LA Mayor to cut off water and power of "irresponsible,selfish stores that remain open

Chicago Mayer Lightfoot shaming the people of Chicago today. hly shit power overreach still. you must agree with her or else. I thought this was america and we had rights to assemble? the right to freedoms of walking around. this is unconstitutional. Again, this for 1500 cases in the state of Illinois and only 1194 in chicago with less than 4% in hospitals. I want her arrested.

Last edited:
1585160422619.png

LOL this dumb SOB deserved it.

Chicago Mayer Lightfoot shaming the people of Chicago today. hly shit power overreach still. you must agree with her or else. I thought this was america and we had rights to assemble? the right to freedoms of walking around. this is unconstitutional. Again, this for 1500 cases in the state of Illinois and only 1194 with less than 4% in hospitals. I want her arrested.

If you didn't think dems were stupid before , this virus event should solve any doubts lmfao.

Last edited:
and when this fails /passes. the DEMS will do something else. there is a ROUND 2 of viruses coming so they can scare you into shut downs again. CREATE A PHOBIA -- THEY COME IN WITH HTE SOLUTIONS layinng the foundations of. GETTING RID OF YOUR GAWD DAM RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

SOON YOUR COPS WONT HAVE GUNS STUPID ASSES only FED. police will get them annd their RULES are different asswipes.

1585160755378.png

Some are a little to low on the Iq chart to connect those dots bahahahaah. It might sink wiiht some once this transpires they decided onn that trillion dollar package last night too.

Once these stupid fks wake up more rights will have gone bye bye jus tlike after 911

check iti out

Wicked Pelosi’s Coronavirus Package Is Littered with Far Left Crap to Remake America and Give Democrats More Power

M-Dub, you're prolly the only person I know that can cite Gateway Pundit and Infowars without blushing. ;)

We all see what these DEMONIC SCUM will do over their HATE for Trump the fact that these scum can hate someone so bad they are willing to bring down their own country and cause economic collapse should tell us all the metality and ethics of these scums who walk among us.

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
3. TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN OR CAN NOT DO ( ON THEIR TERMS)
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN
5. ILLEGALLY ALLOW CHILD CASTARATJUST TO BE THE OTHER SEX.......

YOUR ARE MENTAL!!!!! AND YOU STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THEY SHUT DOW ALEX JONES

SO THEY CAN LL ALLOW YOU TO HAVE HANKY PANKY WITH KIDS YOU POS SCUM BAGS!!!

Some are a little to low on the Iq chart to connect those dots bahahahaah. It might sink wiiht some once this transpires they decided onn that trillion dollar package last night too.

Once these stupid fks wake up more rights will have gone bye bye jus tlike after 911

check iti out

Wicked Pelosi’s Coronavirus Package Is Littered with Far Left Crap to Remake America and Give Democrats More Power

M-Dub, you're prolly the only person I know that can cite Gateway Pundit and Infowars without blushing. ;)

Hey wanker how are yah. --- now you keep your ass safe buster!! This ainn't no joke ehehe.

Make sure to get food though seriously this will be some economic chit coming.

We all see what these DEMONIC SCUM will do over their HATE for Trump the fact that these scum can hate someone so bad they are willing to bring down their own country and cause economic collapse should tell us all the metality and ethics of these scums who walk among us.

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN

YOUR ARE MENTAL!!!!! AND YOU STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THEY SHUT DOW ALEX JONES

check iti out

Hey wanker how are yah. --- now you keep your ass safe buster!! This ainn't no joke ehehe.

My food supply would be good for a month even if our grocery stores closed. Which they won't.

They're outta hand sanitizer though. Got any?

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN

check iti out

My food supply would be good for a month even if our grocery stores closed. Which they won't.

YOu can make your own it's pretty easy to do. 1 month not bad try to get some more though. Hell Vodka can do it or pure grain....... Apple cider does something too I think lol don't quote me on that one.

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN

check iti out

YOu can make your own it's pretty easy to do. 1 month not bad try to get some more though. Hell Vodka can do it or pure grain....... Apple cider does something too I think lol don't quote me on that one.

Yeah, nothing like bathing in vodka and getting pulled over for a traffic violation. They probably wouldn't even make you blow - Straight to jail young man! :D

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN

check iti out

Yeah, nothing like bathing in vodka and getting pulled over for a traffic violation. They probably wouldn't even make you blow - Straight to jail young man! :D

& no it's not infowars lol.

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN

check iti out

My local Safeway was out of hand sanitizer yesterday. But I managed to snag the last two tubs of hand wipes. There was a nice elderly couple behind me in line and they offered me 20 bucks for one of mine.

Thought about that, smiled and politely said no. I went ahead and checked out, then handed them one. Five bucks well spent. They were thrilled and it felt pretty good. ;)

In Oregon gyms and tennis clubs, where people go to stay fit and healthy, get locked up but weed and liquor stores are untouched by the leftist idiot government here.

Logical? Practical? Sensible? No!

All of them want to

CONTROL YOU
2. TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
4. SEXUALIZE CHILSDRENN

check iti out

My local Safeway was out of hand sanitizer yesterday. But I managed to snag the last two tubs of hand wipes. There was a nice elderly couple behind me in line and they offered me 20 bucks for one of mine.

Thought about that, smiled and politely said no. I went ahead and checked out, then handed them one. Five bucks well spent. They were thrilled and it felt pretty good. ;)

Awwww see little stuff like that is what gives others hope for dam humanity!! LOL Thanks for doing that for them HUGS!!

In Oregon gyms and tennis clubs, where people go to stay fit and healthy, get locked up but weed and liquor stores are untouched by the leftist idiot government here.

Logical? Practical? Sensible? No!

They are doing this for " casheless society"

Forum List

Back