Democrats Still Clueless Why They Lost 2016 Election

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's actually stunning to see how far detached Democrats are from reality, when they can't figure out their inevitable loss. They offer up every cokamamie excuse they can think of. Their "Russian collusion" clown act is only one among others.

So, for Democrats deeply buried in their own false narratives, I thought I'd like to help them out here. Their awful candidate, Hillary Clinton, got trounced in both the electoral and popular vote because:

1. Americans want no part of their illegal immigration scenario.

2. Americans want no part of their willingness to trade away national security, for liberty for Muslims.

3. Americans want no part of their tolerance for lawlessness, and hostility toward police.

4. Americans want no part of their weakening of the US military.

5. Americans want no part of their gun-free zones, leaving Americans defenseless.

6. Americans want no part of their loose abortion policies.

7. Americans want no part of their opposition to the death penalty, putting us in danger from convicted killers.

8. Americans want no part of their outsourcing policies.

9. Americans want no part of their favoritism of gays over Christians.

10. Americans want no part of their negligence in stopping dangerous threats, like ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood.

11. Americans are insulted by leftist, lying, biased media.

12. Americans are tired of seeing our language & culture being ridiculed and diminished by Democrat multiculturalism, and their running dogs ( politicians, movie actors, rock stars, provocateurs, etc)

Well Democrats ? Does your silence constitute agreement ? (as it appears)

Are you finally starting to see the light ? :itsok:

Democrats believe that they just didn't hate Americans enough. If they just hated those deplorables a bit more they would have won.

In 2018 democrats will be openly calling for the slaughter of the white working class.

No. It's just your list is so stupid. Typical right wing bullshit spin.

For example , most Americans are for sensible gun control . Most Americans believe in pro choice . We can go on and on.

Would you like to pick a specific # to discuss in detail ?

Democrats believe that they just didn't hate Americans enough. If they just hated those deplorables a bit more they would have won.

In 2018 democrats will be openly calling for the slaughter of the white working class.
Don't give them any ideas. (if they don't have them already)

For example , most Americans are for sensible gun control . Most Americans believe in pro choice . We can go on and on.

Go on and on because there in lies the delta. Sensible Gun control of course. Who does not want that. Here's the problem: Countless, senseless murders involving guns illegally obtained and the Liberal logic is to further restrict Legal Gun Acquisition. On Abortion, most Americans have accepted that abortion is in place but would like to a) not have to pay for other people's abortions if it is against their conscious and b) not have late trimester abortions permitted.

No they're NOT for sensible gun control . They proposed legislation to stop criminals & crazies from buying guns, But when Republicans also proposed the same thing (Grassley & Cornyn), they opposed it. They also oppose abolishing gun-free zones (leaving Americans defenseless against terrorists and other criminals. They also oppose nationwide CCW, also endangering Americans.

And most Americans DO NOT believe in abortions just to avoid pregnancy (without a good reason) According to 2015 Gallup poll, only 29% of Americans are what you call "pro-choice" (abortion under any circumstance)
Even in the category of legal only under certain circumstances, still only 50% approve it, and these numbers haven't changed much over the past 40 years.

And sure , i will discuss ANY point on my list in detail. You name it. However I'm in the public library and my time is about to run out. Will be back in a few days.)

So what's really "stupid" here is your post. :rolleyes:

Maybe you've been watching too much MSNBC and CNN. That would do it.

lr-ihjzmlkarrrl5ccpy2w.png

Last edited:
Go on and on because there in lies the delta. Sensible Gun control of course. Who does not want that. Here's the problem: Countless, senseless murders involving guns illegally obtained and the Liberal logic is to further restrict Legal Gun Acquisition. On Abortion, most Americans have accepted that abortion is in place but would like to a) not have to pay for other people's abortions if it is against their conscious and b) not have late trimester abortions permitted.
Having gun-free zones is equivalent to inviting terrorists to come in, and carry out massacres. Could anything be dumber ?

Bullshit list.

If I thought unemployment and stock market got worse under Obama the way most of Trump voters , I too would have voted for Trump.

There is one overwhelming reason Trump won - people are fucking clueless and get badly misinformed by partisans.

Bullshit list.

If I thought unemployment and stock market got worse under Obama the way most of Trump voters I too would have voted for Trump.

There is one overwhelming reason Trump won - people are fucking clueless.
Are you clueless, in providing substance to back up your words ?

No they're NOT for sensible gun control . They proposed legislation to stop criminals & crazies from buying guns, But when Republicans also proposed the same thing (Grassley & Cornyn), they opposed it. They also oppose abolishing gun-free zones (leaving Americans defenseless against terrorists and other criminals. They also oppose nationwide CCW, also endangering Americans.

And most Americans DO NOT believe in abortions just to avoid pregnancy (without a good reason) According to 2015 Gallup poll, only 29% of Americans are what you call "pro-choice" (abortion under any circumstance)
Even in the category of legal only under certain circumstances, still only 50% approve it, and these numbers haven't changed much over the past 40 years.

So what's really "stupid" here is your post. :rolleyes:

Maybe you've been watching too much MSNBC and CNN. That would do it.

lr-ihjzmlkarrrl5ccpy2w.png

Did you look at your own graph? All legal abortion = 79%.

Bullshit list.

If I thought unemployment and stock market got worse under Obama the way most of Trump voters I too would have voted for Trump.

There is one overwhelming reason Trump won - people are fucking clueless.
Are you clueless, in providing substance to back up your words ?

Is that even English?

I can of course provide sourcing supporting my assertion, unlike you.

Trump Remains Unpopular; Voters Prefer Obama on SCOTUS Pick

-67% of Trump voters say that unemployment increased during the Obama administration, to only 20% who say it decreased.

20% - that is only 1 in 5 Trump voter was able to correctly say that unemployment went down.

Is that even English?

-67% of Trump voters say that unemployment increased during the Obama administration, to only 20% who say it decreased.

20% - that is only 1 in 5 Trump voter was able to correctly say that unemployment went down.

I've ALREADY provided substance > Post # 7

I'm in the library out of time now . Will be back in a few days. And IF you can provide sourcing supporting your assertion (other than a liberal biased "source") do so.

PS - only a liberal thinks that sources are necessary to show evidence. LOL

Is that even English?

I've ALREADY provided substance > Post # 7

I'm in the library out of time now . Will be back in a few days. And IF you can provide sourcing supporting your assertion (other than a liberal biased "source") do so.

PS - only a liberal thinks that sources are necessary to show evidence. LOL

....??? I gave you the link to the polling. WTF do you mean IF I can provide?

Democrats think their opposition are unintelligent and that is what bites them every time. Their unwillingness to understand reason and their head in the sand mentality will always leave them in the minority.

Democrats think their opposition are unintelligent and that is what bites them every time. Their unwillingness to understand reason and their head in the sand mentality will always leave them in the minority.

No, we think our opposition un-intelligent because of rightwing ignoramuses USMB is full of.

Not that lefties are always factually correct, but NOTHING like rediculous, totally counterfactual nonsence Trumpsters pump out.

No, we think our opposition un-intelligent because of rightwing ignoramuses USMB is full of.

Not that lefties are always factually correct, but NOTHING like rediculous, totally counterfactual nonsence right wingers, and Trumpsters especially pump out.
You're my best example....don't ever change.

Not that lefties are always factually correct, but NOTHING like rediculous, totally counterfactual nonsence right wingers, and Trumpsters especially pump out.
You're my best example....don't ever change.

I just posted assertion and supported it with facts you don't even try to dispute, how does that make your point dumbass?

Forum List

Back