MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

*Whoosh* Right over your head.

Not all protesters are rioters BUT, all rioters are protesters.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.
Who?
What's his name?
Where is the actual evidence that this man is a "white supremacist"?

(When are you retards going to realize that just claiming outlandish bullshit is not going to work? No one is going to go along with your nonsense just because you broadcast it at a high volume. Give it up, already.)

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.
Who?
What's his name?

(When are you retards going to realize that just claiming outlandish bullshit is not going to work? No one is going to go along with your nonsense just because you broadcast it at a high volume. Give it up, already.)

We already present that and it was all over the news. Please stop insulting your own intelligence.

You.

Who?
What's his name?

We already present that and it was all over the news. Please stop insulting your own intelligence.
it's your claim what's his name?

You.

Who?
What's his name?

Linking to that should be easy then; go ahead.

All I can find is a CNN piece that lacks any evidence at all, and doesn't even give a name.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Seattle, Portland LA, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Richmond, Des Moines, Houston, Denver, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Eugene, Oakland, to name a few cities where riots took place.

So you named 20 cities, how many cities are there in this country?

How many cities does it take before looting and burning is considered wrong?

One.

How many police killings does it take before you consider it wrong?

You silly fool. The police killed NINE under questionable circumstances. You idiots have managed to murder over 30 and cause 2 billion in damage. Much of that to innocent black owned businesses.

How fucking moronic can you be.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Seattle, Portland LA, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Richmond, Des Moines, Houston, Denver, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Eugene, Oakland, to name a few cities where riots took place.

That was just a few, I can go and add a lot more, you are the guy that claimed three at the most. Nice how you are trying to move the fence posts because you were totally incorrect.

Go ahead and name them, what is the hold up? It's about 20K cities in the US, how many of them would you say have riots and looting happening in them?

So you admit you were wrong on saying only three?

No I said you guys claim that EVERY city in America is being looted and that there are riots going on, which is false.

Nobody made that claim.

You.

Who?
What's his name?

No, you haven't. Try again.

You.

Who?
What's his name?

All I can find is a CNN piece that lacks any evidence at all, and doesn't even give a name.

ARgue with yourself.

You.

Who?
What's his name?

ARgue with yourself.
IOW, you're lying again, and you're busted.

You.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

You.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.

Tell that to the Korean shopowners whose businesses were the only ones left standing in their neighborhood after the Rodney “Piñata” King riots in 1992.

How many of those businesses are still there today after they threatened their customers with guns?

But thanks for reminding us how racist you are, that you would compare King to a Pinata.

Does that make Joseph Smith a "High-Diver"?

You silly fool. The police killed NINE under questionable circumstances. You idiots have managed to murder over 30 and cause 2 billion in damage. Much of that to innocent black owned businesses.

How fucking moronic can you be.

The police kill 1000 Americans every year...

You maybe have nine cases that are so fucking blatant, people get angry, as they should.

It's not murder to defend your property from those who would steal it from you, or destroy it.
That you try to claim it is, says a lot about you.

Again, tell it to the asshole who just shot himself because he shot some guy on the street, and he got charged.
You mean the guy who was being railroaded at the urging of trash like you? To the point he got so demoralized he killed himself rather than suffer any more abuse from garbage people like you?
That the guy you mean?
The one who did absolutely nothing wrong?

It's not murder to defend your property from those who would steal it from you, or destroy it.
That you try to claim it is, says a lot about you.

Again, tell it to the asshole who just shot himself because he shot some guy on the street, and he got charged.
Btw, I ever meet your dad I'm going to slap the shit out of him for his failure as a father.

How many of those businesses are still there today after they threatened their customers with guns?

Attacking a store, with the intent of looting it, and destroying it, does not make one a customer of that store.

But thanks for reminding us how racist you are, that you would compare King to a Pinata.

Nothing to do with race.

It's just a simple fact, that what made Rodney King famous in the first place was his impersonation of a piñata.

Funny thing is that you're the one who is always trying to make everything about race, and yet you're also the one accusing others of racism for saying things that have nothing at all to do with race. I think it is quiet clear enough who is the genuine racist, here.

And make it look like you are the one who initiated it.
They need evidence
You can bring up outside agitators all you want but there's no getting around one salient, inescapable fact: Some legitimate protesters rioted, looted and burned.
True. Some protesters riot.
Some do not.
Sometimes its sabotage.

The point is, some of these protests got out of hand. Even if we can put some blame on outside agitators it still means that some of the protesters were not able to keep a rein on their self control and allowed their emotions to take over. It also means that their morals and ethics must have been shaky to begin with if all it takes to destroy someone's business is the guy next to you (agitator?) throwing a rock through a window.

Maybe I'm just coo coo but I would not be inclined to destroy someone's business because of something some cop did. I also don't see the logic in committing injustice to fight injustice.

All the pointless violence against innocent people and blocking a hospital entrance where they are bringing officers that were shot in an assassination attempt and chanting "We hope they die" doesn't make them look like the righteous fighting for justice, it just makes them look like rabid cop haters. They are doing their cause no favors by displaying the very thing they're fighting against: Hate.

How many cities does it take before looting and burning is considered wrong?

One.

Then why does it matter how many cities it occurred in?

How many police killings does it take before you consider it wrong?

Have I given you the impression that I'm okay with police killings?

But to answer your question: One. That is, if it's actually unjustified. But no one ever waits to find out if it was justified or not before turning and running to the nearest Target to start looting.

Forum List

Back