More covid deaths this labor day week-end than labor day a a yr. ago

Yeah but right now the highest number of cases are in red states, bwahahahahaha...
Yes....and the same people telling us this also told us that Afghanistan wouldn't fall to the Taliban.
How many lies must you swallow before you begin to choke on them?
The Biden Adm cannot be honest with us.....and they want to take our guns.
Why?
Because they don't want us to defend ourselves from what they have in store for us.

It is not President Joe's fault you morons won't take your shots. You can't blame this on him.
Trump got blamed when there was no vaccine, so Biden gets the blame now. Anyway over 50% of the population got the vaccine, so we should be close to herd immunity by now. Biden is a dunce.

Yes.....I mentioned that to my Doctor shortly after taking the needle and she said...."oh that is the nature of virus's they always mutate but do not worry now you are safe"

When the polio vaccine came out that ended polio. Never heard of any varients of the polio virus.

Something tells me this covid thing is way more complicated than the experts want to admit.

Coronaviruses, and respiratory viruses in general, mutate at much greater rates than most other viruses. That's well established science, so this shouldn't have been a surprise to the scientific community. There are already over 1,000 documented variants of SARS-CoV-2

Trump got blamed when there was no vaccine, so Biden gets the blame now. Anyway over 50% of the population got the vaccine, so we should be close to herd immunity by now. Biden is a dunce.
tRump got blamed for dragging his feet on prevention and downplaying the severity, not for not having a vaccine.

Now we have a vaccine, and trump even helped get it going quicky, but you whack-jobs won't take it. That's not President Joe's fault.

tRump got blamed for dragging his feet on prevention and downplaying the severity, not for not having a vaccine.

Now we have a vaccine, and trump even helped get it going quicky, but you whack-jobs won't take it. That's not President Joe's fault.
The vaccinated are getting it also. Biden is a joke as a president.

Irrelevant. Biden owns this shit now. It’s totally bis fault if people aren’t taking it and spreading it. He needs to figure it out and deal with it.

#TheBidenVirus

I broke down today and got a vaccine. MK version. I stepped on a bigass rusty screw, pulled it out an NO BLOOD ! Tetanus vaccine.

I broke down today and got a vaccine. MK version. I stepped on a bigass rusty screw, pulled it out an NO BLOOD ! Tetanus vaccine.
There hasn't been a tetanus case in 300 years but....THEY said to
44064459_1864138847003374_1962521985204355072_n.jpg

its the trump voters.

bar_graph_table.jpg

The Trump voters are the only sane people on this board Dimmer.

Forum List

Back