...more images on the assault on Officer Sickinick (sp?).....

I'm more concerned with why Ashley Babbitt's murderer hasn't been charged.

Well, as has been covered extensively on this venue, poor Ms. Babbitt was committing a breaking & entering that directly threatened armed officers who had repeatedly warned her and her colleagues to cease and desist.
She violently approached them nonetheless.

It was a sad and unfortunate incident of very poor judgement.
With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
But also to her family and those who loved her.

Today's New York Times offers us all a little more detail on this incident.
Plus shows us images of the attack.

I hope they find and apprehend the person or people who are responsible for officer Sicknick's death.

Well, as has been covered extensively on this venue, poor Ms. Babbitt was committing a breaking & entering that directly threatened armed officers who had repeatedly warned her and her colleagues to cease and desist.

With a very high cost.
To her, of course.

1616616520460.png

Was it the little US flag that she was carrying that made her such a violent threat that lethal force was required to stop her?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Was it the little US flag that she was carrying that made her such a violent threat

Well, poster Damaged, I cannot say. I do not know. And I cannot speak for the police.

However, I'm willing to conjecture that the officer's perception of a "violent threat" manifested itself by several developments.
To wit:

1. The group that Babbit was an integral part of.....had already illegally entered the Capitol.
2. That group was violently battering down the door/barrier that the armed guards were duly sworn by oath to defend.
3. Babbitt's group was duly warned by those officers to quit and back off.
4. A gun was brandished in front of Babbitt's group who were violently battering the door.
5. In short, they were warned, and the consequences of not heeding were displayed.
6. Then a breach of the barrier occurred......and Babbitt was violently entering it.
7. Shrouded in a weapons concealing Trump flag......that could have concealed a Glock19, a sawed off shotgun, or C-4 explosives, or just her lipstick. The police had no way of knowing what this figure (man? woman? who knew?) was gonna threaten them with.
8. She was killed in self defense by the police.

RIP Ms. Babbitt.
And peace to her family and loved ones.

Was it the little US flag that she was carrying that made her such a violent threat

Well, poster Damaged, I cannot say. I do not know. And I cannot speak for the police.

However, I'm willing to conjecture that the officer's perception of a "violent threat" manifested itself by several developments.
To wit:

1. The group that Babbit was an integral part of.....had already illegally entered the Capitol.
2. That group was violently battering down the door/barrier that the armed guards were duly sworn by oath to defend.
3. Babbitt's group was duly warned by those officers to quit and back off.
4. A gun was brandished in front of Babbitt's group who were violently battering the door.
5. In short, they were warned, and the consequences of not heeding were displayed.
6. Then a breach of the barrier occurred......and Babbitt was violently entering it.
7. Shrouded in a weapons concealing Trump flag......that could have concealed a Glock19, a sawed off shotgun, or C-4 explosives, or just her lipstick. The police had no way of knowing what this figure (man? woman? who knew?) was gonna threaten them with.
8. She was killed in self defense by the police.

RIP Ms. Babbitt.
And peace to her family and loved ones.
1616628888589.png

Plenty of law enforcement officials across the country have a legal obligation to defend and protect.

Don't see them using lethal force on unarmed female protesters without the name of the officer being plastered all over the national news.

Where were the Capitol police and securities tasers, flash bombs, and pepper spray?

Oh that's right! It's only lethal on the Capitol grounds on the 6th of January 2021.

*****SMILE*****

Where were the Capitol police and securities tasers, flash bombs, and pepper spray?

A lot of videos will answer your rhetorical question poster Damaged.

And they will tell you that those tasers(?), flash bombs and pepper spray were being abundantly used....to insufficient effect.....against the Trump goons that Babbitt was a part of, but on the steps and doorways of the Capitol of the United States of America.

Babbit and her goon-squad had penetrated through those first-barrier defenses and were now battering down the next line of defense.

Clearly, that ill-advised action cost Ms. Babbitt her life. May she rest in peace.

And her family be comforted.

(ps....as a disinterested lurker on this venue I ask the rhetorical question: How many damn times do we need to walk other posters through why Ms. Babbitt got shot?
She got shot because she made a very very poor decision. Period.)

Duh!

