if you're not angry, you're not paying attention. If you aren't confused... Ditto

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
If you aren't confused following Congress, with all their rules andformalities and all theBS it takes to pass a bill ... that few have actually read in any case

you are not paying attention

and if you are paying attention, you are a little nutty. . just sayin'

They should have a book called Congress for Dummies...

after all, millions of dummies in our country (objective dummies, that is)

actually

OMG
OMG

VOTE

They shouldn't but they do... true (sad) story :eusa_wall:

I don't get paid enough, to be anywhere near that well informed. Then you have to fact check the disinformation. Then you have to fact check the fact checkers.

Congress critters have great salaries that they've voted for themselves, so it's a good place to be. I know enough to know who I want in office. I vote for them. If they can't do it right, what the Hell could I do to make any difference at all? A better question? What the Hell could you do?

One of us has neither the time nor wherewithall to know all that would be useful to know re the workings of Congress. And one of us can rarely make much of a difference. But millions of us sharing knowledge, information, and uniting our voices can be heard and can make a difference.

One of us has neither the time nor wherewithall to know all that would be useful to know re the workings of Congress. And one of us can rarely make much of a difference. But millions of us sharing knowledge, information, and uniting our voices can be heard and can make a difference.
yes and we need to write Congress.. encourage them when they deserve it (Comer, Jordan, Cruz, Mace and many others)

criticize them when needed.... but mostly just let them know that .. .for one, we don't like how the libs are destroying the US

Forum List

Back