Montana transgender lawmaker faces censure or expulsion

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
While I agreed with some sort of punishment for the two Justins in the Tennessee legislature for their unprofessional actions on the chamber floors, expulsion was a bridge too far and all it did was martyr them in the eyes of the media. Montana Republicans seem poised to make the same error.

HELENA, Mont. (AP) — Montana Republican leaders will vote Wednesday on censuring or expelling lawmaker Zooey Zephyr, a transgender state representative who has been silenced in the House since last week after telling colleagues that if they voted for a bill to ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender children they would “have blood on their hands.”

This is not an expulsion worthy offense and it's another example of extremism combating extremism.

While I agreed with some sort of punishment for the two Justins in the Tennessee legislature for their unprofessional actions on the chamber floors, expulsion was a bridge too far and all it did was martyr them in the eyes of the media. Montana Republicans seem poised to make the same error.

This is not an expulsion worthy offense and it's another example of extremism combating extremism.
it is past time for republicans to fight back against progressive offenses.

Telling someone if they voted for a bill to ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender children they would “have blood on their hands” sounds like a threat to me.

He should be red-flagged as being a potential school shooter.

Telling someone if they voted for a bill to ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender children they would “have blood on their hands” sounds like a threat to me.

No, it doesn't, but gaslight away.

Anyone named "Zooey" should be tossed out on his rear.
Perhaps the first deception to behold in vivid intuition is the surname on the birth certificate. Zephyr? What biological arrogance! Just when and where did Zephyr familial DNA first arise so that we all can apologize? What is the gender named on the birth certificate?

He should be red-flagged as being a potential school shooter.
Deliberate accomplices to their mutilation should be documented on State IDs and driver's licenses. However, the Nashville killer-tranny could have swiped her card to get into the school and it would have worked, because the birth certificate gender and current gender were the same.

In case you didn't know, the bar on "insurrection" has been lowered quite a lot in the last few years.

Y'all made your bed, time to sleep in it now.

That is what it's all about.

And in case you haven't heard, Bird is the word. Everybody should know that by now.
These mods don't even know how to row a boat merrily up a stream.

Forum List

Back