More men wearing dresses

Go to the Highland games and tell those guys that.
And get a tree trunk dropped on your head

1702003335739.jpeg

DeSantis seems enamored of things that just don't matter and have no effect on other people.

He is enamored with things that rot away the American values, pride, values and standards that made our country what it is.

It's no coincidence that our countries decline really took off at the same time fags began parading around, men having sex at public events, trannies becoming a trend, kids being told they are trannies, criminals not being punished, drugs being accepted, illegals flooding the country, blacks being told they are special and all of this other nonsense.

It isn't about those individuals, it's about the bigger picture of a once great society going down the proverbial shitter.

He is enamored with things that rot away the American values, pride, values and standards that made our country what it is.

It's no coincidence that our countries decline really took off at the same time fags began parading around, men having sex at public events, trannies becoming a trend, kids being told they are trannies, criminals not being punished, drugs being accepted, illegals flooding the country, blacks being told they are special and all of this other nonsense.

It isn't about those individuals, it's about the bigger picture of a once great society going down the proverbial shitter.

Wearing a dress will bring about the downfall of America? Wow, you don't have much faith in the resiliency of this nation.

I assume no responsibility for Constitutional responses for freakazoid behavior but I do support legitimate legal responses for the insult of American women by hairy men in the ladies room.

I think the topic is men wearing dresses. Not necessarily trannies who want to use the women's room. When I have worn my kilt to events, I was never tempted to walk in the ladies room.

This nation is built on the idea of personal (individual) freedom.

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

DeSantis - is he the guy who wears those high heels? Yeah, he would know.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, for the longest time, most men wore tunics, kilts, robes, togas, etc. and wearing leggings was con-sidered barbarian.

And now we have all the fragile masculinity crowd freaking out. They wouldn't do well in Scotland during a Highland Games or Tattoo.
Stop being sensible - it triggers the shitcons.

But yeah - for people who want to be left alone, they sure do want to control others.

A LOT.

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

Real men don't wear lady garments

Forum List

Back