More good news for Trump: Hillary Clinton is taking a leading role in Biden's re-election campaign

If I were Kamala Harris I'd be very watchful when Hillary is around. You know if Hillary could take Kamala's place as VP she'd be one step away from the presidency.

The crazy Libnutts are turned on by Hillary's evilness.

hillaryisevilazxcdeqsdf.jpg

The Democrats biggest weakness is in not getting their voters out. Having both Clintons and Obama stumping for Biden will bring out a lot of liberal voters.

He should try to get Bernie stumping for him as well.

Definitely. Hillary Clinton's and Bernie Sanders' track records of winning elections are impressive. :auiqs.jpg:

Read this, and tell me honestly if you believe at this point he would, or could, ever see eye to eye, or if his supporters could. . .

:eusa_think:

". . . Conditioning aid, in fact, has been for a long time seen as a key to US policy tool regarding foreign governments, including Israel. It’s not a new idea. The United States has routinely conditioned aid to countries including Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, to name a few. Presidents Carter, Reagan, H.W. Bush, and Clinton all conditioned aid to Israel to secure changes in their policies. President Reagan actually suspended certain arms deliveries and threatened to stop all military aid due to Israel’s approach to the war in Lebanon. That’s a condition, a pretty strong condition. Sending $14.3 billion to Netanyahu’s government, on top of the $3.8 billion we provide every year and the billions in arms the US has already provided, with no strings attached, would be a huge mistake out of step with longstanding US policy and is not something I believe the American people want to see.

I have laid out what I believe some of these conditions should be, and that is: an end to indiscriminate bombing; a guarantee that displaced Palestinians will have the right to return to their homes; no long-term occupation or blockade of Gaza; a freeze on West Bank settlements there; and a commitment to broad peace talks for a two-state solution. Those are some of the conditions that I think we have more than a right to demand when we provide money to Israel.. . . "

YOU NEED TO FACE THE FACTS. . .

The DNC has been irreconcilably fractured by the conflict in the middle east, and you folks are doomed to lose the next round of elections.

The Democrats biggest weakness is in not getting their voters out. Having both Clintons and Obama stumping for Biden will bring out a lot of liberal voters.

Then how did the Dems get over 80 millions voters in 2020? I guess you must agree with Trump that the Dems cheated, eh?

If I were Kamala Harris I'd be very watchful when Hillary is around. You know if Hillary could take Kamala's place as VP she'd be one step away from the presidency.
She might be the one person who if she replaced Harris his numners would suffer.

Read this, and tell me honestly if you believe at this point he would, or could, ever see eye to eye, or if his supporters could. . .

:eusa_think:

". . . Conditioning aid, in fact, has been for a long time seen as a key to US policy tool regarding foreign governments, including Israel. It’s not a new idea. The United States has routinely conditioned aid to countries including Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, to name a few. Presidents Carter, Reagan, H.W. Bush, and Clinton all conditioned aid to Israel to secure changes in their policies. President Reagan actually suspended certain arms deliveries and threatened to stop all military aid due to Israel’s approach to the war in Lebanon. That’s a condition, a pretty strong condition. Sending $14.3 billion to Netanyahu’s government, on top of the $3.8 billion we provide every year and the billions in arms the US has already provided, with no strings attached, would be a huge mistake out of step with longstanding US policy and is not something I believe the American people want to see.

I have laid out what I believe some of these conditions should be, and that is: an end to indiscriminate bombing; a guarantee that displaced Palestinians will have the right to return to their homes; no long-term occupation or blockade of Gaza; a freeze on West Bank settlements there; and a commitment to broad peace talks for a two-state solution. Those are some of the conditions that I think we have more than a right to demand when we provide money to Israel.. . . "

YOU NEED TO FACE THE FACTS. . .

The DNC has been irreconcilably fractured by the conflict in the middle east, and you folks are doomed to lose the next round of elections.

You need to face the facts:

Only a tiny percentage of liberals in this country support the Palestinians. The vast majority absolutely support Israel.

Thise that decide not to vote for Biden because of the Israeli/Palestinian war are insignificant compared to the number of people that will change their vote to Biden because the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

65,853,625 votes (48.0%) Clinton
62,985,106 votes (45.9%) Trump

She got more than 2 million more votes than Trump

yes that electoral college thing is what counts

Still Hillary joining forces with Biden

is a good thing

generally Trump won by close margins in a few keys states

Hey maybe the Bush Boys will come out and help Trump

Hannity pressed the question again:

I want to go back to this one issue, though, because the media has been focused on this and attacking you. Under no circumstances, you are promising America tonight, you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody.
Trump's answer was, "except for day one." Hannity was taken aback. Trump explained, "He says you’re not going to be a dictator, are you? I said, no, no, no. Other than day one. We’re closing the border and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I’m not a dictator. Okay?"

Yeah you hear that a lot from dictators

You need to face the facts:

Only a tiny percentage of liberals in this country support the Palestinians. The vast majority absolutely support Israel.

Thise that decide not to vote for Biden because of the Israeli/Palestinian war are insignificant compared to the number of people that will change their vote to Biden because the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Anti-Semitism is a core value of the DemoKKKrat party. You're a perfect example.

Mainly because 81Mil+ Americans absolutely hate Trump.
That was the biggest turnover in history for the Demosucks. It sure sounds to me like they got their voters out by playing the "DuH oRanGe mAN BAd" card. Bravo, Dems!!! Your lies are rewarded again. Bravo!!

Forum List

Back