More Foundation Hypocrisy from Republicans. A true double standard.

Will you admit that Bill Clinton used the power and prestige of his office both as Governor of Arkansas and as the President of the United States to routinely obtain sex from women? Scummy men like Bill Clinton are why sexual harassment laws were written in the first place. Shortly after her husband died, Kathleen Willey went to the White House looking for a job to support herself and her children. Bill Clinton took advantage of her plight and need for a job by feeling her up. Days after her husband...who was a Clinton supporter...had died, Bill Clinton wasn't sympathetic...he was horny! That's the kind of shit heel that Bill Clinton IS and Hillary is the woman who enabled that behavior over several decades!

What does Bill Clinton's behaviour with women have to do with Hillary Clinton's ability to run the country? Bill's personal behaviour is odious, but pretty much every President out there had mistresses, or otherwise screwed around. Obama seems to be the exception to the rule, but I have a friend who's met him and she says he's incredibly sexy and charismatic in person, so who knows? My point is that all men are pigs, some are just more open about it. At least he was't drugging and raping the women, Republican lies to the contrary.

I don't care if Bill fucked goats in his off-hours, I care what he did as President. How he conducted business. Trump isn't even a good businessman. He's made his money convincing people he's a good businessman, but when he does build things, they go bankrupt more than anybody else. Not a good sign. He makes grand announcements, the project gets bogged down, and somebody comes in and buys it out. The only thing Trump successfully made money at was being on TV, and getting people to buy things. As a businessman, he's been dishonest, a con man and a fraud. When he does the same thing as a politician, he's applauded and cheered.

Hillary has worked hard all of her life. She's not the candidate I would have picked but she is so much better than anyone else who's running that it's not even close. And she'll do a good job. Her Foundation does a good job too. At least Hillary is prepared to put of lot of her own money where her mouth is.

Liberals don't hate successful people being reaping their financial rewards, or being wealthy. They look at the source of that wealth. Sam Walton built a company through hard work. His heirs, who have never had to work a day in their lives, have increased that wealth off the backs of taxpayers, by expected the hardworking taxpayers of America to contribute $2,500 to provide food, medical insurance and federal income supplements for each of Walmart low wage employees, in order that Sam Walton's heirs can grow ever richer.

Trump sides with the Waltons. He wants to get rid of the minimum wage. So people like Donald Trump (who hires a lot of minimum wage employees in his hotels), can pay as little as they can get people to work for. Trump has already paid fines for paying less than minimum wage for his H1N1 visa workers in Florida.

I don't care if a candidate goes to church on Sunday, screws around on his wife, or marries a silcone babe with plastic boobs from an Eastern European country. I care whether he or she is a capable administrator and a decently honest person who won't screw over the general public too badly. I also care whether he has the attention span of a gnat (as his ghostwriter has gone on record as saying), that he has said he will violate the Constitution and questions people's religious beliefs before allowing them into the country, or allowing those already there, to stay. He has suggested committing war crimes, nuking adversaries, and being the big bad bully country, while being chummy with Russia. Abandoning NATO allies, and the list goes on and on.

Hillary isn't as bad as you think she is, but Donald is so bad that even W, who came really close to destroying the world as we know it, pales in comparison.

When you aren't given the records you request, when the subpoena for emails results in the "loss" of those 33,000 emails, and the AG doesn't do shit about it...then yeah, the admin controls all the reigns dipshit.

yes, and we ALSO get dead people to vote democrat........Live with your ulcers......LOL

Don't have them, and never have. Watching the conniptions you asshats go through is funny as hell. I'm enjoying watching you all twist. Your hero is arguably the most corrupt person to ever run for POTUS and you braindeads just ignore every crime she makes and hope you get to be a camp guard or something.

Will you admit that Bill Clinton used the power and prestige of his office both as Governor of Arkansas and as the President of the United States to routinely obtain sex from women? Scummy men like Bill Clinton are why sexual harassment laws were written in the first place. Shortly after her husband died, Kathleen Willey went to the White House looking for a job to support herself and her children. Bill Clinton took advantage of her plight and need for a job by feeling her up. Days after her husband...who was a Clinton supporter...had died, Bill Clinton wasn't sympathetic...he was horny! That's the kind of shit heel that Bill Clinton IS and Hillary is the woman who enabled that behavior over several decades!

