Trotsky

It is society's role and we are all part of society. Most folks in our society do not want our little children to be sexualized.
Sexualized?

You've no evidence beyond your fake news to make this claim.

If you consider this a problem then the churches, scouts, and private schools is where you should start.

No actual sane person wants children "sexualized" but your accusations are not about sex, it's about your hatred of people different from you.

Forum List

Back