More democrat violence: republican home shot at

Why was the attack on Paul Pelosi called a Homosexual Encounter gone wrong? Why do Cons expect us to angry over this attack when they called Paul Pelosi Gay?
Because when a faggot for hire is at your house in his underwear at 2am, then it's probably just someone selling girl scout cookies.

Yet there is no proof that he was a radicalized MAGA. It is assumed by the media and, well, you chose to believe it.
“I’m sick of the insane f------ level of lies coming out of Washington, D.C. I came here to have a little chat with his wife," DePape said he told Paul Pelosi, according to the filing.

“I didn’t really want to hurt him, but you know this was a suicide mission. I’m not going to stand here and do nothing even if it cost me my life,” it says he added.

Asked whether he had other plans besides the attack at Pelosi's house, DePape named several "prominent" state and federal politicians, their relatives and a local professor, according to the court filing. None of the people were named.

I am not really shocked by the level of hypocrisy being on display in this thread. I mean the home of the parents of a ReNaziCan was shot at. Oh My Mother Fucking God....oh fucking Manufactured Outrage.

Can you believe, the home of his parents was shot at.....how could it possibly happen?

But when came to Paul Pelsoi being attack IN HIS HOME by RW Nutjob, Cons called it Homosexual Encounter. I mean the Pelosi home is in San Franciso and we all about San Francisco.

Violence against the family one ReNaziCan is an outrage, the violent attack on Paul Pelsoi, which resulted in his being admitted to the hospital and surgery becomes yet another chance take a jab at the Speaker, even as her husband lay in a hospital bed fighting for his lfe.

Why in fuck should I care about some MAGAG MAGGOT's parents, when those MAGA MAGGOT's use a violent, life threatening attack on the spouse of Nancy Pelosi as vehicle for cheap politcal lies.

I am not really shocked by the level of hypocrisy being on display in this thread. I mean the home of the parents of a ReNaziCan was shot at. Oh My Mother Fucking God....oh fucking Manufactured Outrage.

Can you believe, the home of his parents was shot at.....how could it possibly happen?

But when came to Paul Pelsoi being attack IN HIS HOME by RW Nutjob, Cons called it Homosexual Encounter. I mean the Pelosi home is in San Franciso and we all about San Francisco.

Violence against the family one ReNaziCan is an outrage, the violent attack on Paul Pelsoi, which resulted in his being admitted to the hospital and surgery becomes yet another chance take a jab at the Speaker, even as her husband lay in a hospital bed fighting for his lfe.

Why in fuck should I care about some MAGAG MAGGOT's parents, when those MAGA MAGGOT's use a violent, life threatening attack on the spouse of Nancy Pelosi as vehicle for cheap politcal lies.
France is no longer a Color Blind Mecca for Jazz Lovin’ American Black folk ? ( How Sad )

Keep pretending traitor. Remember that hotline number.

“I’m sick of the insane f------ level of lies coming out of Washington, D.C. I came here to have a little chat with his wife," DePape said he told Paul Pelosi, according to the filing.

“I didn’t really want to hurt him, but you know this was a suicide mission. I’m not going to stand here and do nothing even if it cost me my life,” it says he added.

Asked whether he had other plans besides the attack at Pelosi's house, DePape named several "prominent" state and federal politicians, their relatives and a local professor, according to the court filing. None of the people were named.

So, in other words, we have no reason to assume it was a "right wing" attack anymore than we can assume it was a disgruntled "resident" of California with a bone to pick with the politicians that promised him Eden. For all we know, the other "prominent" politicians may have included Newsome....not for political reasons....but as one who feels ignored.

You guys automatically call people out without the evidence.

It is pathetic.....but......expected

Sandman was a racist.....the Border Patrol horseman were "slave whippers".....

We get it. It makes you feel....well.......cozy.

Go for it.

you truly have an issue.

Cya. No interest in your dementia.

So, in other words, we have no reason to assume it was a "right wing" attack anymore than we can assume it was a disgruntled "resident" of California with a bone to pick with the politicians that promised him Eden. For all we know, the other "prominent" politicians may have included Newsome....not for political reasons....but as one who feels ignored.

You guys automatically call people out without the evidence.

It is pathetic.....but......expected

Sandman was a racist.....the Border Patrol horseman were "slave whippers".....

We get it. It makes you feel....well.......cozy.

Go for it.
What we DO know is that he was not Pelosi's gay lover.

That’s one riot. You can’t possibly conflate a few hours with zero innocent businesses destroyed to months of riots, looting, murders and damage. You’re dishonest. Our town had a BLM “protest” few hundred showed up and dispersed in a few hours. That doesn’t count. The ones with massive numbers that tried to raze cities do.

BLM is a terror group and a corrupt one that is currently under investigation.
You are the one who's dishonest you're trying to compare apples with oranges. The attack on the Capitol was an attack on our entire nation and our Democratic Republic. It attacked the soul of America. The black lives matters protests were an attempt to save the soul of America time.com 93% of black lives matter protest s have been peaceful, new report... September 5th 2020. For the most part the black lives matters protests were peaceful you're just pointing out the ones that weren't. All of the January 6th criminals that entered the Capitol, were guilty of a crime.

Keep pretending traitor. Remember that hotline number.

How am I Traitor for pointing a simple truth. Oh, Cons have this deseated persecution complex. Fuck You. I served my country in Viet Nam, the Orange Faced Fuck Stick did not.

I never stood next to Russian Dictator and sided with Russia, the Tratior did.

I never attacked Gold Star Families, the Orange Coward did.

Again and I mean this Fuck You. I love my country, you love a wanna be dictator.

That’s one riot. You can’t possibly conflate a few hours with zero innocent businesses destroyed to months of riots, looting, murders and damage. You’re dishonest. Our town had a BLM “protest” few hundred showed up and dispersed in a few hours. That doesn’t count. The ones with massive numbers that tried to raze cities do.

BLM is a terror group and a corrupt one that is currently under investigation.

It's a shame Trump ignored their grievances and threw out the Taskforce for 21th Century Policing.

How am I Traitor for pointing a simple truth. Oh, Cons have this deseated persecution complex. Fuck You. I served my country in Viet Nam, the Orange Faced Fuck Stick did not.

I never stood next to Russian Dictator and sided with Russia, the Tratior did.

I never attacked Gold Star Families, the Orange Coward did.

Again and I mean this Fuck You. I love my country, you love a wanna be dictator.
Say what? You're a dictastor?

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But neither again do you. I will NOT fake shock or outrage the attack on a Con's parents when Cons tried to make the attack on Paul Pelosi Gay Encounter gone wrong.
That's right, a known male prostitute is at his house at 2 am wearing only his under wear, but he's selling girl scout cookies, right? You clowns are poor liars.

Democrat defunding, cashless bail, light sentencing, etc. has come home to roost and they're screaming like stuck chickens.

Forum List

Back