More of the same: LA Mayor loves his illegals...Welcome to the crosshairs of Trumps aim!

Trump's aim? Hell, I hear he can't see past his belly, so he doesn't even know if he's aimed inside the rim until he either hears the water, or his foot gets wet.

I know nothing of his urination process.
I do know however that he's pissed off about our wetback situation and pissed at anyone who defends and or supports the decay of society that comes along with the human cockroaches.

Trump's aim? Hell, I hear he can't see past his belly, so he doesn't even know if he's aimed inside the rim until he either hears the water, or his foot gets wet.

I know nothing of his urination process.
I do know however that he's pissed off about our wetback situation and pissed at anyone who defends and or supports the decay of society that comes along with the human cockroaches.

Piss seems to be a large part of his day to day activities
trump-fancy-golden-showers-5876b32f3df78c17b6a68213.jpg

Congratulations on locating your filthy county to the center of the Trump administrations crosshairs....Haha
How long before this war takes shape? I can't wait to watch Trump bitch-slap these pieces of shits.
Once again Los Angeles shits in the face of positive contributors and rolls the red carpet out for their beloved illegals.
For some crazy reason understood by no one, LA is hell bent on completely converting the entire county into an extension of Mexico. They've successfully increased crime for three straight years, they can't wait to push the average iQ in LA county to single digits, average income to less than poverty level and completely suffocate the English language. Good job Mayor Garcetti!
Mayor Garcetti Leads ‘Cities’ Day of Immigration Action,’ Signs Directive to Support Immigrants

Just shows what an idiot that mayor is.

Wonder if he will still like those illegals when they cost him all Fed funding and his taxpayers have to make up the difference.

Doubt the city taxpayers will be happy.

Doubt that Trump's silly idea will ever be enacted.

Yes it will because it is the law! Or are you suggesting that all of us can just pick and choose which laws we want to follow, and those we want to ignore without changing them!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why not? Your president thinks he can change reality with a tweet. Why can't laws be changed that way too?

Your response is incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial. The law is the law regardless if Marshall Dillon, or Daffy Duck are enforcing it. These rules/laws is what lets us have a civil society. Ignore a law, and chaos ensues; or is that what you and your friends are trying to create!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Any American Citizens harmed by Illegal Aliens in 'Sanctuary' areas, should have the right to hold Politicians in those areas accountable. If you're gonna support 'Sanctuary' Areas, you need to accept responsibility for Illegal Alien Crimes. Period, end of story.

Any American Citizens harmed by Illegal Aliens in 'Sanctuary' areas, should have the right to hold Politicians in those areas accountable. If you're gonna support 'Sanctuary' Areas, you need to accept responsibility for Illegal Alien Crimes. Period, end of story.

Agreed.
I'm pretty sure we'll start seeing a trend and a number of lawsuits filed against cities and politicians who support the madness.

Congratulations on locating your filthy county to the center of the Trump administrations crosshairs....Haha
How long before this war takes shape? I can't wait to watch Trump bitch-slap these pieces of shits.
Once again Los Angeles shits in the face of positive contributors and rolls the red carpet out for their beloved illegals.
For some crazy reason understood by no one, LA is hell bent on completely converting the entire county into an extension of Mexico. They've successfully increased crime for three straight years, they can't wait to push the average iQ in LA county to single digits, average income to less than poverty level and completely suffocate the English language. Good job Mayor Garcetti!
Mayor Garcetti Leads ‘Cities’ Day of Immigration Action,’ Signs Directive to Support Immigrants

All the wetbacks need to be rounded up. Reinstate the camps in the Mojave we put the Japs in.

The criminal Mexicans and others from South America need to be arrested. If they resist, lethal force should be considered

-Geaux

Agreed.
I'm pretty sure we'll start seeing a trend and a number of lawsuits filed against cities and politicians who support the madness.

It's time. They can have their 'Sanctuary Cities', but they'll have to be held accountable for crimes committed by Illegals in those areas.

Forum List

Back