What does Bill Clinton's behaviour with women have to do with Hillary Clinton's ability to run the country? Bill's personal behaviour is odious, but pretty much every President out there had mistresses, or otherwise screwed around. Obama seems to be the exception to the rule, but I have a friend who's met him and she says he's incredibly sexy and charismatic in person, so who knows? My point is that all men are pigs, some are just more open about it. At least he was't drugging and raping the women, Republican lies to the contrary.

I don't care if Bill fucked goats in his off-hours, I care what he did as President. How he conducted business. Trump isn't even a good businessman. He's made his money convincing people he's a good businessman, but when he does build things, they go bankrupt more than anybody else. Not a good sign. He makes grand announcements, the project gets bogged down, and somebody comes in and buys it out. The only thing Trump successfully made money at was being on TV, and getting people to buy things. As a businessman, he's been dishonest, a con man and a fraud. When he does the same thing as a politician, he's applauded and cheered.

Hillary has worked hard all of her life. She's not the candidate I would have picked but she is so much better than anyone else who's running that it's not even close. And she'll do a good job. Her Foundation does a good job too. At least Hillary is prepared to put of lot of her own money where her mouth is.

Liberals don't hate successful people being reaping their financial rewards, or being wealthy. They look at the source of that wealth. Sam Walton built a company through hard work. His heirs, who have never had to work a day in their lives, have increased that wealth off the backs of taxpayers, by expected the hardworking taxpayers of America to contribute $2,500 to provide food, medical insurance and federal income supplements for each of Walmart low wage employees, in order that Sam Walton's heirs can grow ever richer.

Trump sides with the Waltons. He wants to get rid of the minimum wage. So people like Donald Trump (who hires a lot of minimum wage employees in his hotels), can pay as little as they can get people to work for. Trump has already paid fines for paying less than minimum wage for his H1N1 visa workers in Florida.

I don't care if a candidate goes to church on Sunday, screws around on his wife, or marries a silcone babe with plastic boobs from an Eastern European country. I care whether he or she is a capable administrator and a decently honest person who won't screw over the general public too badly. I also care whether he has the attention span of a gnat (as his ghostwriter has gone on record as saying), that he has said he will violate the Constitution and questions people's religious beliefs before allowing them into the country, or allowing those already there, to stay. He has suggested committing war crimes, nuking adversaries, and being the big bad bully country, while being chummy with Russia. Abandoning NATO allies, and the list goes on and on.

Hillary isn't as bad as you think she is, but Donald is so bad that even W, who came really close to destroying the world as we know it, pales in comparison.

She was in charge of the destruction of peoples lives to cover for her husband. That sort of implies that she won't give a shit about anybody but her family and how much money she can make by raping YOU. Color me unsurprised that you're not "sophisticated enough" to understand the implications of her actions. She relies on stupid people. That much is very clear.

She was in charge of the destruction of peoples lives to cover for her husband. That sort of implies that she won't give a shit about anybody but her family and how much money she can make by raping YOU. Color me unsurprised that you're not "sophisticated enough" to understand the implications of her actions. She relies on stupid people. That much is very clear.

Republican lies. Not one of these so-called victims have come forward, sworn an affidavit, or filed charges. In fact, when asked by the MSM about these allegations from the Republican blog-0-sphere, the women have denied any of it happened.

Republican lies. Not one of these so-called victims have come forward, sworn an affidavit, or filed charges. In fact, when asked by the MSM about these allegations from the Republican blog-0-sphere, the women have denied any of it happened.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Then why oh why was he disbarred? DOH!

Then why oh why was he disbarred? DOH!

Hey, moron, you are insisting on rehashing Bill Clinton's past just because you're an idiot. Bill is NOT running for president, although he will be the FIRST Gentleman for the next 8 years.

Bill Clinton was disbarred for practicing law in Arkansas and by the Supreme Court under theultra right winger Renhuist (with Scalia and Thomas as lapdogs)

The reasons for his disbarring is rather simple...He LIED about his blow job...

