Monday: If Trump Loses Will They Accept It Or Act Like Violent Rednecks?

Will anyone blame Hillary for her campaign’s fear-mongering rhetoric that incited this reaction?
Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested.

Privatized prisons need full capacity, it's good for busniness, relax. My guess is Trump having run on fear and division may have a tough time "uniting" the masses. Reckon we'll see. But really now chickenman, you? And unity? Nah.
Don't break the law and prisons will be a thing of the past.

No, not in a post industrial society where there aren't enough jobs and corporate lobbying efforts to keep prisons full, watch. The land of the free with more people incarcerated than anywhere else, 25% of the planet's incarcerated. It's a growth industry, free corporate labor.
Corporations do not arrest or imprison anyone.
Government does.
And you want a bigger more powerful government.

You are insane.

The corporations turn profit from bondage and lobby for legislation that keeps prisons full, this is now about profit after all. So, there is a profit motive to criminalize noncriminal behaviors, a profit motive for higher crime rates, a profit motive for high rates of recidivism, a profit motive for keeping unemployment rates high to encourage poverty, a profit motive for expanding a poorly educated population, and a profit motive for expanding the prison population into your community as well.
Watch.

Will anyone blame Hillary for her campaign’s fear-mongering rhetoric that incited this reaction?

Privatized prisons need full capacity, it's good for busniness, relax. My guess is Trump having run on fear and division may have a tough time "uniting" the masses. Reckon we'll see. But really now chickenman, you? And unity? Nah.

No, not in a post industrial society where there aren't enough jobs and corporate lobbying efforts to keep prisons full, watch. The land of the free with more people incarcerated than anywhere else, 25% of the planet's incarcerated. It's a growth industry, free corporate labor.
Government does.

You are insane.

The corporations turn profit from bondage and lobby for legislation that keeps prisons full, this is now about profit after all. So, there is a profit motive to criminalize noncriminal behaviors, a profit motive for higher crime rates, a profit motive for high rates of recidivism, a profit motive for keeping unemployment rates high to encourage poverty, a profit motive for expanding a poorly educated population, and a profit motive for expanding the prison population into your community as well.
Watch.
Do tell us what laws corporations have passed that are unjustly imprisoning innocent Americans.
And while your at it, tell us who voted for those laws.

Government does.

You are insane.

Watch.
Do tell us what laws corporations have passed that are unjustly imprisoning innocent Americans.

How 'bout this instead shoog, if you give a fuck, and you don't, you can research it yourself. CCA rolled out in TN when now senator Lamar Alexander was governor. He and his sweet wife Honey held stock in CCA at the time. Now since he's republican my guess is you see nothing wrong with that, well, that and the fact that you think whites will escape it. Just go on with your plan as is, I'm going to enjoy watching this work itself out over time. Greed and oppression are never satisfied, let it grow, nurture it, clamor for it. I can wait and watch.

Freedom for 25% of people here means they can do anything to anyone....Shock... they can't!!!

They're attempting to sell the idea to the gullible Burb Brats who aren't familiar with hood rat 'culture' that black street trash should be exempt from any restraints on their predatory mayhem and criminality. Then Fenton Lums of the world love the idea.

Government does.

You are insane.

Watch.

The 'War On Drugs' came directly from Charlie Rangel and the Black Caucus in Congress, starting with the screaming for crackdowns on the heroin epidemic literally destroying entire black neighborhoods and children; apparently morons like Lum are shocked and amazed to find out the dealers and gangsters are almost all black vermin, same with crack and every other fun drug they can find to peddle and murder people over. Morons like Lum think it was all just a misunderstanding or something, no harm done.

Freedom for 25% of people here means they can do anything to anyone....Shock... they can't!!!

They're attempting to sell the idea to the gullible Burb Brats who aren't familiar with hood rat 'culture' that black street trash should be exempt from any restraints on their predatory mayhem and criminality. Then Fenton Lums of the world love the idea.

You obviously have no concept of what I think, but go ahead, lock up more for profit if you think that will advance society, keep on growning your growth industry, the jobs aren't coming back anyway, that's what private prisons are for, the aristocracy needs to warehouse you. If you think whites are immune? Please, carry on, this is how america will deal with poverty and poverty will contunue to grow. Watch.

Government does.

You are insane.

Watch.

