Monterey bay aquarium apologizes for fat shaming otter calling her thicc on twitter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Fox News) – Monterey Bay Aquarium in California has been slammed online because of a tweet fat-shaming Abby, one of its otters. On Tuesday, the California aquarium sent out a tweet referencing the overweight otter’s physique. However, the aquarium was quickly inundated with criticism – particularly over its choice of

Monterey Bay Aquarium apologizes for ‘fat-shaming’ otter, calling her ‘thicc’ on Twitter
-----------------------------------------------

If didn't think Trump haters were clipped before this should make it official. Because, we know most Trump haters are the only ones dumb enough to dream this up.

You know insanity has hit full throttle when someone has to apologize for calling an animal fat.

• Banned
You know insanity has hit full throttle when someone has to apologize for calling an animal fat.

It's one of those things where it almost leaves you speechless. I mean how to these idiots dream this bs up lol.

Was just laughing about how stupid this is. I say “chonk” everyday to my cat. Why? Cause she chonk.

Facebook is a repository for mentally ill snowflakes the way the moist spot in a fast food dumpster is a repository for
countless bacteria.

I saw that otter. She is one obese heifer.

Forum List

Back