More bad news for Republicans...a housing recovery is underway

Sorry my friend, it is you who s obtuse. You have yet to refute Chris' numbers showing a 20% drop in housing inventory.......you can only spout other statistics

It's like Chris were to say it looks like a ballplayer is getting out of his slump and cite the fact that his batting average is up 20 points in a month. You start sputtering that his home runs and doubles are still down and he made two errors last week

show me the post where I claimed his 'numbers' were wrong.

I said, repeatedly, that those numbers, in the face of all the other numbers posted in this thread, do NOT indicate the beginning of a housing recovery. You have to take all the numbers together, not just cherry pick the ones that prove your point. When you take all the numbers together, including Chris's, it does NOT support the thread title.

THAT... the thread title and nothing else... is what I personally have been refuting.

Again, you are simply ignoring all but the numbers posted by Chris, which make you a partisan hack.

You are just another member of the dog pile rooting for economic failure for political purposes

You obviously have a different opinion of the impact of reduced inventory on a housing market. Doesnt make you right or Chris wrong. By any account, that is a promising indicator.

I am currently buying a second house. Both the realtor and the lenders have told me they have seen a turn in the market......maybe I should ask a Republican

In other words, you cannot point to a single post where I said Chris's numbers were incorrect. Also, you will continue to ignore the actual comments i made, which were that when ALL the numbers are taken into consideration, the thread title is not warranted.

PLease, by all means, continue to exhibit your partisan hackery. We've come to expect nothing less from you.

I said, repeatedly, that those numbers, in the face of all the other numbers posted in this thread, do NOT indicate the beginning of a housing recovery. You have to take all the numbers together, not just cherry pick the ones that prove your point. When you take all the numbers together, including Chris's, it does NOT support the thread title.

THAT... the thread title and nothing else... is what I personally have been refuting.

Again, you are simply ignoring all but the numbers posted by Chris, which make you a partisan hack.

You are just another member of the dog pile rooting for economic failure for political purposes

You obviously have a different opinion of the impact of reduced inventory on a housing market. Doesnt make you right or Chris wrong. By any account, that is a promising indicator.

I am currently buying a second house. Both the realtor and the lenders have told me they have seen a turn in the market......maybe I should ask a Republican

In other words, you cannot point to a single post where I said Chris's numbers were incorrect. Also, you will continue to ignore the actual comments i made, which were that when ALL the numbers are taken into consideration, the thread title is not warranted.

PLease, by all means, continue to exhibit your partisan hackery. We've come to expect nothing less from you.

Your post 83

scan the thread. lots of sources showing Chris is wrong.

There are no posts where you show Chris' OP is wrong

Last edited:
It makes me sick with the way you manipulate the title of the treads..

You can't just post the original title of the article, you post crap like this one (bad news for Republicans) making it seem like people who are Republicans are cheering for the downfall of our fellow American citizens..

I'd say you should be ashamed, but you have to have honor in order to feel shame

Last edited:

You can't just post the original title of the article, you post crap like this one (bad news for Republicans) making it seem like people who are Republicans are cheering for the downfall of our fellow American citizens..

I'd say you should be ashamed, but you have to have honor in order to feel shame

Why then do our Republican posters, yourself included, viciously attack any thread containing positive economic news?

You realise you are being set up don't you?

Why then do our Republican posters, yourself included, viciously attack any thread containing positive economic news?

oh bullshit, I know don't see anyone attacking any thread containing positive economic news..people see the recovery in their own ways, most from their own life experience at this point in time... doesn't mean people are ATTACKING good economic news..and what do you people expect when you start a thread with, More bad news for Republicans all for the sake of POLITICS

Last edited:

Your post 83

about the thread title, dipshit! :rolleyes:

You again are being purposely obtuse, or you lost a few brain cells. You used to be smarter than this. What happened?

I never said his numbers were wrong, and that post CONFIRMS that I never said his numbers were wrong. I said HE was wrong, which was an obvious reference to the subject of the thread.

CHRIS IS WRONG.

You, on the other hand, are just stupid for purposely misconstruing what I said.

It's simple dumb ass when the information is less than factual someone needs to debunk it

Your post 83

You again are being purposely obtuse, or you lost a few brain cells. You used to be smarter than this. What happened?

I never said his numbers were wrong, and that post CONFIRMS that I never said his numbers were wrong. I said HE was wrong, which was an obvious reference to the subject of the thread.

CHRIS IS WRONG.

