More MAGA insurrectionist arrested...charged with multiple felonies

In a way, these people have been victimized, led completely astray by voices they trust.

But they're still responsible for their actions. So tough shit.
That happens when you worship a Serial Liar like The Don.

The MAGA Insurrectionist from January are being rounded up like vermin at an Orkin reunion.
Political prisoners. Welcome to the Soviet Union.
How dare they exchange text messages talking about how the election was a farce.

With so many of these idiots now being identified there must be a deal to be done to get the big players involved in the attempted coup?

With so many of these idiots now being identified there must be a deal to be done to get the big players involved in the attempted coup?
A statute of limitations stops running when a person is indicted. It seems some of the bigger players are negotiating plea deals for spilling their guts about any conspiracy connections between people/groups. It will take awhile, and I wouldn't hold my breath on these guys. Somewhere along the line some guys will have be made examples. Hopefully some of the lesser involved "idiots" will just get offers to plead to misdemeanors

A statute of limitations stops running when a person is indicted. It seems some of the bigger players are negotiating plea deals for spilling their guts about any conspiracy connections between people/groups. It will take awhile, and I wouldn't hold my breath on these guys. Somewhere along the line some guys will have be made examples. Hopefully some of the lesser involved "idiots" will just get offers to plead to misdemeanors
I would guess that most just got caught up in the moment. But some were obviously involved at a deeper level.

Time to get back to Basics!

In a way, these people have been victimized, led completely astray by voices they trust.
That happens when you worship a Serial Liar like The Don.
And perhaps worse, those who enable him for their own benefit.

Without them, he's just one guy.

The MAGA Insurrectionist from January are being rounded up like vermin at an Orkin reunion.
The cockroaches have been caught.

Time to pay the piper.

The cockroaches have been caught---are you posting from a jail cell?

The power elite has many minions on their side. It seems they worry about things like that as a threat to their rule.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

I would guess that most just got caught up in the moment. But some were obviously involved at a deeper level.
How many do you guess for each?
Overwhelming majority will be idiots mixed in with conservative whack jobs. the leaders will be a much smaller group. The reason I dont believe in conspiracy theories is that people are generally useless and cant keep secrets. Maybe 1% ?

Overwhelming majority will be idiots mixed in with conservative whack jobs. the leaders will be a much smaller group. The reason I dont believe in conspiracy theories is that people are generally useless and cant keep secrets. Maybe 1% ?
I think it's higher than that, but I take your point Brother Tommy.

And most of them are not good people

At least three more men at the Jan. 6 riot have histories of domestic violence or sexual abuse arrests.

One of the newly listed men, who was charged with attacking a police officer Jan. 6, has been responsible for “many hospital visits for many victims,” according to a charging memo uncovered by HuffPost. Another man being charged in connection with the Capitol riot has been arrested multiple times for domestic violence, but never prosecuted, and is pending trial on felony child abuse charges

And a third, who allegedly yelled at Capitol police that they were “protecting pedophiles,” was convicted of statutory rape in 2010

Samsel’s criminal history includes a 2006 assault in which he attempted to run a woman he knew off the road with his car, punched her windshield and told her he would kill her if he didn’t get back the $60 she owed him, prosecutors stated. In 2009, Samsel was convicted of simple assault and reckless endangerment after he “held a victim against her will for five hours, choking her to the point of unconsciousness, pushing her, beating her, and chipping her teeth,” the detention memo says.

Another woman came forward in 2019 and alleged that Samsel broke into her home, assaulted her and choked her until she lost consciousness multiple times. “The victim also alleged that Samsel raped her multiple times, and that she had often been scared he would kill her,” the detention memo says. The woman told police she got a restraining order against Samsel, but he violated it multiple times.

Perfect example of what Republicans are really underneath the bullshit smile you see from guys like Mitch McConnell and DJT

Forum List

Back