More Evidence that Big Tech is a censorship tool of the Biden Administration.

Why don’t right wingers understand free speech? Say what you want in public. Government can’t stop you. Private enterprises don’t have to give you any of their time or space and we don’t have to listen to your shit.
You're making my case for me. Private enterprises don't have to obey any constitutional restrictions, so it is a perfect circumvention for government to collude and pressure private enterprises to do government's bidding.

If the cops tell your friend to go over to your house and hang out, but while there take a look for illegal stuff, then come back and tell them everything, is that not government action? Have we found a way to get around the whole 4th Amendment thing by using non-government agents?

Is that what you're telling me?

That's the beauty of it.....they use their media to spread so much fraud that when the real deal surfaces....nobody trusts it.

The Dems' base is so used to being lied to that they don't believe anything unless it's from what Democrats claim is an officially approved source. (Consider the source before reading)

Oh and anything White Supremacists (rational people) say is automatically false.
Anything your darling Democrats say is automatically true and cannot be questioned or you will be accused of being a White Supremacist....and we wouldn't want that.
Take the easy way out. Ignore facts and subscribe to fantasy. The economy, for instance, is doing well. Some moderate inflation needs to be addressed by tightening monetary policy and grinding through supply issues. However, right wing nuts want to act like we are in a worse place than where we were when Trump screwed it all up. They are suddenly against infrastructure because, of course, the Dems passed when the right couldn’t. Right wing nuts never met a fact. They only subscribe to fantasy.

Take the easy way out. Ignore facts and subscribe to fantasy. The economy, for instance, is doing well. Some moderate inflation needs to be addressed by tightening monetary policy and grinding through supply issues. However, right wing nuts want to act like we are in a worse place than where we were when Trump screwed it all up. They are suddenly against infrastructure because, of course, the Dems passed when the right couldn’t. Right wing nuts never met a fact. They only subscribe to fantasy.
So, because you decide something is "fantasy" that it does not merit review and discussion, therefore, censorship is acceptable by a private entity at the behest of government?
The economy, for instance, is doing well.
"Doing well" is an opinion and most people would call that fantasy. Should your opinion of the state of the economy be censored because other people don't believe it?

I know you probably will not get the point until it starts happening to you, so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

This right here demonstrates everything wrong with the left.

If FedGov is telling a private social media company to censor, is that not government action?

Isn't it better to let the "crackpot" ideas get out for all the world to see? What better way to shoot down bad ideas than to let them meet sunlight.

Perhaps YOU don't understand freedom of speech.
Well....considering that fact that most of the crackpot ideas came from the Dem controlled media....I can see why they're trying to crack down.
They create the mess and then claim they have a solution....and it means giving up your rights under the constitution.

Moderate inflation?
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes....you Dems specialize in "MODERATE INFLATION"!!!!!!

Yep.....when the last time I went to Lowe's during the peak of COVID, a 5 gal bucket of paint cost me $95
Tuesday that same bucket costs $225.
That's what you call moderate inflation?
I guess home improvement is out of the question unless I put myself back in debt to accomplish it.
Who needs a new anything when Biden makes fixing it cost more than a new one used to cost.
I know exactly where you can shove your moderate inflation.

Actually, there ARE laws protecting our civil rights....

Unfortunately, we have to depend on the Democrat's Gestapo to enforce them!!!!!

Now the purpose of Cancel-Culture and the MEtoo movement becomes more clear.
Once they got into power at every level of government, or society in general, they can enforce laws that they want to....and ignore laws they think are problematic to their cause......

Moderate inflation?

Yes....you Dems specialize in "MODERATE INFLATION"!!!!!!

Yep.....when the last time I went to Lowe's during the peak of COVID, a 5 gal bucket of paint cost me $95
Tuesday that same bucket costs $225.
That's what you call moderate inflation?
I guess home improvement is out of the question unless I put myself back in debt to accomplish it.
Who needs a new anything when Biden makes fixing it cost more than a new one used to cost.
I know exactly where you can shove your moderate inflation.
We’ve discussed paint before and you ran away. Let me type slowly for you:

- T e x a s freeze s t o p p e d paint production in the state and made key ingredients produced there very s c a r c e.
- Hurricane Ida further s l o w e d recovery.
- Supply of paint is c o n s t r a I n e d.
- Scarcity drives price i n c r e a c e.
None of that has anything to do with the government.

We’ve discussed paint before and you ran away. Let me type slowly for you:

- T e x a s freeze s t o p p e d paint production in the state and made key ingredients produced there very s c a r c e.
- Hurricane Ida further s l o w e d recovery.
- Supply of paint is c o n s t r a I n e d.
- Scarcity drives price i n c r e a c e.
None of that has anything to do with the government.
Ran away?
Dude...I'm retired...were did you think I ran too?

