More American Feel a Divided Congress is Good

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
USA Today's latest poll shows more people than a year ago feel that gridlock and partisanship may be a good thing.

I agree. The more congressmen and women disagree, the less harm they do to the nation. Let Dingy Harry bottle legislation up he doesn't want a vote on. And, let that RINO Speaker mouth off – as long as it keeps them from spending even more of my money.

The USA Article and poll is @ Divided we still stand ? and getting used to it

USA Today's latest poll shows more people than a year ago feel that gridlock and partisanship may be a good thing.

I agree. The more congressmen and women disagree, the less harm they do to the nation. Let Dingy Harry bottle legislation up he doesn't want a vote on. And, let that RINO Speaker mouth off – as long as it keeps them from spending even more of my money.

The USA Article and poll is @ Divided we still stand ? and getting used to it

in other words.....who the hell needs Congress when you got a president who makes his own laws......?

:eusa_hand:

Yes, it is just terrific we can't get a budget passed, or immigration reform.

Yes, it is just terrific we can't get a budget passed, or immigration reform.

2 birds with one stone. Shut down ALL foreign bases bring ALL troops home and position all soldiers on the southern border with orders to shoot to kill all invaders. :)

Forum List

Back