Moochelles face blurred by Saudi State TV

Did Mrs. Obumble really refuse to wear a scarf during that encounter?

If true, then, good on her... "First time in my life I've ever been proud of her."

Did the Saudis really blur-out Mrs. Obumble's image?

If true, then, it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Somebody should pick up the phone, give the Saudi Grand Poobah a call, and tell the little wanker that most of the rest of the world has put the 7th Century behind it.

There's a time and place for protest. she's an important guest to their country. It would not kill her to wear a scarf. She didn't achieve anything. All she did was insult.

It was a well planned insult to show the Saudis what she thinks of their treatment of women

And it didnt accomplish anything Other than to insult.
And when Laura Bush didn't wear a ha
There's a time and place for protest. she's an important guest to their country. It would not kill her to wear a scarf. She didn't achieve anything. All she did was insult.

It was a well planned insult to show the Saudis what she thinks of their treatment of women

And it didnt accomplish anything Other than to insult.

The last first Lady

Screen-Shot-2015-01-22-at-8.15.02-PM-562x422.png

Going all insulty on the Mooslums.
Where was the pic taken?

Here's a hint: not Saudi Arabia

Need another?

r_01________________________________t400.jpg
President Bush and first lady Laura Bush are greeted by members of the Saudi delegation during an arrival ceremony at Riyadh-King Kahlid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Friday, May 16, 2008. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Or another?

[QThUOTE="NLT, post: 10635432, member: 33974"]Obama Keeps Bowing In The Middle East
But it's protocol.....
That is the problem. It is not protocol for the President of the United States to EVER bow to a foreign head of state.
I know, huh?

Gee, no evidence any president before Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Just evidence that a still photo caught a moment that might look like it.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

That's you're denial an you're sticking with it, eh?

That's a rather deep bow of the Republican to Mao Zedong.

Power to the first lady....

That's not how you change things
That's the ONLY way you change things.

Yes we definitely want to insult our allies the Saudis. That's a great idea!

The ones who attacked us on 9-11?

Are you shitting me?

The right wing had a freakin' bird when Nancy Pelosi wore a headscarf in a Muslim country.

Michelle doing it would have lit their hateful little ears on fire.

I lean right, I think it would be the proper thing to do for a dignitary of her stature. After all isn't she one of the same people perching tolerance to us all the time? It doesn't seem to she's being very tolerant. The truth is the Saudis do have a backwards culture in many ways, Obama would never say that, but it's true. What she's doing is protesting, which won't amount to anything but an insult to the Saudis.
Power to the first lady....

So, let's put you down for wanting the First Lady of the United States of America to cover herself like a second class muslim woman.

[QThUOTE="NLT, post: 10635432, member: 33974"]Obama Keeps Bowing In The Middle East
But it's protocol.....
That is the problem. It is not protocol for the President of the United States to EVER bow to a foreign head of state.
I know, huh?

Gee, no evidence any president before Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Just evidence that a still photo caught a moment that might look like it.[/QUOTE]
They were all looking for that soap that got dropped.

But it's protocol.....
I know, huh?

Gee, no evidence any president before Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Just evidence that a still photo caught a moment that might look like it.

That's a rather deep bow of the Republican to Mao Zedong.[/QUOTE]
Humoring an old man.
Next?
Really scraping the botton of your ass to pull that one, eh?

Yes we definitely want to insult our allies the Saudis. That's a great idea!

The ones who attacked us on 9-11?
Saudi Arabia attacked us on 9/11? Evidence?

But it's protocol.....
I know, huh?

Gee, no evidence any president before Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Just evidence that a still photo caught a moment that might look like it.

That's a rather deep bow of the Republican to Mao Zedong.

Humoring an old man.
Next?
Really scraping the botton of your ass to pull that one, eh?
What a tragically sad punt. Pitiful.

Forum List

Back