More false sex allegations against Trump

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa

These highly paid professional women who "come forward" years after the alleged fact cannot explain, if any kind of social contact at all actually took place with the alleged "assailant," if it was not completely consensual and non-sexual at the time, why they waited so long until a politically opportune time to bring their false accusations.

There are said to be at least 22 women who have "come forward" with criminal allegations of a sexual nature against a President who is married and to all accounts faithful to his wife.

Just line them up. There's a firing squad at court martial.

These highly paid professional women who "come forward" years after the alleged fact cannot explain, if any kind of social contact at all actually took place with the alleged "assailant," if it was not completely consensual and non-sexual at the time, why they waited so long until a politically opportune time to bring their false accusations.

There are said to be at least 22 women who have "come forward" with criminal allegations of a sexual nature against a President who is married and to all accounts faithful to his wife.

It figures. What BULLSHIT. :(

You need to educate yourself on the subject:

As a trauma psychologist, I understand why women don’t come forward right away to report sexual harassment or assault. Violations of this type are so jarring to the psyche, causing us to initially deny, minimize or doubt their occurrence. After such an experience, we ask ourselves, “Did that just happen?” Some stay in shock trying their best to not absorb any more insult or pain.

Others are scared or angry, but keep their mouths shut, in fear of negative consequences such as not being believed.

And it is not just allegations against prominent public figures:

Below I have listed the most significant reasons why women do not come forward more often or delay in coming forward. While I recognize that men are also sexually harassed and assaulted, due to limited space, I am going to limit this article to a discussion about female victims of sexual harassment and assault. Male victims do, however, suffer from many of the same after-effects and have many of the same reasons for not coming forward.

Follow the link and read the reasons why women do not come forward right away. Read them before you continue to make yourself look even more foolish and ignorant than you already have.

As a trauma psychologist, I understand why women don’t come forward right away to report sexual harassment or assault. Violations of this type are so jarring to the psyche, causing us to initially deny, minimize or doubt their occurrence. After such an experience, we ask ourselves, “Did that just happen?” Some stay in shock trying their best to not absorb any more insult or pain.

Others are scared or angry, but keep their mouths shut, in fear of negative consequences such as not being believed.

Below I have listed the most significant reasons why women do not come forward more often or delay in coming forward. While I recognize that men are also sexually harassed and assaulted, due to limited space, I am going to limit this article to a discussion about female victims of sexual harassment and assault. Male victims do, however, suffer from many of the same after-effects and have many of the same reasons for not coming forward.

Follow the link and read the reasons why women do not come forward right away. Read them before you continue to make yourself look even more foolish and ignorant than you already have.
:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

Brilliant!! Just fucking Brilliant!
\
1600375675835.png

:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
1600375813098.png

Forum List

Back