NO ONE has ever claimed that he did NOT get that BJ........But all your other bullshit about rapes, etc. is something you're pulling out of your ample rectum.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Then why oh why was he disbarred? DOH!

He was disbarred for lying under oath about the blow job. He was disbarred for lying. The Paula Jones case was dismissed. She refiled and Bill settled out of court.

Ahhhh, so he DID engage in sexual behavior that was unethical. And if Paula's claim were unfounded why on earth did he settle? Hmmmm?

Ahhhh, so he DID engage in sexual behavior that was unethical. And if Paula's claim were unfounded why on earth did he settle? Hmmmm?

First, had Clinton NOT lied, the "unethical behavior" about a BJ with 2 consenting adults would be classified as none of your fucking business.
Second, Jones' case was much easier to pay her off than drag on the case for years....Ask Trump why its sometimes easier to settle.

First, had Clinton NOT lied, the "unethical behavior" about a BJ with 2 consenting adults would be classified as none of your fucking business.
Second, Jones' case was much easier to pay her off than drag on the case for years....Ask Trump why its sometimes easier to settle.

Wow....just fucking wow...:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl:

Will you admit that Bill Clinton used the power and prestige of his office both as Governor of Arkansas and as the President of the United States to routinely obtain sex from women?

NO...I would not !!!

In the same way Melania's past should not be brought up since she is NOT running for president, you morons should realize that Hillary....and not Bill......is running.

There's a whole bunch of accusations that can be made of Hillary, but her husband's libido should not be one of them, exc ept if you're more desperate than usual....as you probably should be anyway..

Since Hillary led the attacks on any woman that dared to call Bill on his sleazy behavior, she shares in the blame! This wasn't a one time thing it happened repeatedly and each and every time, Hillary had Bill's back. Would you like me to make a "montage" of her defenses of her husband? How she attacked the credibility of anyone who told the truth about Bill Clinton's behavior? How she blamed it all on a "vast right wing conspiracy"?

I don't think that anyone has ever denied that Bill Clinton is an adulterer. And he wasn't disbarred for the affair, he was disbarred for the lie. Jones' legal battle against the Clintons was funded by Republicans. They found her, cleaned her up, got her a new wardrobe and some cosmetic surgery and sicced her on the Clintons. Jones had nothing to lose and $850,000 to gain.

I would have settled with her too. Just to put an end to the thing. The Republicans had deeper pockets than the Clintons.

I don't think that anyone has ever denied that Bill Clinton is an adulterer. And he wasn't disbarred for the affair, he was disbarred for the lie. Jones' legal battle against the Clintons was funded by Republicans. They found her, cleaned her up, got her a new wardrobe and some cosmetic surgery and sicced her on the Clintons. Jones had nothing to lose and $850,000 to gain.

I would have settled with her too. Just to put an end to the thing. The Republicans had deeper pockets than the Clintons.

Well shit, she was raped and she couldn't afford to take on the POTUS. Color me shocked. Your defense of the indefensible is ludicrous.

Since Hillary led the attacks on any woman that dared to call Bill on his sleazy behavior, she shares in the blame! This wasn't a one time thing it happened repeatedly and each and every time, Hillary had Bill's back. Would you like me to make a "montage" of her defenses of her husband? How she attacked the credibility of anyone who told the truth about Bill Clinton's behavior? How she blamed it all on a "vast right wing conspiracy"?

Again, how does Bill's behaviour have anything to do with how Hillary would run the country?

What part of Bill's a sleeze and so what do you not understand?

Your endorsement for Hillary is that she "isn't as bad as you think she is"? That's the best you've got, Dragonlady? She's a corrupt politician who has a long history of cashing in her positions of power. She has a decades long history of telling lies about everything from how she got her name...to how she was under sniper fire in Bosnia...to how she learned options trading from an article in the New York Times...and now has told lie after lie about her emails. I could ignore that I guess if she was competent but her time as Secretary of State was marked by one diplomatic disaster after another! From her "reset" with Russia...to her shameful decision to put optics before the security of her diplomatic team in Libya...to her pay for play scams with the Clinton Foundation...what has Hillary DONE that makes you think she has any business at all being President? Married Bill? Was born a woman?

