Moochelles face blurred by Saudi State TV

The Saudis are freaking because Michelle Obama refused to wear a veil

Imagine the number of rightwing threads we would have gotten if she did
Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

There would have been no controversy. she's in ther country, she should respect the culture. As is I'm sure she offended a lot of people.
Are you shitting me?

The right wing had a freakin' bird when Nancy Pelosi wore a headscarf in a Muslim country.

Michelle doing it would have lit their hateful little ears on fire.

I lean right, I think it would be the proper thing to do for a dignitary of her stature. After all isn't she one of the same people perching tolerance to us all the time? It doesn't seem to she's being very tolerant. The truth is the Saudis do have a backwards culture in many ways, Obama would never say that, but it's true. What she's doing is protesting, which won't amount to anything but an insult to the Saudis.

Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

There would have been no controversy. she's in ther country, she should respect the culture. As is I'm sure she offended a lot of people.
Are you shitting me?

The right wing had a freakin' bird when Nancy Pelosi wore a headscarf in a Muslim country.

I lean right, I think it would be the proper thing to do for a dignitary of her stature. After all isn't she one of the same people perching tolerance to us all the time? It doesn't seem to she's being very tolerant. The truth is the Saudis do have a backwards culture in many ways, Obama would never say that, but it's true. What she's doing is protesting, which won't amount to anything but an insult to the Saudis.
Power to the first lady....

Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

Are you shitting me?

That's not how you change things

Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

Are you shitting me?

That's the ONLY way you change things.

Are you shitting me?

There's a time and place for protest. she's an important guest to their country. It would not kill her to wear a scarf. She didn't achieve anything. All she did was insult.

Are you shitting me?

There's a time and place for protest. she's an important guest to their country. It would not kill her to wear a scarf. She didn't achieve anything. All she did was insult.

It was a well planned insult to show the Saudis what she thinks of their treatment of women

It was a well planned insult to show the Saudis what she thinks of their treatment of women
Yes we definitely want to insult our allies the Saudis. That's a great idea!

Are you shitting me?

Sure. The Saudis are going to look at this bit ivid flaunting herself and say "yeah, that's what we need to do here. We've been doing it wrong for centuries."
Just how fucking stupid are you again?

And it didnt accomplish anything Other than to insult.

Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG

Hold on... that means Laura Bush is a muslim.... and if she's a muslim that mean Dubya is one. and if Dubya is one then his parents and brothers are probably muslims too. Oh dear................

Jeb bush is a muslim ...

What that means is that Laura Bush has the common decency to observe the traditions and follow protocol when traveling in a Muslim country.

Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG
Yeah you'd never catch a Democrat feminist Congresswoman doing anything like that. Oh, wait.
PelosiAssad.jpg

Or a Secretary of State

Good, so we've established that protocal is for women to cover their hair when they visit Muslim countries.
So why does Moose think she's above all that?
If she did, you'd just hate that also...

I would have a lot more respect for her if she would follow protocol when meeting Muslims in a Muslim country. To do otherwise is an insult.

Exactly.

Imagine...

Just imagine

if she had done this:

lauramosque2.JPG
Yeah you'd never catch a Democrat feminist Congresswoman doing anything like that. Oh, wait.
PelosiAssad.jpg

Or a Secretary of State

Good, so we've established that protocal is for women to cover their hair when they visit Muslim countries.
So why does Moose think she's above all that?
And once again, we see that some of our RWrs want the First Lady of the United States to dress like a submissive muslim woman.

Nope, just show proper respect for local customs and accepted protocol.

And when Laura Bush didn't wear a ha

The last first Lady

Screen-Shot-2015-01-22-at-8.15.02-PM-562x422.png

Going all insulty on the Mooslums.

The last first Lady

Where was the pic taken?

The last first Lady

Where was the pic taken?

Here's a hint: not Saudi Arabia

The last first Lady

Where was the pic taken?

Here's a hint: not Saudi Arabia
Thats what I was thinking.
So we have Laura with her hair covered and Laura without. What's the difference? Something must be different. And I suspect you have it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back