more cnn insanity. .

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Can you believe THIS (those familiar with cnn will have no trouble believing this)

Sometimes I get a glimpse of a cnn segment and y/day I saw this on that lying station

disgraced former fbi head Comey (giving his always sagacious commentary).

It gets worse

He actually said these bewildering IRONIC (hypocritical) words

"no one is above the law"

He can get away with that of course, because cnn and co. know that no logical or sane or normal person is watching their station... and the ones who catch these segments now and again like yours truly are not going to vote for their sorry asses anyhow...

Can you believe THIS (those familiar with cnn will have no trouble believing this)

Sometimes I get a glimpse of a cnn segment and y/day I saw this on that lying station

It gets worse

He can get away with that of course, because cnn and co. know that no logical or sane or normal person is watching their station... and the ones who catch these segments now and again like yours truly are not going to vote for their sorry asses anyhow...
Those who worship the orange sexual abuser believe he's above the law. No wonder you are upset by what Comey said.

It gets worse

What law has Comey broken?

what truth and facts have you ignored?

After reading some of your posts, we need not ask.......
Failure on your part

What law has Comey broken?
Trump would not have been elected without his help

It gets worse

The Dems have turned America it something as bad as the USSR
We are just as evil as the USSR ever was

The Dems have turned America it something as bad as the USSR
We are just as evil as the USSR ever was
possibly. I don't think we're sending people to Gulags... but it isn't for lack of libs trying

Forum List

Back