'Monopoly For Millennials.' It’s Too Real To Be Funny

Not even this spoof version can save you from the fact that Monopoly is one of the dullest board games one can play.

Only for those who lack interest in bettering themselves financially.
I love forcing someone into bankruptcy!!!
Must be the Republican in me.....

No, that's not that it. We are pretty heavy into board games here and I am pretty much over the roll-and-move type games. Even the classics.

To be honest I cant tell you the last time I played a bored game.....

We play almost every weekend. It's what my friends and I like to do when we are together. I can't think of nothing more wonderful than playing some games, drinking some booze, and cooking the house down with friends.

Not even this spoof version can save you from the fact that Monopoly is one of the dullest board games one can play.

No, that's not that it. We are pretty heavy into board games here and I am pretty much over the roll-and-move type games. Even the classics.
I am addicted to Backgammon

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

To be honest I cant tell you the last time I played a bored game.....

We play almost every weekend. It's what my friends and I like to do when we are together. I can't think of nothing more wonderful than playing some games, drinking some booze, and cooking the house down with friends.

I can go with the cooking frenzy and the drinking....,bored games not so much.
I do in fact remember the last game we played with any regularity....Yahtzee. That was well over 7 or 8 years ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back