more george floyd rioters sueing cops in rhode island

These numbnuts will complain once law enforcement hesitates to respond to one of "their" emergencies, and something bad happens. If I were in law enforcement, I would be extremely selective with how I responded to "emergencies," and I'm pretty sure this is how a normal law enforcement officer would too.

Good luck with that ..

Smart move on their part for some free money.

The state of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations is run by the far left, so they will make them a nice settlement. These kind of bullshit lawsuits aren't generally filed in civilized states.

and they want people to feel sorry for them for showing up to riot and not following cops orders. please.
When AREN'T the majority of blacks looking for some sort of free handout? They want welfare; HUD housing; Food Stamps; Reparations; free stuff from department stores; cash from their robbery and murder victims; money from lawsuits; and I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff.

Seems like no one read the article.

People who were committing no crimes subject to arrest and beatings.

And this is the behavior the right wants to defend?

Seems like no one read the article.

People who were committing no crimes subject to arrest and beatings.

And this is the behavior the right wants to defend?
~~~~~~
Since when has rioting, arson and looting become peaceful assembly?

When AREN'T the majority of blacks looking for some sort of free handout? They want welfare; HUD housing; Food Stamps; Reparations; free stuff from department stores; cash from their robbery and murder victims; money from lawsuits; and I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff.
they are through these lawsuit they start up.

The Police kill almost twice as many White suspects annually, and there are never any protests or violent riots.
Why is that?

Forum List

Back