The 'War On Drugs' came directly from Charlie Rangel and the Black Caucus in Congress, starting with the screaming for crackdowns on the heroin epidemic literally destroying entire black neighborhoods and children; apparently morons like Lum are shocked and amazed to find out the dealers and gangsters are almost all black vermin, same with crack and every other fun drug they can find to peddle and murder people over. Morons like Lum think it was all just a misunderstanding or something, no harm done.

There was never any real war on drugs, look around. Keep thinking whites will escape all this, please.

You obviously have no concept of what I think, but go ahead, lock up more for profit if you think that will advance society, keep on growning your growth industry, the jobs aren't coming back anyway, that's what private prisons are for, the aristocracy needs to warehouse you. If you think whites are immune? Please, carry on, this is how america will deal with poverty and poverty will contunue to grow. Watch.
As the Hildebeast calls them, this boy is a Super Predator!!!

As the Hildebeast calls them, this boy is a Super Predator!!!

Probably just another idiot Burb Brat hipster gimp who panics and wets himself whenever a black UPS delivery person comes walking down his sidewalk.

I don't think it was Trump that ginned up the fear and division, it was the press that twisted his words out of context and cherry picked his meaning out of all perspective. The media fanned the flames of hatred, not Trump. This anger, fear, and hatred can be laid squarely at their feet.

Hell, it was Soros and company that paid agents to riot and cause violence, and then the media covered it as though the Trump campaign, in an effort to defend itself against this disruption, was violent in and of itself.

This chaos is all laid at the establishment's feet.

I don't think it was Trump that ginned up the fear and division, it was the press that twisted his words out of context and cherry picked his meaning out of all perspective. The media fanned the flames of hatred, not Trump. This anger, fear, and hatred can be laid squarely at their feet.

Hell, it was Soros and company that paid agents to riot and cause violence, and then the media covered it as though the Trump campaign, in an effort to defend itself against this disruption, was violent in and of itself.

This chaos is all laid at the establishment's feet.

You need to understand Fenton, Trump and Hillary work for the same folks.

Truer words were never spoken.

I dont believe that Trump and Hillary work for the same people, but the GOP and Dimocrat establishments do, sure.
I respect that. I know it is hard not to get caught up in the election cycle. One you live in an echo chamber, and you keep the source of your information limited, it becomes very hard to keep an open mind. You DO KNOW that Wikileaks is run by the CIA, right?

Let's just see how much of his first one hundred day agenda is accomplished, shall we?

You should go over this information before you completely discount the knowledge that Trump and Hillary are controlled by the same folks.

GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg
05firstdraft-clintontrump-facebookJumbo.jpg
160616-trumpclinton-editorial.jpg
3822A35000000578-0-image-a-5_1473521252287.jpg
Trump-Clinton-Dolan.jpg

Having dinner with the Jesuits. .. . fun fun fun. I don't own a TV, was that covered on FOX news and CNN?
Rigged Election: Hillary & Trump Caught Partying w/ Kissinger @ Jesuit Gala

I dont believe that Trump and Hillary work for the same people, but the GOP and Dimocrat establishments do, sure.
I respect that. I know it is hard not to get caught up in the election cycle. One you live in an echo chamber, and you keep the source of your information limited, it becomes very hard to keep an open mind. You DO KNOW that Wikileaks is run by the CIA, right?

Let's just see how much of his first one hundred day agenda is accomplished, shall we?

You should go over this information before you completely discount the knowledge that Trump and Hillary are controlled by the same folks.

GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg
05firstdraft-clintontrump-facebookJumbo.jpg
160616-trumpclinton-editorial.jpg
3822A35000000578-0-image-a-5_1473521252287.jpg
Trump-Clinton-Dolan.jpg

Having dinner with the Jesuits. .. . fun fun fun. I don't own a TV, was that covered on FOX news and CNN?
Rigged Election: Hillary & Trump Caught Partying w/ Kissinger @ Jesuit Gala

These people are friendly with each over off the campaign trail.

What do you expect? For them to shoot each other on sight?

These are our fellow Americans and the liberals in this country are not nearly so far to the left as "conservatives" in England. Our liberals agree that we have a right to our guns, however much they want to restrict them, and they agree to respecting free speech as compared to "conservatives" is Europe who approve of gun grabbing and anti-free speech "hate crime" laws.

Our liberals, for all their faults, are Americans and mostly operate on an American set of axioms.

Now the neoMarxists are more of the Continental leftist breed of shyte, I agree, and we can handle them much better if we dont lump all the liberals in with them.

Forum List

Back