Texas Freeze???

Yep....I heard that paint freezes at 75 degrees.
:auiqs.jpg::iagree:

Ran away?
Dude...I'm retired...were did you think I ran too?

Texas Freeze???

Yep....I heard that paint freezes at 75 degrees.
:auiqs.jpg::iagree:
You’re retired and apparently senile. You don’t remember this?!?

The February freeze that triggered mass blackouts in Texas led to chemical plant shutdowns that are disrupting global supply chains, causing a shortage of the raw materials needed for everything from medical face shields to smartphones.

The power outages brought the world’s largest petrochemical complex to a standstill, forcing more plants in the Gulf of Mexico region to shut down than during Hurricane Harvey in 2017. A month later, many remain offline, and analysts said it could be months more before all are fully back.

Prices for polyethylene, polypropylene and other chemical compounds used to make auto parts, computers and a vast array of plastic products have reached their highest levels in years in the U.S. as supplies tighten. For example, prices for polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, have more than doubled since last summer, according to S&P Global Platts.
59BE4917-B67F-4743-BA0E-E3D4B5683A2E.png

The February freeze that triggered mass blackouts in Texas led to chemical plant shutdowns that are disrupting global supply chains, causing a shortage of the raw materials needed for everything from medical face shields to smartphones.

The power outages brought the world’s largest petrochemical complex to a standstill, forcing more plants in the Gulf of Mexico region to shut down than during Hurricane Harvey in 2017. A month later, many remain offline, and analysts said it could be months more before all are fully back.

Prices for polyethylene, polypropylene and other chemical compounds used to make auto parts, computers and a vast array of plastic products have reached their highest levels in years in the U.S. as supplies tighten. For example, prices for polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, have more than doubled since last summer, according to S&P Global Platts.
View attachment 576844
Hey, wasn't that when the Vegetable's "Magic Windmills" froze up?????

View attachment 576844
That was 4 years ago.
Last year the prices weren't effected....but all of the sudden we have this 150% increase THIS YEAR.

Remember who caused it - The guy that shits his pants at cocktail parties and while meeting the Pope.

Last edited:
That was 4 years ago.
Last year the prices weren't effected....but all of the sudden we have this 150% increase THIS YEAR.

Remember who caused it - The guy that shits his pants at cocktail parties and while meeting the Pope.

Stay with me now… that was February 2021.. this year. The article compared it to a different event in 2017 to say that this year was an even bigger impact. That’s why you see the numbers 2017 in the article you didn’t read.

Story was about a storm In March 2021. If it was from 2017 about a 2021 storm, we’ll then that’s some fucking article. Are you tarded? View attachment 576928
The only thing I could see in your link was the 2017 story....because I don't have a subscription to the WSJ.
The last link you posted was from a Feb 19, 2021 story.
At any rate....blaming one cold spell for raising the price 150% is bullshit.
It took more than a cold spell to do that....anyone can see that.
Only real change is the fart/shit machine in the Oval Office.

Last edited:

Misinformation “is very much within our domain,” Mayorkas said:

Comment:

This is how they get around any constitutional restrictions on the federal government. They talk to and pressure and coordinate and collude with their bodies in big tech to censor your speech.

Our wonderful federal government has found a loophole and is exploring the fuck out of it against you and your individual rights. They will continue to do so.

As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Just more conspiracy theories. Tech companies do n ot censor. You have no right to post on facebook or twitter. The federal government is not coordinating anything with anyone. It only esists in your sick mind.

I think making it a felony for politicians to collude with any media source would put a damper on Democrat's chances in the election.
I also think that if you made fraud a felony punishable by death Democrats wouldn't have a platform.

The what will happen to Fox. They are the propaganda wing of the Republican Party. They have admitted that a long time ago.

That's the beauty of it.....they use their media to spread so much fraud that when the real deal surfaces....nobody trusts it.

The Dems' base is so used to being lied to that they don't believe anything unless it's from what Democrats claim is an officially approved source. (Consider the source before reading)

Oh and anything White Supremacists (rational people) say is automatically false.
Anything your darling Democrats say is automatically true and cannot be questioned or you will be accused of being a White Supremacist....and we wouldn't want that.

You just described yourself. You will believe anything Trump tells you. Trump supporters are not rational in any stretch of the imagination. Trump supporters are fascists and white supremacists.

You're making my case for me. Private enterprises don't have to obey any constitutional restrictions, so it is a perfect circumvention for government to collude and pressure private enterprises to do government's bidding.

If the cops tell your friend to go over to your house and hang out, but while there take a look for illegal stuff, then come back and tell them everything, is that not government action? Have we found a way to get around the whole 4th Amendment thing by using non-government agents?

Is that what you're telling me?

No one is colluding. It is all in your sick mind.

Forum List

Back