Well shit, she was raped and she couldn't afford to take on the POTUS. Color me shocked. Your defense of the indefensible is ludicrous.

She wasn't raped. She never claimed she was raped. Bill made an awkward pass at her. She claimed he threatened her job or her husband's job. She sued for sexual harrassment and the judge dismissed the case on the evidence. But because the Republicans never give up on their attacks on the Clintons, the Republicans funded her re-filing. It would have cost Clinton more than he settled for to take the case to trial again. Jones didn't care, she wasn't paying the lawyers.

Again, how does Bill's behaviour have anything to do with how Hillary would run the country?

What part of Bill's a sleeze and so what do you not understand?

Bill's a sleaze and so what? Hillary was the chief defender of that sleaze and she did it for decades...accusing any woman who accused him of sexual misconduct of being a liar. So my question for you, Dragonlady is was Hillary CLUELESS about what a sleaze Bill was (in which case why would you want someone that stupid to lead our country?) or did she know exactly what he had done but chose to lie for him by attacking the credibility of the women who had been victimized by her husband?

She wasn't raped. She never claimed she was raped. Bill made an awkward pass at her. She claimed he threatened her job or her husband's job. She sued for sexual harrassment and the judge dismissed the case on the evidence. But because the Republicans never give up on their attacks on the Clintons, the Republicans funded her re-filing. It would have cost Clinton more than he settled for to take the case to trial again. Jones didn't care, she wasn't paying the lawyers.

Wait...you actually think Bill Clinton picked up the tab for his legal bills, Dragonlady? Wow, you are the naive one...aren't you! Clinton didn't settle because of the cost of taking the case to trial...he settled because he didn't want to lose in court. Donors to the two Clinton legal funds picked up the majority of his legal costs.

Your endorsement for Hillary is that she "isn't as bad as you think she is"? That's the best you've got, Dragonlady? She's a corrupt politician who has a long history of cashing in her positions of power. She has a decades long history of telling lies about everything from how she got her name...to how she was under sniper fire in Bosnia...to how she learned options trading from an article in the New York Times...and now has told lie after lie about her emails. I could ignore that I guess if she was competent but her time as Secretary of State was marked by one diplomatic disaster after another! From her "reset" with Russia...to her shameful decision to put optics before the security of her diplomatic team in Libya...to her pay for play scams with the Clinton Foundation...what has Hillary DONE that makes you think she has any business at all being President? Married Bill? Was born a woman?

None of what you've posted contains a shred of truth, except some of the lies part. She was an exceptionally good Secretary of State with a 66% approval rating when she left office. Benghazi was not her fault, and she did nothing wrong there, no matter how many times you say it. Libya was Obama's mistake, one he has acknowledged, but it is to be remembered that he went in response to a UN resolution, and the stay was short lived.

The "reset" with Russian, again was Obama's, not Hillary's. He's the boss, he sets foreign policy, not the Secretary.

Ambassador Stevens was told not to go to Benghazi. He chose to do so and the rest was terribly unfortunate. But what was worse was the politicizing of this tragedy by the Republican Party, and the endless investigations all of which came to the same conclusion. Secretary Clinton immediately set out to find out how to prevent a similar result in the event of a future attack and protocols with rescue teams were changed as a result.

The email was a mess but again, nobody sends anything critical by email, that's lunacy, and everyone in business knows it.
The latest release of notes from the FBI Interrogation completely clears Hillary of any wrong doing in the failure to hand over emails, and in deleting emails. Director Comey is correct in his assessment that her handling of email wasn't the most secure, but on the other hand she did not do anything that Republicans are accusing her of having done.

Republicans have to be the worst judges of what's going on in the history of man. 20 years of Clinton investigations and all they've got is a blow job.

Wait...you actually think Bill Clinton picked up the tab for his legal bills, Dragonlady? Wow, you are the naive one...aren't you! Clinton didn't settle because of the cost of taking the case to trial...he settled because he didn't want to lose in court. Donors to the two Clinton legal funds picked up the majority of his legal costs.

He already WON in court. The case was DISMISSED.

Forum List

Back