You, on the other hand, are just stupid for purposely misconstruing what I said.

Still obsessing over a message board thread title? Kind of anal aren't you? Don't you know titles on this board are meant to provoke you? Cause you to want to read them?

What was Chris wrong about? Claiming that data supports a recovery is underway in the real estate market? He is not the only one. You can bury your head in the sand until a Republican takes office, but the data is there

It's simple dumb ass when the information is less than factual someone needs to debunk it

Show what was not factual in the OP

Your post 83

CHRIS IS WRONG.

Still obsessing over a message board thread title? Kind of anal aren't you? Don't you know titles on this board are meant to provoke you? Cause you to want to read them?

What was Chris wrong about? Claiming that data supports a recovery is underway in the real estate market? He is not the only one. You can bury your head in the sand until a Republican takes office, but the data is there

When Chris starts a thread rightwinger
chris-matthews-thrill-up-my-leg.jpg

Your post 83

CHRIS IS WRONG.

And you continue to ignore all the data that says there IS NOT a housing recovery underway.

Why is that? Why do you ignore the much larger volume of data showing there is no housing recovery underway? I considered Chris's data, along with all the data everyone else posted, and it doesn't support the subject of this thread. Yet all you care about is two small pieces of data that say what YOU want, and fuck everything else. :rolleyes:

You and Chris are both partisan hacks. At least Chris had the good sense to abandon his own thread when confronted with overwhelming data contrary to the data he provided.

CHRIS IS WRONG.

And you continue to ignore all the data that says there IS NOT a housing recovery underway.

Why is that? Why do you ignore the much larger volume of data showing there is no housing recovery underway? I considered Chris's data, along with all the data everyone else posted, and it doesn't support the subject of this thread. Yet all you care about is two small pieces of data that say what YOU want, and fuck everything else. :rolleyes:

You and Chris are both partisan hacks. At least Chris had the good sense to abandon his own thread when confronted with overwhelming data contrary to the data he provided.

I have read what your cronies posted in rebuttal. Five markets where there is no housing recovery, Operation twist? 7 in 10 say economy headed in wrong direction? Prices in Lake Forest CA are down?

Chris provided more than enough information to support his conclusion. You guys are just pissing in the wind

. Quote: Originally Posted by whitehall
"Underway" ....a pathetic attempt to grasp victory from certain unhappiness.
Fact free post on your part.

7.9% increase in home prices in the last year.

20% reduction in inventory.

Supply of homes down to 6.6 months.

Building permits rising.

That's a housing recovery, my friend.

Last edited:
The inventory shortage apparently is helping push up prices following the worst housing slump since the Great Depression, Yun said. The national median price for a home resale rose to $182,600 in May, according to NAR. That's 7.9 percent higher than the same month one year ago, and the highest since June 2010. The last time the American housing market posted three consecutive monthly price increases, year over year, was March to May of 2006.

A report Thursday by the the Federal Housing Finance Agency also showed that U.S. home prices rose 0.8 percent in April from March in a sign of property-market stabilization, agency analysts contend.

Nationally, total housing inventory at the end of May dropped 0.4 percent to 2.49 million existing homes available for sale, NAR reported. That represents a 6.6-month supply of available homes at the current sales pace. In April, there was a 6.5-month supply.

Across the country, listed inventory is 20.4 percent lower than a year ago at this time, when a 9.1-month supply existed. Compare that to the peak of the market in July 2007 when unsold inventory hit a record of 4.04 million homes.

Housing market recovery on track, despite bumps - Economy Watch

More bad news for Chris...

"The Georgia Democratic Party's fifty percent reduction in ticket costs for a reception next week in which Georgians can press the flesh with Barack Obama has prompted some Republicans to ask if the president's fundraising operation is slowing."
Marathon Pundit: Clearance sale? It seems Georgia Dems can't move Obama fundraiser tickets

Can't sell tickets to meet Obama....

....gee, what could this mean?
Michelle keeps inviting me to have lunch with her and barack. I'd go, but I'm afraid I'd get stuck with the tab.

Sorry my friend, it is you who s obtuse. You have yet to refute Chris' numbers showing a 20% drop in housing inventory.......you can only spout other statistics

It's like Chris were to say it looks like a ballplayer is getting out of his slump and cite the fact that his batting average is up 20 points in a month. You start sputtering that his home runs and doubles are still down and he made two errors last week

Hey guy! I've got this bridge for sale at a great price.

Forum List

Back