A lot of videos will answer your rhetorical question poster Damaged.

And they will tell you that those tasers(?), flash bombs and pepper spray were being abundantly used....to insufficient effect.....against the Trump goons that Babbitt was a part of, but on the steps and doorways of the Capitol of the United States of America.

Babbit and her goon-squad had penetrated through those first-barrier defenses and were now battering down the next line of defense.

Clearly, that ill-advised action cost Ms. Babbitt her life. May she rest in peace.

And her family be comforted.

(ps....as a disinterested lurker on this venue I ask the rhetorical question: How many damn times do we need to walk other posters through why Ms. Babbitt got shot?
She got shot because she made a very very poor decision. Period.)

Duh!

1616639313400.png

Yeah I saw how they attempted to taser Ashli Babbitt before using lethal force.

Did the unidentified cop misdraw thinking his Glock was actually his taser?

*****SMILE*****

With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
The claim that a 140 lb unarmed woman was any kind of threat to a 200 male police officer who was armed and sporting body armor doesn't pass the laugh test.

With a very high cost.
To her, of course.
Threatened? You're a liar.

I saw how they attempted to taser Ashli Babbitt before using lethal force.

OK, that is important.
However, I did not see that attempt.
Can you provide a link illustrating that?
Can you provide us some image that demonstrates that officer possessed a laser?

------------

Look, poster Damage, this thread, or rather your 'Look Squirrel' attempt wby bringing up the Babbitt shooting is going nowhere. Babbitt made a stupid decisions. And, with a real reluctance to be flip, I still must say ----'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.'
May she rest in peace. And her family be comforted.

Now, poster Damaged if you want to add some informed insight on the Sickinick assault.....please do so. That assault will be ---in my opinion ---much more newsworthy and relevant than the righteous, tho tragic-----death of Ms. Babbitt.

OK, that is important.

------------

Look, poster Damage, this thread, or rather your 'Look Squirrel' attempt wby bringing up the Babbitt shooting is going nowhere. Babbitt made a stupid decisions. And, with a real reluctance to be flip, I still must say ----'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.'

Now, poster Damaged if you want to add some informed insight on the Sickinick assault.....please do so. That assault will be ---in my opinion ---much more newsworthy and relevant than the righteous, tho tragic-----death of Ms. Babbitt.
And the pig fuck dealt with.

Trump incited an insurrection on our nations Capitol using fabricated lies of election fraud that never happened.
People died because of that.
Trump and his merry mob of deplorables are a disgrace to America.
Where did the GOP go wrong??
They been fucked up for the entire 21st century.

For those posters or lurkers here who are sincerely interested in the progress our law enforcement is making on apprehending and charging those insurrectionist goons of January 6th, well, here is an excellent link for you to stay mildly informed (they update it frequently) on who these folks are that attempted to de-capitate our government.

Here are thumbnail descriptions on 238 of them (so far, March 24th).

…………………………………………………………………..

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

………………………………………………………………………

“Capitol riot arrests: See who's been charged across the U.S.

p.m., March 24, 2021

"Federal prosecutors continue to charge participants in the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, adding to dozens of arrests that took place in Washington D.C. that day.

USA TODAY is gathering details of those cases as the FBI continues to identify the people responsible for the attack that left five people dead and sent lawmakers and Vice President Mike Pence fleeing to shelter.

Included are those arrested on charges federal prosecutors have filed since the riot, and those arrested by Capitol Police and D.C. Metro Police for entering the Capitol or for crimes related to weapons or violence. Check back for updates."

Let me drink from a well that poster Toro has already dug.

In another nearby thread ('Sedition Hunters').....he provides an interesting link for interested participants of this venue.

Here is his useful thread: Sedition Tracker

And the useful link he provides in it:
A hat-tip to poster
Toro.

OK, that is important.

------------

1616641762403.png

Google it yourself.

As far as I'm concerned it she was murdered to justify your pathetic "It's an insurrection" agenda.

The cops name needs to be released.

*****SMILE*****

I hope they find and apprehend the person or people who are responsible for officer Sicknick's death.

His blood pressure caused by over consumption of donuts couldn't handle the excitement.
Mother Nature is cruel when she catches up to poor lifestyle habits.

Forum List

Back