More covid deaths this labor day week-end than labor day a a yr. ago

Try paying attention. COVID spike now is due to unvaccinated people. That is why we're seeing so many cases in Red(neck) states like LA, TX and FL. The idiotic Trumpoids are killing themselves off! This is good for the country, however unfortunately they are infecting a lot of children and teachers as well.

It is time now to deny hospital beds to unvaccinated COVID patients to make room for others who need them and deserve them. An intentionally unvaxxed halfwit who believes Tucker Carlson over scientists should receive NO consideration. They did this to themselves, and they're doing it to innocent people. They are criminally negligent. Leave them to die in the street as they deserve.

Come near me unvaxxed and maskless and you will receive ONE verbal warning. Capiscono, sciocchi?
try paying attention, hitlerjugend
California leads in deaths ..NY leads in per capita
HAHAHAHAHAHHH --you fkd up

Israel is the most vaccinated nation on earth....have you not heard what is happening there?
What science have you studied? I who have been educated am about tired of hearing ignorant yahoos spewing lethal nonsense, people who couldn't pass a 5th-grade science test.

Y'all keep your Medieval idiocy to yourselves, ok? You're killing people with that crap, and screwing up the country.

try paying attention, hitlerjugend
California leads in deaths ..NY leads in per capita
HAHAHAHAHAHHH --you fkd up
Due to high populations and population density.

Do you know any science, incel boy? No, you do not. But I do. And so, I know that you're a cretin, which would be ok if you'd shut up, but you're participating in all this disinformation which is killing people.

STFU boy

Sinajuavi
1. you never post any links/evidence = your posts = babble crap
2. not only high Covid deaths, but California is like an African shithole- high prices and high poverty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Almost all were un vaxxed people. His plan was to distribute the vaccines. Backwards red state losers won' take them...not his fault.

View attachment 535145
Just sayin.

Survival rate for infected is less than 1% so your image is entirely false because there are a lot of people including doctors, politicians, virologists, infectious disease control doctors and more that are arguing against. You just chose not to pay attention because you chose a side and sit there yelling the same thing over and over again with your fingers in your ears.

And I'm confused. More people have the vaccine now than they did 1 year ago, but infections have gone way up? Doesn't the actual problem there interest you at all? More vaccines and more infections.........

Wife and I went to a monster truck show last night and no one had a mask on, literally next door, close enough I could hit stadium with a rock while standing at the ticket boot for the arena, there was a MLB game and no one was wearing a mask and I bet no one gets covid between the two. Fuck it though, we both had it right before the lockdowns and such happened back when we just thought we had the flu. Haven't had a vaccine and we both have been fine since.

Last edited:

Considering the fact that COVID is currently getting rid of the moronic anti-vax and other undesirables, I don't really have a problem with COVID.

Capture.JPG
After all...
covid 19.JPG

And yet we’ll over 95% of those getting hospitalized and dying on THIS country

Are unvaxxed

And yet we’ll over 95% of those getting hospitalized and dying on THIS country

Are unvaxxed
That is because sloe joe has no credibility.....thus no leadership abiility....people simply refuse to listen to him.

Barely 7 months in and he already has a failed presidency.

But you can still rejoice....at least he is not Trump.

Slo joe has created 2 humanitarian crisis in 7 months.

Trump went 4 yrs without a humanitarian crisis.

That is because sloe joe has no credibility.....thus no leadership abiility....people simply refuse to listen to him.

Barely 7 months in and he already has a failed presidency.

But you can still rejoice....at least he is not Trump.
You not getting vaxxed is not due to anything other than your stupidity

You not getting vaxxed is not due to anything other than your stupidity
I am fully vaccinated because I listened to President Trump.....on the other hand democrats do not believe either Trump or biden....thus they are afraid to take the needle.

Yet biden stood before the nation and said there was no vaccine when he came in....outrageously trying to take credit for it.

And.............................the msm lamestream media did not utter one peep about such a outrageous lie.

Instead they axed sloe joe what was his favorite flavor of IceCream.

I am fully vaccinated because I listened to President Trump.....on the other hand democrats do not believe either Trump or biden....thus they are afraid to take the needle.

Yet biden stood before the nation and said there was no vaccine when he came in....outrageously trying to take credit for it.
Sorry dude...as of a couple weeks ago...50% of Republicans were not vaccinated

I have seen little indication of big change there

And.............................the msm lamestream media did not utter one peep about such a outrageous lie.

Instead they axed sloe joe what was his favorite flavor of IceCream.
You're full of shit

Sorry dude...as of a couple weeks ago...50% of Republicans were not vaccinated

I have seen little indication of big change there
You have no source for that....do you expect people to believe that as in we all know how biased you are and how you spread propaganda.

Forum List

Back