MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

Yeah, you did. We all read it. Actions have consequences. The consequence you will feel first is a Trump victory.
My people have survived an invasion by hostile foreigners who attempted to kill us, rape and murder our women and children.
We will survive trump.
Trump, on the other hand will have to undo all the damage he has done.
So you don't like illegals now???? :auiqs.jpg:

Just as soon as the minority decides to act like they can function in a productive society (like the rest of us), instead of riding the free shit train...
So no then.
Enjoy the protests.

What you're saying, then, is that the subhuman animals will not decides to act like they can function in a productive society (like the rest of us), and that you don't think that they should? It is your preference that they continue being parasites and criminals and terrorists, acting only as a burden and never a benefit to society?

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?
The fascist left threating us with temper tantrums again?

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
MAGA?
The fascist left threating us with temper tantrums again?
The whole narrative is now backfiring on democrats. They cant put this genie back in the bottle.. With early voting those pissed off are now voting for their own safety...

Gawd I love boomerangs..

By doing what, trying to put a stop to the flames of hate and chaos already occurring?

Gassing and shooting people aren't going to stop them, it's just going to piss them off....

What Trump SHOULD do is actually take the issue seriously, work with congress to pass meaningful reforms, and call for offending officers and people like Rittenhouse to be held to account.

This is what Bush-41 did in 1992, it's what Obama did after numerous incidents during his presidency.

Trump has made it clear that he has the back of bad officers. That just makes things worse.

By doing what, trying to put a stop to the flames of hate and chaos already occurring?

Gassing and shooting people aren't going to stop them, it's just going to piss them off....

What Trump SHOULD do is actually take the issue seriously, work with congress to pass meaningful reforms, and call for offending officers and people like Rittenhouse to be held to account.

This is what Bush-41 did in 1992, it's what Obama did after numerous incidents during his presidency.

Trump has made it clear that he has the back of bad officers. That just makes things worse.
LOL

Another democrat throwing a tantrum and refusing to take personal responsibility for himself..

Your own party see the lawlessness from you idiots and are voting you out....

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast.

Um, no. Riots have broken out in cities with looting, burning and vandalism, literally, from coast to coast since the George Floyd incident:

New York City
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Richmond
Chicago
Memphis
Portland
Seattle
Kenosha
Columbus
Washington D.C.

Just to name a few.

What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

So you named 12 out of thousands of cities across this country. Fact is most of these protest have been peaceful. The thing that amazes me about right wingers is you want to focus on the protest and NOT what is CAUSING the protests.

By the same token, looting and burning is just pissing off everyone else.

What Trump SHOULD do is actually take the issue seriously, work with congress to pass meaningful reforms,

It will take years to draft and impose reforms. Are we to just let them loot and burn until then?

and call for offending officers and people like Rittenhouse to be held to account.

I believe Rittenhouse currently has a list of charges against him. What else do you want?

The "back of bad officers"? What exactly did he say to give you that idea?

What effect do you think the behavior of the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting and destroying is having, on whatever sympathy actual human beings might have for them or their causes?

If anything, actual human beings, in general are becoming much more favorable to the idea of simply shooting these destructive, violent beasts, and putting them out of our misery.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast.

Um, no. Riots have broken out in cities with looting, burning and vandalism, literally, from coast to coast since the George Floyd incident:

New York City
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Richmond
Chicago
Memphis
Portland
Seattle
Kenosha
Columbus
Washington D.C.

Just to name a few.

What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

So you named 12 out of thousands of cities across this country.

What do the other "thousands of cities" have to do with anything? I make no comparisons or refutations to anything other than what you said: 3 cities seeing looting and burning. This was patently false. Not to mention the fact that, even with "thousands of cities" that experienced no rioting or looting, you still felt it necessary to lowball the numbers.

Fact is most of these protest have been peaceful. The thing that amazes me about right wingers is you want to focus on the protest and NOT what is CAUSING the protests.

What we're focusing on is people breaking the law in response to breaking the law. We're also focusing on the fact that they're breaking the law against people who did not break the law.

The rioters are making victims of the wrong people. THAT is what we have a problem with.

New York City
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Richmond
Chicago
Memphis
Portland
Seattle
Kenosha
Columbus
Washington D.C.

Just to name a few.

What do the other "thousands of cities" have to do with anything? I make no comparisons or refutations to anything other than what you said: 3 cities seeing looting and burning. This was patently false. Not to mention the fact that, even with "thousands of cities" that experienced no rioting or looting, you still felt it necessary to lowball the numbers.

I am not lowballing anything, if we listen to Trump and his Trump Humpers you would think America was burning from NC to CA. In the few cities where there has been looting or rioting it is not across the whole city and those folks are opportunist at best. The majority of folks are protesting PEACEFULLY.

Fact is most of these protest have been peaceful. The thing that amazes me about right wingers is you want to focus on the protest and NOT what is CAUSING the protests.

What we're focusing on is people breaking the law in response to breaking the law. We're also focusing on the fact that they're breaking the law against people who did not break the law.

That's the point you never speak out against those who broke the law that set these situations in motion.

The rioters are making victims of the wrong people. THAT is what we have a problem with.

We all have a problem with that, we also have a problem with the root cause that started these protest.

New York City
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Richmond
Chicago
Memphis
Portland
Seattle
Kenosha
Columbus
Washington D.C.

Just to name a few.

I am not lowballing anything, if we listen to Trump and his Trump Humpers you would think America was burning from NC to CA. In the few cities where there has been looting or rioting it is not across the whole city and those folks are opportunist at best. The majority of folks are protesting PEACEFULLY.

