Monstrous Hypocrisy. Hillary Lectures her State Dept Employees on Secure Document Handling.

Had the GOP nominated Kasich or Rubio – or even Cruz, for that matter – this might have some relevance and consequence.

But they didn’t.

Are you suggesting that she would not be a flaming hypocrite and bald faced liar if the GOP had a different candidate? LMFAO

Anyone voting for Hillary are just fools for whom think this woman has their back, but it shows just how weak they are to think such a thing. Somehow these days people wear their dam weakness as a badge of honor. Today I cut 5 trees down, cut them up, loaded the wood up, and the two college guy's living next door never even came outside all day. So sad what goes on these days, but these are the people we worry so much about, and want to give them free college ???????? Give me a flippin break.

Last edited:
Had the GOP nominated Kasich or Rubio – or even Cruz, for that matter – this might have some relevance and consequence.

But they didn’t.

Are you suggesting that she would not be a flaming hypocrite and bald faced liar if the GOP had a different candidate? LMFAO
. No I think he's saying that the whitehouse would have a Republican President if that would have happened. Otherwise he is conceding that Hillary can not be trusted, and she is all that he has here, but he figures that the people will still put the lying hypocrite in the office regardless. So Clayton will have to live with this screw job just like anyone else will, because he finally see's the light, but he thinks it is to late to save it now... Thanks for your concession Clayton, but it's not over till the fat lady sings or goes back to Arkansas singing the blues.

Last edited:
That's like Barry lecturing anyone on how it's wrong to supply weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists...

Like the WHITE BILL COSBY teaching a class on CHIVALRY and how to treat a woman with respect...

:lmao:

2010 training video from State with their BOSS, Hillary Clinton outlining how important it is to handle Secure Documents the proper way. This is the lady that CLAIMS she doesn't ever remember being briefed into the numerous Classified programs that it was HER JOB to protect.

It just doesn't get more discouraging than this. And the Trump idiot should have nailed her shut in the 2nd debate when Clinton was lecturing on how she would handle cyber threats. Are you F'ing kidding me? Is there anyone that doesn't see the arrogance and the irony of that meglomaniac proposing solutions to Cyber Security? Millions of Americans KNOW how all this works and are appalled at her hypocrisy and cluelessness or deviousness. Take your pick of the later.

Issues embedding just the vid. I'll search for it on the Tube.

Clinton Lectured State Dept. Staff On Cybersecurity In 2010 Video

Golly gee, maybe Director Comey should be made away of the video. I'm sure he will do something about it.

It might rule out the "innocent by stupidity" defense.

Look here's the bottom line. Comey was right. These things are NORMALLY handled within the agency. You demote, transfer, fire or otherwise sanction somebody that compromises secure docs. But in THIS CASE -- she was the BOSS of one of the most sensitive agencies in Govt. As the video shows -- SHE was the one responsible for setting the tone and seriousness of their mission and protecting information. So nobody was gonna demote or fire her. This WAS special and Comey was pressured to make those excuses for the DOJ running a screen play on prosecution.

You GOT to prosecute -- if the HEAD of the agency is the person thumbing their nose at document security.

Well damn and thanks. Since CBS did the same story -- we won't those whiners complaining about my Fox source..

Had links from Fox, MSN, CBS and ABC,

just picked one no one would whine about

CBS may be only one of those that nobody is gonna whine about.

:badgrin: I AM SHOCKED if MSN featured this. And I'd keel over if CNN even mentioned it !!!!

MSN?

Clinton lectures State Department on cyber security

Didn't see one for CNN

Well damn and thanks. Since CBS did the same story -- we won't those whiners complaining about my Fox source..

Had links from Fox, MSN, CBS and ABC,

just picked one no one would whine about

CBS may be only one of those that nobody is gonna whine about.

:badgrin: I AM SHOCKED if MSN featured this. And I'd keel over if CNN even mentioned it !!!!

MSN?

Clinton lectures State Department on cyber security

Didn't see one for CNN

I think there they are just linking to the Fox Video. I was thinking MSNBC, not MSN.

2010 training video from State with their BOSS, Hillary Clinton outlining how important it is to handle Secure Documents the proper way. This is the lady that CLAIMS she doesn't ever remember being briefed into the numerous Classified programs that it was HER JOB to protect.

It just doesn't get more discouraging than this. And the Trump idiot should have nailed her shut in the 2nd debate when Clinton was lecturing on how she would handle cyber threats. Are you F'ing kidding me? Is there anyone that doesn't see the arrogance and the irony of that meglomaniac proposing solutions to Cyber Security? Millions of Americans KNOW how all this works and are appalled at her hypocrisy and cluelessness or deviousness. Take your pick of the later.

There is no factual evidence that Hillary didn't handle her documents in a secure manner. The State Department was hacked - but no evidence that her private server was ever hacked.

There is no factual evidence that Hillary didn't handle her documents in a secure manner. The State Department was hacked - but no evidence that her private server was ever hacked.
. Well of course not, because she even went further by destroying evidence. 30 some odd thousand to be precise maybe ?? Trump was right calling her crooked Hillary, and he even Trumped that by calling her the Devil because he knows she is. Now if we can just finally see through her bull crap, then there may be hope for us all yet.

Last edited:
Obama should be investigated after leaves office, because I believe the man was one big time con man, and he corrupted many people I believe, and corrupted the peoples government institutions with his bull crap... I know people will breathe a sigh of relief when he is gone, but we need Trump to bring it all out.

Obama should be investigated after leaves office, because I believe the man was one big time con man, and he corrupted many people I believe, and corrupted the peoples government institutions with his bull crap... I know people will breathe a sigh of relief when he is gone, but we need Trump to bring it all out.
fbi-director-james-comey.jpg

No worries, I'm hot on the case.

Forum List

Back