...more images on the assault on Officer Sickinick (sp?).....

Well, as has been covered extensively on this venue, poor Ms. Babbitt was committing a breaking & entering that directly threatened armed officers who had repeatedly warned her and her colleagues to cease and desist.
She violently approached them nonetheless.

It was a sad and unfortunate incident of very poor judgement.
With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
But also to her family and those who loved her.
Ms Babbit..didn't break into anything....she didn't violently approach anyone...she climbed halfway through a broken window and that is all she did before she was murdered in cold blood.

The claim that a 140 lb unarmed woman was any kind of threat to a 200 male police officer who was armed and sporting body armor doesn't pass the laugh test.
She was leading a violent mob that had hospitalized dozens of cops already

Fuck her.

She got what she deserved.

Stop molly coddling these asshole MAGArats

Ms Babbit..didn't break into anything....she didn't violently approach anyone...she climbed halfway through a broken window and that is all she did before she was murdered in cold blood.
So she was just wandering down the street and happened to see this broken window (well inside the Capitol) and decided to climb through it.

Fuck you. She was a terrorist attacking Congress

"Ms Babbit..didn't break into anything....she didn't violently approach anyone...she climbed halfway through a broken window ......she was murdered in cold blood."

I respectfully demur.

Most especially after I watched the recent HBO documentary, 'Four Hours at the Capitol', which showed a cell-cam capture of Ashli DOA's last moments.

Well, poster Damaged, I cannot say. I do not know. And I cannot speak for the police.

However, I'm willing to conjecture that the officer's perception of a "violent threat" manifested itself by several developments.
To wit:

1. The group that Babbit was an integral part of.....had already illegally entered the Capitol.
2. That group was violently battering down the door/barrier that the armed guards were duly sworn by oath to defend.
3. Babbitt's group was duly warned by those officers to quit and back off.
4. A gun was brandished in front of Babbitt's group who were violently battering the door.
5. In short, they were warned, and the consequences of not heeding were displayed.
6. Then a breach of the barrier occurred......and Babbitt was violently entering it.
7. Shrouded in a weapons concealing Trump flag......that could have concealed a Glock19, a sawed off shotgun, or C-4 explosives, or just her lipstick. The police had no way of knowing what this figure (man? woman? who knew?) was gonna threaten them with.
8. She was killed in self defense by the police.

RIP Ms. Babbitt.
And peace to her family and loved ones.

So you maintain deadly force is authorized by your lies?

So you maintain deadly force is authorized by your lies?
What a passingly strange query the above is.
I won't speculate on the mindset behind it.

However, it is not unimportant to note that whatever "lies" I may or may not have promulgated would need be done after poor Ashli DOA's demise.

After all, on January 6th, I was about a thousand miles away on a ladder in the orchard doing the annual pruning.

And trust me, good poster Tory, no one from DC.....absolutely no one, including the shooting officer.....called my cell to give me a heads-up, to ask for advice, or request money for bail.

Trust me, good poster Tory.

What a passingly strange query the above is.
I won't speculate on the mindset behind it.

However, it is not unimportant to note that whatever "lies" I may or may not have promulgated would need be done after poor Ashli DOA's demise.

After all, on January 6th, I was about a thousand miles away on a ladder in the orchard doing the annual pruning.

And trust me, good poster Tory, no one from DC.....absolutely no one, including the shooting officer.....called my cell to give me a heads-up, to ask for advice, or request money for bail.

Trust me, good poster Tory.

You calling her Ashli DOA tells everyone what an asshole you truly are!

How did her actions justify deadly force?

Well, as has been covered extensively on this venue, poor Ms. Babbitt was committing a breaking & entering that directly threatened armed officers who had repeatedly warned her and her colleagues to cease and desist.
She violently approached them nonetheless.

It was a sad and unfortunate incident of very poor judgement.
With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
But also to her family and those who loved her.
hell isn't biden himself the one who said fire a shotgun in the air when someone is breaking into your home?

i think he did.

dual standard fuckholios.

'How did her actions justify deadly force?"

Well, first good poster Tory, I wasn't there. I was about a thousand miles away.

However, what I saw on several videos was a violent mob battering at a barricade intentionally erected to prevent their entry. The shortly-to-become-dead gal was an integral part of that mob. Video shows her emphatically and vigorously remonstrating with the officers on the other side of that barricade.

And once the barricade was breached she was the first to charge into the breach directly towards the officers.....who had repeatedly warned her and others to back off, to go away, to not enter. Hell, even a pistol was brandished by an officer, which was loudly acknowledged by the mob.. Babbitt knew a gun was present and aimed.

She entered anyway.
She entered in a threatening manner.
She became DOA.
Babbitt's DOA-ness is because of her. Her aggressive actions, threatening manner, her dismissing the threat of an aimed gun, her ignoring the emphatic verbal warnings.

Babbitt is dead because of Babbitt.

May her family find peace.

Well, first good poster Tory, I wasn't there. I was about a thousand miles away.

However, what I saw on several videos was a violent mob battering at a barricade intentionally erected to prevent their entry. The shortly-to-become-dead gal was an integral part of that mob. Video shows her emphatically and vigorously remonstrating with the officers on the other side of that barricade.

And once the barricade was breached she was the first to charge into the breach directly towards the officers.....who had repeatedly warned her and others to back off, to go away, to not enter. Hell, even a pistol was brandished by an officer, which was loudly acknowledged by the mob.. Babbitt knew a gun was present and aimed.

She entered anyway.
She entered in a threatening manner.
She became DOA.
Babbitt's DOA-ness is because of her. Her aggressive actions, threatening manner, her dismissing the threat of an aimed gun, her ignoring the emphatic verbal warnings.

Babbitt is dead because of Babbitt.

May her family find peace.

I highlighted the lie for you. There is no law in this country that allows a law enforcement officer to use deadly force in a situation like occurred on 1/6/21. She is dead because the Capitol Police officer murdered her.

I highlighted the lie for you. There is no law in this country that allows a law enforcement officer to use deadly force in a situation like occurred on 1/6/21. She is dead because the Capitol Police officer murdered her.
She is dead because she failed to STOP when ordered to ...WHEN she was breaching the last line of defense for basically the entire government

Forum List

Back