Nevertheless, it's still a lot more than three cities. I suspect that, even if you were not thinking that on the surface, I believe you knew deep down that it was more than three cities. That's why I said you lowballed it.

It's the same motivation that makes reporters declare on scene that it is a peaceful protest while a fucking building is engulfed in flames behind them. No one except those who are pissed off about the theft and destruction are willing to see the truth.
Another thing, whether it's three cities or a thousand cities, the rioters have already caused up to $1,000,000,000 in damage. That's ONE BILLION dollars of damage that they've caused nationwide that most will never be made to account for either legally or monetarily.

That's the point you never speak out against those who broke the law that set these situations in motion.

Here's the thing: Nothing set these situations in motion. Protesting is a choice. Rioting is a choice. Looting is a choice. And burning is a choice. Any and every response was a choice they made. No one put a gun to their heads and forced them to loot and burn property of those who had nothing to do with the shooting. Nor was it legal, justified or ethical. Finally, it was not inevitable.

Now, if you want to compare numbers then let's compare numbers. You say thousands of cities saw no rioting or looting compared to a few that did. Now let's look at justified cop shootings vs. unjustified cop shootings. Actual, comparable figures are hard to come by but 2019 saw just over a thousand cop killings. You can't tell me that the majority of those are unjustified.

We all have a problem with that, we also have a problem with the root cause that started these protest.

That's fine, have a problem with it. Just don't burn down someone's livelihood that they've invested their life, money and work into and say "There, that'll teach that murdering cop!".

To it's very core, the Black Lies Matter movement is a terrorist/criminal movement. Only a piece of criminal-loving filth such as yourself could even think of defending it, or claiming that theee is any good in it, much less that there is more good than evil.
Oh, yes, spread the hate and fear. Do more of it.

Just telling the plain truth. It is Black Lies Matter/Antifa that is the primary source and vector of hate these days, along with violence and destruction. They are criminals and terrorists, and you, for taking their side against that of actual human beings, fully deserve to be known for the company that you keep.

If saying so is “hateful”, then so be it. I'd rather stand on “hateful” truth than on polite lies.

You leave out the fact that white supremists are stoking the fires. The FBI finds that the White Supremists are more of a danger in these situations than the BLM is. Your Narrative leaves out the facts. Oh, I do agree that there is a small group of Letwingers that also don't want things to quiet down but neither the white nationals nor the ultraleftwingers are really part of the BLM. We have BLM here and they are peaceful. In fact, some of our cop shops are part of the local BLM. And the local BLM has nothing to do with the small group that bills themselves as the "Leaders". There are no National Leaders really for the BLM. You have been listening to the others that use their position in the News Circles to play politics. They want to keep things stirred up just like the other two groups I have mentioned.

The reason that the looting and the rioting cannot exist here is that WE won't tolerate it. When the Community says it's had enough it stops. In Newark, one person tried to do a beatdown on a cop and the community beat the wholely crap out him and assisted the cop. Of course, the Newark Mayor and the Chief of Police marched with the BLM and even the security Cops took a knee when it was appropriate. Newark, NJ has some unique things going on and it's done because of an agreement they made with the Obama Admin in 2016 that a Federal Civilian Overseer who makes a quarterly report to a Federal Judge on the Police Force. Newark has had 50% decrease in Police mishaps, the community is on their side. Unfortunately, with the Washington Rhetoric going on, that decrease is starting to change. Rump's talking points along with Barr's is having a negative affect on a decent community in a "Democratic" ran metro who in 2016 said they had enough. It all ends when the Communities say, "Enough". We don't need to screw that up. And we need to work with other communities to reach that point. Newark, NJ. is an excellent example to use.

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.

Which side is it, again, that is spreading hate, violence, destruction, and worse?

View attachment 390026

This Party, actually a Cult45
View attachment 390069
The stories that come from the inner cities that could be put into print and film would be called racist. It exists. People near it and experience it get away from it if they can. No matter how much you say otherwise.

And it's stoked by outside sources.

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.
Then why did Biden just throw BLM under the bus and talked about how great police are in his scripted town hall?

He was always against BLM
Except when he wasn't

He was always for the Police
Except when he wasn't

Like me, he's for decent Police Forces. Like me, he's for peaceful lawful Protests. Like me he's against Police Brutality. Like me, he's against Lawless Looting and Rioting. What part of that are you having trouble with?

MAGA?
Unemployment is already dropping like a rock. There will be at least one vaccine widely available before the end of the year thanks to TRUMP cutting the red tape at the FDA. About the only accurate thing you said is that there will be four more years of (bullshit based) impeachment’s. Of course that is only true if the democrats hold on to their majority in the House.

MAGA?
Unemployment is already dropping like a rock. There will be at least one vaccine widely available before the end of the year thanks to TRUMP cutting the red tape at the FDA. About the only accurate thing you said is that there will be four more years of (bullshit based) impeachment’s. Of course that is only true if the democrats hold on to their majority in the House.

I won't comment on the other things since I will categorically disagree. But on the Vaccine, Rump is lying to you. According to his own CDC that vaccine won't be available until at least next year sometime even if it's ready go into clinical testing now.

By the same token, looting and burning is just pissing off everyone else.

I'm sure it is. Too bad white people don't listen when they are asked NICELY for justice.

It will take years to draft and impose reforms. Are we to just let them loot and burn until then?

Shouldn't take more than a few weeks... We know what needs to be done.

They've been asking NICELY for 10 years...

I believe Rittenhouse currently has a list of charges against him. What else do you want?

Hang him by his testicles... That would be nice.

The "back of bad officers"? What exactly did he say to give you that idea?

All of his racist rhetoric... come on, guy, we know how this game is played with you Trump Cultists.

1600515428735.png

Forum List

Back