More Heartache Ahead For Prog Misfits

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I watched the President speak in W.Virginia last night....his base is ROCK SOLID and not the kind of folks you want to mess with. Want to start a civil war do ya?....try to remove him from the White House. Think the Military would crush the rebellion?...think again. And now that that little dose of reality is firmly implanted in the twit brain, here's the rest of it. With our majority in the House (240-194), you're not even close to enough votes to impeach him. You need 67 votes in the Senate to convict him....you only have 48 seats. And whoever the shithead special counsel tries to burn, Trump can pardon. Like I told ya, nothing but more heartache. MAGA! :lol:

hillary-clinton-supporters-upset-photos-02-480w.jpg

I watched the President speak in W.Virginia last night....his base is ROCK SOLID and not the kind of folks you want to mess with. Want to start a civil war do ya?....try to remove him from the White House. Think the Military would crush the rebellion?...think again. And now that that little dose of reality is firmly implanted in the twit brain, here's the rest of it. With our majority in the House (240-194), you're not even close to enough votes to impeach him. You need 67 votes in the Senate to convict him....you only have 48 seats. And whoever the shithead special counsel tries to burn, Trump can pardon. Like I told ya, nothing but more heartache. MAGA! :lol:

Dream on little guy. Trump goes to the deepest of red states and bellows before a hand picked crowd of ignorant hillbilly's, and you think that's progress?? Meanwhile back here on planet earth, Trump's base is shrinking, his own party has abandoned him, he's signed no pieces of major legislation, and when Robert Muller finishes with Trump and Co. you won't be able to identify them with dental records! So enjoy your little fantasy while it lasts, because time is running out on the Trumpster and family. :bye1:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Dream on little guy. Trump goes to the deepest of red states and, bellows before a hand picked crowd of ignorant hillbilly's, and you think that's progress?? Meanwhile back here on planet earth, Trump's base is shrinking, his own party has abandoned him, he's signed no pieces of major legislation, and when Robert Muller finishes with Trump and Co. you won't be able to identify them with dental records! So enjoy your little fantasy while it lasts, because time is running out on the Trumpster and family. :bye1:

"little guy"? :badgrin: Listen squirt, you got nuthin...no chance of removing him so why not just leave the country......wait, nobody else wants your sorry ass.

The repugs, including the OP, will run from Trump, like the rats that they are, from a sinking ship once Mueller is done.

Dream on little guy. Trump goes to the deepest of red states and, bellows before a hand picked crowd of ignorant hillbilly's, and you think that's progress?? Meanwhile back here on planet earth, Trump's base is shrinking, his own party has abandoned him, he's signed no pieces of major legislation, and when Robert Muller finishes with Trump and Co. you won't be able to identify them with dental records! So enjoy your little fantasy while it lasts, because time is running out on the Trumpster and family. :bye1:

Hillary goes to multiple black churches, uses a negro dialect when "preaching to the choir" and it's considered something important. Seems Hillary couldn't be identified having lost to someone you lefties consider an idiot. Last check still showed 304 - 227.

Forum List

Back